[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: jjba_part1-1.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jjba_part1-1.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>138340591
didn't get enoug hugs as a kid :3
>>
Jonathan released a rabid hound against him the first day they met, and tried to blame him for acting in self-defence.

You'd hate Jonathan too.
>>
>>138340767
>hating dogs
I found the nigger
>>
>>138340591
Nothing. The dog had it fucking coming. Did you see how it jumped at him?
>>
Keep watching the anime, his past was explained and why he was such a psychopath.
>>
He hadnt found his gay priest yet.
>>
JOJO GETS KEKED BY DIO BEFORE HE EVEN GOES INTO PUBERTY
>>
>>138341896
Didn't they stop filtering out the word "cuck"?
>>
File: Requiem.jpg (443 KB, 770x1176) Image search: [Google]
Requiem.jpg
443 KB, 770x1176
His son was more fashionable than him.
>>
>>138340591
He's just bad to the [Bone].
>>
He was born with some unpleasant tendencies, raised by an alcoholic father, lived in a society that spat in his face and praised rich people, and was taken in by a family with people who never had to worry about surviving another day.
>>
>>138341940
kek is just amazing
>>
>>138342285
kekling is even more
>>
>>138340794
More like muslim niggers love pitbulls.
>>
>>138340591

Shit father
>>
>>138340591
Daddy issues
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.