[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I seriously question your taste in anime Bubuki Buranki So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12
File: Selection_372.png (2 MB, 1092x617) Image search: [Google]
Selection_372.png
2 MB, 1092x617
I seriously question your taste in anime

Bubuki Buranki

So let me get this straight - you're all too good to discuss Naruto, but THIS is a show you're all happy to watch and dedicate massive threads to? You're all fucking autists.

Don't get me wrong, Naruto is very flawed, but I like the massive world Kishimoto created and it's interesting enough to warrant looking beyond the flaws. This shit on the other hand is completely childish in every way and I can't see any value in it whatsoever.
>>
File: CbtJzFyUMAEF0bP.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
CbtJzFyUMAEF0bP.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
Huh? Bubuki Buranki start being awesome is purely because Reoko and her team.
>>
I'm a normie. I never heard of Bubuki Buranki. I heard of Naruto, and know a bit about it from extensive media coverage.

I would assume that's why /a/ hates one and likes the other. Normies, ree, etc.
>>
File: TRIGGERED.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>cel-shaded anime
>>
>>137753637
Yeah, that's pretty much what I think about /a/. They probably just hate Naruto so much because it's popular and they're all in competition to see who's most contrarian. It's absolutely ridiculous though because they like shit like Bubuki Buranki, which is pure garbage. And I'm fine with them liking it, it's just that /a/ is completely hostile towards people making Naruto threads. We need to discuss Naruto on /vg/ because Naruto is practically banned from /a/.
>>
>>137753763
>Narutoshitter complaining that a good show is allowed and his trash needs to be contained elsewhere.
Fuck off.
>>
>>137753841
>good show
HAHAHAHA

Jesus Christ. I'm from /tv/ and I came here looking for anime suggestions. I never go on /a/ because you fuckers shut me down when I tried to create a couple of Naruto threads, but I assume it's just because you have high standards and I don't judge you for it. I end up downloading anime in OP pic because you guys clearly love it and I ASSUME you people have good taste, and it's absolute GARBAGE. It's clearly aimed at children. The idea that people 18+ years old watch it, and Westerners at that, just reeks of autism. The only reason I'm being such a judgemental asshole is because your entire community is fucked. Everyone here is programmed to shout

>NARUTARD! NARUTARD!

whenever someone wants to dicuss Naruto. You did it yourself. You are a fucking autist and it's hilarious really. I can't believe I thought you people shitted on me because you had high standards!
>>
File: 1456061298537.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1335) Image search: [Google]
1456061298537.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1335
>>137753507
>but THIS is a show you're all happy to watch and dedicate massive threads to?

I think there is only one or two bbk threads each week, the last one was big because the reokoposting and because the episode was good. /a/ doesn't like it at all.
>>
>>137754143
Don't bother just let the crossboarding newfag throw his shitfit. If only this site wasn't so shit now he'd probably have been told to lurk more and not post for a year at least.
>>
>>137754143
really? Ok. I'll try to find a different anime to download. Any suggestions?

Regardless, the fact that "bbk" threads are allowed to flourish while Naruto threads are purposely sabotaged is pretty ridiculous. And I admit that Naruto is shit. It's a guilty pleasure for me. This Bubuki Buranki though is the absolute WORST thing I have ever forced myself to watch.
>>
bbk/brk doesn't go on for 400 episodes

it's already done in 6 episodes what naruto took 100 to do
>>
File: leruse.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
leruse.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>137754237
you could talk about naruto shit in literally any other anime forum
>>
>>137754092
there is literally an entire board dedicated to giving out requests.
what are you doing? why are you here?
>>
>>137754343
you could talk about bbk in literally any other anime forum. Is that justification for banning discussion of bbk here?
>>
>>137753507
No one is saying bubuki is a good show
It's a cluster fuck. Like kampfer, it's so bad it's good while naruto is just bad
>>
>>137754343
you could talk about bbk in literally any other anime forum. Is that justification for banning discussion of bbk here?

>>137754388
I never made any request thread. I'm using this board as it's intended to be used. This guy said bbk isn't an /a/ anime, I'm asking for him to tell me what a good /a/ anime is.
>>
Is this IRC? BBK isn't even a big anime this season. This last thread didn't even hit bump limit
>>
>>137754388
He's here to yell about the fact he hasn't bothered lurking and wants to be spoonfed. If he wasn't so stupid he'd realize every board has a wiki for shit like this.
>>
>>137754237
>the fact that "bbk" threads are allowed to flourish
They don't flourish, when a episode airs, someone makes a thread, that's all, sometimes that thread lives longer, sometimes don't. Nobody is making generals about the show.
>>
>>137754457
Naruto isn't banned here though. There's weekly threads
>>
>>137754457
go to /wsr/ and ask *them* what a good /a/ anime is.
or just fucking lurk. it's not hard, my guy. wait for a 3x3 thread to pop up or even go google it. there are charts you know.
>>
>>137754393
>you could talk about bbk in literally any other anime forum.
no, you couldn't

they are too causal to even know about it
>>
>>137754436
>Like kampfer
what? it's nothing like kampfer
>>
>>137754631
Or browsing myanimelist, not the forums, the charts and search engine.
>>
>>137754466
I came here to complain about your shit taste, double standards, your snobbish attitude and your stupidity. I didn't come here for requests. I've never made any requests at all on this board ever besides >>137754237 which was just me asking for him to tell me what an /a/ approved anime even is.

>>137754538
>There's weekly threads
you act as if these threads come out whenever there's a new episode and they're allowed to exist without people spamming "Narutard" and trying to derail it. Naruto threads don't exist properly on here.

>>137754631
I got bbk by lurking and now you're claiming that you watch it but you don't actually like it. I'm going to ask you this time, what's an /a/ approved anime? Don't dodge the question. Just tell me. Because even though bbk is clearly extremely popular here, it seems it's not actually something you want to be represented by.

>>137754500
Well I came on this board, looked at the threads with the most replies and judged bbk to be one of the most popular /a/ anime shows atm. It seems like /a/ isn't hostile towards the show at all even though it's complete garbage, whereas they won't even allow other people to discuss Naruto because they get so offended by it. Anyway, I'm tired and I'm going to sleep. Night night.

>>137754760
I'm not looking for an anime suggestion, I want to know what's /a/ approved taking into account that you people apparently don't think bbk is good.
>>
>>137754823
>Naruto threads don't exist properly on here.

They actually do, we discussed it pretty fine without much shitposting. It's only when people try to make generals do they get shitposted into oblivion.
>>
I'm just happy they're not going to do the "Reoko is somehow MC's sister" thing
>>
>>137754760
MAL is pretty terrible when it comes to recommendations though. They compare two shows for the most generic of reasons.
>>
File: 1454633259200.jpg (1 MB, 1700x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454633259200.jpg
1 MB, 1700x1200
>>137754823
lurk forever
>>
>>137754823
>If he wasn't so stupid he'd realize every board has a wiki for shit like this.
Love how you ignore this bit mate, did you even know /tv/ has a wiki as well? It's pretty shit compared to most other boards though.
>>
>>137754885
she's 40

how would she be his sister?
>>
>>137754963
Some kind of possession bullshit or something, I don't know
>>
>>137754930
Thank fuck Orphen's not a harem.
>>
>>137754092

Literally who the fuck even told you Buranki was good? Go slap that piece of shit across the face. Most of the board agrees it's bad and the nips have banished it to flopsville with the 5000+ stalker ranking. It won't even sell peanuts.

Go drop that shit and watch Konosuba.
>>
File: 1455977274013.png (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455977274013.png
65 KB, 1280x720
>>137755280
Come on man, bubuki it's not a masterpiece but it's not bad at all, and saying people should watch shows because sales ranks reasons is retarded and cancerous.
>>
>>137754930

Luck and Logic is not a light novel adaptation, it doesn't deserve to be on that list.

Also it's not a magic harem it's a card game. Dogakobo just did a shit job making it look like one.
>>
>>137755280
He assumed it because it had a thread up for like a day or two with a good 200+ posts from after an episode aired.
>>
>>137755388

I wasn't saying that because of sales ranks. Only the nips care about ranks.

I was going to suggest the shorts (Ooyasan and the magical girl one) since those are better than Konosuba, but some crossboarder isn't gonna watch those, now is he?
>>
>>137755429
>Luck and Logic is not a light novel adaptation
Where does that chart say it's for LNs? There are several non-LNs there.
>>
>>137755280
>flopped in japan

must be good then
>>
Narutards are shunned because they have one of the most cancerous following. BB is a tiny unpopular seasonal anime.
>>
>>137753733
its the future, get used to it
>>
>>137754823
You sound so convolutedly stupid, it's hard to believe you aren't being sincere. Naruto threads get posted on here with some frequency. Probably more frequently than BBK threads because a thread is made once when a new episode airs, and maybe another at random. Naruto has been posted to death since it got OK'd by fag mods.

>>137755585
Well considering he legitimately got riled up at people hating naruto, I'd guess he has pretty bad taste. Also, I like buranki, and I have to disagree that Mahou shoujo ante mou ii is better than konosuba as much as I don't want to. The comedic writing and timing in konosuba is actually pretty good whereas mahou shoujo has a comfortable atmosphere and accessibly short format, but it's gags are nothing special.
>>
>>137754930
Asterisk War would be the worst of these if World Break didn't exist. Actually I take that back, World Break's awful budget makes it hilarious. What truly awful anime.
>>
>>137758294
Nah, World Break, Fafnir, Kuusen Madoushi, Absolute Duo, and Mahou Sensou are all worse. The guy also didn't add Isuca even though people mentioned it like five times.
>>
File: mpv-shot0003.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0003.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>137753763
>It's absolutely ridiculous though because they like shit like Bubuki Buranki, which is pure garbage
What the fuck. I never see anyone on /a/ even talk about this show, I see like a thread on the air date, and that's it. I mean I don't even fucking watch the show and I have no idea why you're mad, just because people are enjoying some fucking 3d show. Sure if they were spamming threads I'd tell them to fuck off as well, but they're such a small part of the /a/ population I don't get why anyone fucking cares.
>>
>>137753763
If you actually spent time here then you would know the real reason why naruto was banned long ago and why /a/ will continue to hate even though moot made naruto come back in 2015.
>>
>>137753507
Literally, RWBY rip off.
>>
>>137755280
>Konosuba
>>
Naruto: awful MC, dragged out shit, silly plot twists, ridiculous power ups out of nowhere, mostly annoying girls.

BBK: awful MC, not much plot so far, solid action, fucking Reoko, other girls are fine too.

Yeah Reoko is the difference maker.
>>
>>137754631
>3x3 thread
>good anime
Pick one
>>
File: smug yato.png (172 KB, 374x408) Image search: [Google]
smug yato.png
172 KB, 374x408
>>137754930
>IS
>magic

>Luck & Logic
>school
>>
>>137759433
>solid action

Literally all the action in the show is just characters colliding with one another in still shots. It's fucking abysmal.
>>
>>137759544
what's the difference between unexplained advanced technology and magic?
>>
>>137759589
so you haven't watched episode 6 yet, I see
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.