[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd really enjoy this if they wouldn't make it so blinding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: foreshadowing.png (240 KB, 571x521) Image search: [Google]
foreshadowing.png
240 KB, 571x521
I'd really enjoy this if they wouldn't make it so blinding obvious who the killer is.
9 episodes in and the MC still hasn't figured it out.
This just makes him look like a retard.
>>
why can't people come up with plots that aren't obvious and don't make the characters look stupid?
>>
>>138450491
Things were a bit more confusing in the manga. Blame the anime adaption for this.
>>
>>138450491
The only reason I know who the killer is is because someone on 4chan told me.
I might have figured it out myself by episode 7 or 8, but fuck off. You guys didn't even know you just read the fucking manga.
>>
>>138450612
I haven't actually checked if i'm right, just in case it's a false trail and i spoil myself. But they drop in certain scenes that are just unnecessary and therefor obvious foreshadowing.
>>
File: 1457334948161.png (330 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457334948161.png
330 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>138450649
didn't read the manga, but i knew it in episode 1 (or 2, not sure). Granted, I'm very good at predicting a plot, because I'm into the whole theory behind story telling and read a few books about it/seen a few lectures.
>>
>>138450491
The only reason you would know this is because there are only a handful of adults in the story and all but one of them are clearly told by the author to not be the killer. The MC doesn't have that convenience.
>>
It all makes sense.

Oblivious retards are the ones who tend to get their women stolen.
>>
>>138450768
maybe in the first few episodes, but after 4 or 5, it would be obvious even without those hints.
>>
The show needed a few more red herring characters.

And you know, not give sensei RED EYES!
>>
>>138450892
>The show needed a few more red herring characters

This is what it comes down to.
It wouldn't be that obvious if there were more male adult characters that get as much screentime as sensei.
>>
>>138139061
anon here

just like I told you ep10 will have "this is not my car" but not as a cliffhanger, they end the episode with the also completely skip Kayo's return

also, ep11 has even fastest pace, at the end of the episode he gets his memory back
and NTR in the anime confirmed
>>
>>138451183
sorry
'they end the episode with the car accident so that ep11 is already in the future
also they completely skip Kayo's return'
>>
>>138450990
It's not only that, unfortunately it's just an obvious choice from a story telling perspective. Have you played 'life is strange' for example? Same plot, same murderer. And i don't think one ripped the other off. If anything, sensei needs to be the red herring.
>>
I thought Satoru was the killer who had amnesia because his eyes turn red in that one episode.
>>
That candy bar bit still cracks me up.
>>
>>138451561
What if the story is that he gets so incensed after getting NTRed that he kills her and then suffers amnesia?

That would be superb storytelling.
>>
>>138451581
The whole story should've been the same plot as silent hill 2 desu.
>>
I don't know how the manga developed, but the anime has gotten incredibly silly.
The premise is good if not amazingly original and the earlier episodes were very well done, but the last few have taken the shine of it.

Having her mum just appear out of nowhere and take Kayo and that's the end of it, zero foreshadowing. I think it lost any claims to 'masterpiece' around he second leap.
>>
>>138450491
That makes him look retarded?
Not the fact that despite being 29 he thinks and act like a 10 year old, and is way dumber than his classmate?
>>
>>138451936
Maybe being in a 10yo body fucks with your mind, like Borrowing in Discworld.
>>
>>138451954
Maybe he just wasn't that bright to begin with.

I mean, he was a 29-year-old working in fast food. He can't have been the sharpest knife in the drawer.
>>
>>138451980
That was explained with the misunderstandings his power causes and his crippling depression.
>>
>>138450732
The fedora in this post pains me
>>
>>138450612
Haha no they weren't.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.