[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you have watched every episode of DBZ, Naruto, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (225 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
225 KB, 1920x1080
How many of you have watched every episode of DBZ, Naruto, and One Piece? this includes filler.

Most of the people that will reply to this thread will probably be yeses, but i want you to post if youre no as well so i can kind of get a good read.
>>
>>137484280
> no Bleach
>>
>>137484333
forgot about that one, i watched it so long ago, bleach as well.
>>
>no Gash Bell
>>
>>137484280
I only read their manga, but I will definitely watch a Naruto or One Piece Kai version with fillers removed
>>
I've seen every DB, DBZ and GT.
I've seen every Bleach
I've seen every Naruto, but not shippuden.
Never watched One Piece.
>>
I've seen every episode of One Piece filler besides from like one new years special.
I've seen three of the four Bleach filler arcs.
I've seen Naruto Shippuden Filler.

My general consensus is that One Piece filler is really fucking good. Some are less memorable, but fuck the g8 arc is gr8

NS is better than the original in many regards. It just gives characters a backstory and whatnot.
NS is total shit though so you should best avoid it. I'd recommend just watching the Naruto filler arc of 100 eps instead. It's what Naruto was meant to be.

Bleach is trash but the OPs/EDs were good.
>>
Watched most of DB, and DBZ. Never saw GT and won't see Super.

Never saw and don't really intend to see One Piece, Bleach, or Naruto whatsoever.

I've never liked long running shows all that much.
>>
>>137484280
I watched every Dragon Ball/Z/Super episode including fillers, ovas & movies, but never watch GT
I watched every Naruto/Shippuden episode including fillers, ovas, movies & the Rock Lee spinoff
I watched every One Piece episode including fillers, ovas, movies, new year specials & Chopper Man episodes
>>
I've seen every DB and DBZ.
I skipped fillers for One Piece, Naruto and Bleach when I still watched that shit.
>>
>>137484280
I haven't seen more than a single complete episode of DBZ, Naruto, or Bleach, and I only watched a dozen or so OP episodes before I remembered why manga is so much better than anime.

I've read them all, obviously.
>>
Watched all of DBZ and GT. May plan on rewatching(or read) Original Dragonball someday. Watched all the movies.

Watched all episodes of One Piece except the movies but thats coming sooner or later.

Watched all of Original Naruto but not all of Shippuuden's filler infested ass. Haven't watched all the movies.
>>
>>137485389
Why's the manga better again?
>>
>>137484280
Learn how to capitalize holy shit.
>>
I pick up Naruto again every 2-3 years (I watch all the filler too). I last left off when Sasuke and Itachi were fighting Kabuto, I think that was like episode 330? I've been watching Naruto since like 2003 or 2004 and I only picked up the manga in 2013.

Seen all of Dragon Ball. One Piece anime is just bad, read the manga.
>>
>>137485580
reasons
>>
>>137485733
>>137485733
which are?
>>
>>137485748
many
>>
>>137485780
care to specify?
>>
>>137485819
no shit filler and no shit animation
>>
>>137486227
But there's no animation in the manga. So it's by default worse than any animation the anime has.
>no shit filler
but some filler is good. And you can skip the filler
>>
>>137484280
Never watched any of those at all
>>
>>137485610
its easily understood, youre just a faggot.

I bet youre the type of faggot that has to correct people when they say "Ja-lap-eno" instead of "Halla-peen-yo" when it gets the point across regardless.
>>
>>137485819
Seriously, lurk more.
>>
>>137486703
>I bet youre the type of faggot that has to correct people when they say "Ja-lap-eno" instead of "Halla-peen-yo"
>eating shit
>also youre
>>
>>137486727
If you make a claim, back it up
>>
>>137486762
what?
>>
I've seen every episode of DBZ, I've seen only some of One Piece from when it was airing when I was a kid, and I've seen only the the pre-timeskip half of Naruto.
>>
>>137484280
I've never seen all of Dragon Balls filler, I dropped Naruto pretty early and I dropped the One Piece anime by the time Thriller Bark was over because it was becoming unbearable.

The only good fillers were G8 and Goku learning to drive.
>>
>>137484280
I only watched dragonball with filler and all.
>>
>>137485819
The manga is really dynamic, it is safe to say that dragonball manga has the best fight choreography ever.'
Akira Toriyama really is a genius in every sense in the word.
>>
>>137485580
Way better pacing.
>>
>>137487421
Kakashi's mask filler was pretty good.
>>
>>137487908
I agree on DB, but not on One Piece.

>>137487930
Can't you just speed-up/slow-down the anime?
>>
>>137484280
Well I like shonen series so yes Ive seen all Naruto, One Piece and Naruto episodes, heck chuck in Fairy Tail and Bleach aswell
>>
>>137487981
>speed-up/slow-down the anime
Are you stupid? That ruins the anime. The voice acting and BGM gets ruined and emotional parts just seem stupid.
If an anime is so shit that you can only bear watching it at increased speed, you shouldn't watch it in the first place.
>>
>>137487981
I was only talking about the dragonball manga.
Half of the time I don't even know what is going on in a page when I am reading One Piece.
>>
>>137486361
>not realizing that art is dumbed-down in the anime
>thinking that shitty animation is better than a well crafted work of art
>not knowing that studios cut out important scenes to save budget
Holy shit you must be baiting
>>
>>137488104
Not the same guy, but do you think all anime adaptions are objectively worse than the manga or just most manga's are better than the anime?
>>
>>137488077
>VA and BGM get ruined
Just mute it? Manga is muted so your point is moot.

>>137488087
Gotcha.

>>137488104
>art is dumbed down
What does that mean?
>shitty animation is better than well-crafted work of art
We're talking One Piece here...
>not knowing that studios cut out important scenes to save budget
One Piece makes money y'know. What important scenes did they cut?
>>
File: 1429380500502.gif (369 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1429380500502.gif
369 KB, 480x270
>>137484280
Watched all Naruto episodes except the last 100 because they felt like an endless filler.
It was really shit, especially around the middle. Even 13-year old me realized that.

Watched all Bleach episodes.
It was okay, but nostalgia is probably deceiving me.

Watched all One Piece episodes that were out back then (up to Thriller Bark). It was pretty good.
Though the manga is better.
>>
File: quality.gif (279 KB, 500x150) Image search: [Google]
quality.gif
279 KB, 500x150
>>137488170
Not all, well animated and faithful adaptations trump manga
>>137488187
>what does that mean
Are you retarded?
>We're talking One Piece here...
not exactly the best drawn manga but it's still drawn better than the anime adaptation
>One Piece makes money y'know. What important scenes did they cut?
One piece is not a good example of cutting out scenes. If you want an extreme subject, then look at Berserk.

Look at pic rel, would you honestly pick right over left?
>>
>>137488820
Then you seem like a man of reason and I 100% agree with what you are saying.
>>
>>137488820
>Are you retarded?
No, but I can't look inside your head.
>not exactly the best drawn manga but it's still drawn better than the anime adaptation
Prove it
>One piece is not a good example of cutting out scenes. If you want an extreme subject, then look at Berserk.
But I'M NOT FUCKING TALKING ABOUT BERSERK
>>
>>137489071
>But I'M NOT FUCKING TALKING ABOUT BERSERK
Fair enough
>Prove it
pic I used in the previous post did, that shit happens in almost every episode.
>>
>>137489224
>cropped .gif
Yeah not buying it sorry.
If it happens in almost every episode, you should have more evidence no?
>>
File: tumblr_nc8fokqZmZ1tuuqzpo2_500.png (193 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc8fokqZmZ1tuuqzpo2_500.png
193 KB, 500x280
>>137489276
>>
>>137489428
that's not a comparison so I've got nothing to compare it to.
It's also from tumblr, notoriously known for its low quality image services
>>
File: UJzOheD.jpg (38 KB, 472x437) Image search: [Google]
UJzOheD.jpg
38 KB, 472x437
>>137489276
Just fucking watch the anime an then read the chapter and you will see the difference, one piece has shit fanbase and they barely make any oc, I am not going to make some to satisfy your autism.

>just skip around
why do we even complain about pacing in anything then? movies, manga, comics, books... why do they even need pacing when you can skip around?

pic rel didn't happen in the anime, and it's a pretty big thing because his scar is visible through out the whole series
>>
•One Piece- Watch them all it has enjoyable filler and its not 30 episodes long
•Naruto- Used to watch filler but then it got ridiculous
•DBZ- Prefer Kai because its consistent with no filler like HxH
>>
>>137489602
>why do they even need pacing when you can skip around?
To better suit your preferred pacing?

>pic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96RvYUpsx3o
I agree it's not the same but literally the only example I can think of of something being omitted is the first chapter. The rest is all faithfully adapted
>>
DB, DBZ (twice), DBGT, most of DBZ movies.
Literally zero episodes of One Piece and Naruto.
>>
Never watched a single episode nor read a single volume of any of these
>>
I watched most of OP
dropped Naruto at the beginning of the 2year filler
Bleach at the Bount arc
haven't seen seen DBZ
>>
>>137484280
>Naruto, and One Piece? this includes filler.
Not happening.
Threre is no reason to watch those at all.
DB gets a free pass since most of us watched it when we were 10 and didn't care if the pacing was slow as fuck.
>>
>>137490638
One Piece filler is good
>>
>>137484280
Have read manga , watched (and rewatched) DB-DBZ-DBGT-DBS(currently) with their respective filler , OVAs , movies and rare specials.
Actually reading manga , watched around 300 episodes with filler included, movies and ovas of One Piece
I have read manga , currently watching anime without filler (that is shit) , movies and ovas of Naruto and Naruto shippuden
MY FINAL CONSENSUS
>DRAGON BALL 8.5/10
>NARUTO 8/10
>ONE PIECE 7/10
>>
>>137492639
Rate them by arcs and someone might value your opinion
>>
>>137484280
Zero episodes of any of them
>>
>>137492639
>MY FINAL CONSENSUS
Sasuga
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.