[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ryougi Shiki has Avalon inside her and summons Saber in some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Cb5nZSCVAAAK_Ha.png large.jpg (826 KB, 1519x906) Image search: [Google]
Cb5nZSCVAAAK_Ha.png large.jpg
826 KB, 1519x906
Ryougi Shiki has Avalon inside her and summons Saber in some other Grail War. How fucked are the rest of the combatants?
>>
>>138292896
Wouldn't Shiki be able to beat Servants by herself? Everything that is a concept has an inherent flaw, that would mean that even the Servants' weapons wouldn't be able to resist the MEoDP
>>
>>138292944
Yes but there is only so much she can actually get to cut when the servants move at a speed too fast for human eyes to follow. Saber would be able to hold them locked in battle so Shiki could get close.
>>
>>138292944
She would be dead before she can land a hit
>>
I'd put my Avalon inside Shiki and Arturia
>>
File: Shiki_tohno.jpg (41 KB, 300x315) Image search: [Google]
Shiki_tohno.jpg
41 KB, 300x315
>>138292896
Still not a thread to satsujinki.
>>
>>138293034
Retard, you should said "i'd put my sword inside shiki and saber's avalons"
>>
>>138293040
a threat*
>>
>>138293040
But Tohno can't kill servants
>>
>>138293154
his older version, satsujinki, can.
>>
>>138292896
Not really because Touko using herself as a catalyst summons HEROIC SPIRIT AOKO because the world hates her.
Touko then sends MIkiya to tell Shiki that it's time for her to come home and deal with Mana effectively removing Shiki from the war.
>>
>>138292944
Yes, she can kill Servants, if they stand still while being cutted.
>>
>>138293170
But wouldn't he just run into the same problem Ryougi has with not being able to keep up with a servant like Saber at all?
>>
>>138292896
Better question is, can she even summon one? from what I know of Grail wars is that you need to be a magus or have the capability of becoming one in order to summon a servant. From what I know both shiki's don't have a magic circuit in them.
>>
>>138293309
Mystic eyes occur when there is a strange mutation with the magical circuits near a person's eyes. So they must have at least one or two.
>>
>>138293290
>>138293290
Satsujinki is Shiki’s future self, whose eyes eventually evolved to such a degree that he needed to conceal them behind a mythical cloth to ensure his own life continued. Despite this, he is still perfectly capable of using the eyes THROUGH the cloth. This coupled with the point that Shiki, in his teenage years, with undeveloped eyes, was able to kill Nrvsqr Chaos of the Dead Apostles, whose concept of Death was anything but humane in sense, and was an abomination on the face of the planet, ceasing to exist as one being, but as a world inside of himself. He later, in his yet uncomfirmed adult years as Satsujinki, slew the Forest of Einnashe without much difficulty, an existence so far removed from either that of a vampire, or a human, that made it unkillable to even it’s Dead Apostle Ancestor brethren. Satsujinki is capable of easily moving within this bounded field at a relatively slow rate, as well as distinctly slicing Louvre in two, thanks to his Mystic Eyes, with Louvre only noticing Shiki’s presence as his death was occuring.
>>
>>138293290
He wiped the floor with Forte who is Ciel tier apparently
>魔術師にして剣士。こと実戦においては埋葬機関の狗どもを向こうに回しても引けを取らない自分を負かした、 正体不明の殺人鬼の名称を。
>>
>>138293290
he can shit on saber if Shiro is the master.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.