[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strange Reactions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Lain.png (281 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
Lain.png
281 KB, 500x650
Anime that had an abnormal effect on you, or you have an irrational reaction to?

Mine has to do with the latter half of Serial Experiments Lain. The explanation is long so I'll wait a few posts.
>>
Fuck off with your blogshit
>>
So we learn that Arisu is seeing one of their school teachers in secret. She's only in 9th grade so already that's a little unnerving, but they left it comfortably vague at the outset of its mention.

Then later in episode 8, evil Lain watches Arisu touching herself to the thought of getting felt up by her teacher. By this time, for some reason, I was already greatly uncomfortable, the more and more I thought about that.
>>
>>138316477
No one cares. Fuck off
>>
>>138316477
It isn't until much later that we find out that Arisu grew up and married that school teacher. Which is an even more deeply intimate relationship than what they had established previously.

To this day I still don't know why that feels so profoundly disgusting. I've seen some unimaginably horrific shit in real life and online without batting an eye, logically it shouldn't affect me. But it did.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 500x282
>>138316724
Watch Kodomo no jikan, you'll love it!
>>
OP should read Bokurano, it'll make him feel better.
>>
>>138316724
Probably something sexually suggestive happened in your early school life when you weren't mature enough to interpret it correctly on subconscious level
>>
Wlcome to the NHK made me feel very hollow and frustrated in an odd way.
>>
>>138317261
That's its intended purpose, i guess
>>
FLCL made me feel very sad from beginning to end and it doesnt seem like other people had the same reaction to it at all.
>>
The fact that Lain was forgotten by Arisu and everyone and is alone made me feel pretty depressed.
>>
>>138317209
What it might be is, I just keep thinking of how fleeting and confusing being "in love" is when you're still young, and the whole part where he tells her "Should you really be doing this type of thing when I'm your school teacher?" Makes me feel like he was cognizant of (and took advantage of) her confusion and desire for sexual contact. Sinister and manipulative
>>
The Apocalypse Arc of Utena made me feel really uncomfortable, especially during episode thirty three. The subject matter itself isn't too bad but the way it's executed left an impression on me.
>>
File: 1443779101421.png (597 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443779101421.png
597 KB, 1280x720
i went full manic depressive after finishing toradora. i didnt leave the house for a week

i remember my face hurting from crying so much
>>
>>138317261
It made me feel mad, because It goes agains beliefs.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.