[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>When did [insert series here] threads get so bad?? >>Anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
>>When did [insert series here] threads get so bad??
>>Anime fags destroying yet another thread
>>Shipper fags destroying yet another thread
>Thread is really exactly the same as they've always been

Why are these memes so prevalent on /a/?
>>
Please don't make meta-threads.
>>
>loli threads keep getting deleted/autosaged

Why is this tolerated?
>>
>>137374182
/a/'s shitty side should be criticized or it will never improve
>>
Don't forget the recommendation threads
>ITT ______
>ITT Anime that _______
>The best anime with _______
>>
They're all true.
>>
>>137374097
who is this scrotum golem?
>>
>>137374097
>Thread is really exactly the same as they've always been
Spoken like a true secondary.
>>
>>137375648
Stop using words you dont understand
>>
>>137374097
>Not hiding shit threads at a glance
It's like you newfags are born as masochistic cucks
>>
>>137375380
Saya of dagashi kashi, saved you an autistic remark now run boy
>>
>>137376003
Pick up on the context.
>>
>>137374097

Yeah, Dagashi Kashi has been nothing but talking about the girls and not the actual show/manga itself since before the thing was airing. Those threads were always shit.
>>
>>137374182
This. And its what happens when a small group of OP obsesses over a topic for the last five years they run out of ideas for starting threads. Ignore the OP. Figure the topic at least reply to a post you like and go from there.
>>
>>137374097
we have daily naruto threads, i don't think anybody can fix this shithole
>>
File: 1365636266863.png (5 KB, 223x171) Image search: [Google]
1365636266863.png
5 KB, 223x171
>>137374097
>>
>>137374097
Not necessarily.

People on /a/ probably don't even remember this, but before SAO got an anime, if a LN thread for it came up then the thread was pretty peaceful and had zero shitposting. Just people talking about a LN that they enjoy.

As soon as the anime came though, we all know what happened.

It's undeniably fact that threads for popular series tend to get worse after an anime airs. It starts to get more attention and thus more shitposters.
>>
>>137374097
When an anime is announced/begins airing for a series, it brings a lot more people to the threads than before, usually leading to worse threads because /a/ has a lot of people who think meme is a really funny word. Gakkou Gurashi was one of many examples.
>>
>>137379403
>>137380040
I'm not denying that it does happen, but its nowhere near as bad as people make out.
But in the case of Dagashi Kashi for instance, the threads are almost exactly the same as they were a year ago, but a bunch of """oldfags""" claim there was some kind of golden age of Dagashi threads, which is fucking nonsense, no there wasn't. The threads have always been about the girls.
Same with One Punch Man, there was a subset of fujos/fags that people were complaining were "anime only's", but in reality they've always been there. There was just more people and more threads being made once the anime came out, the percentage of shitposters didn't change.
Its just /a/ looking for an excuse to bitch about something, and it derails otherwise fine threads. Its fucking annoying.
>>
>>137374097
>every /a/ thread is "muh dick"
>wonders why its all shipping
>>
>>137380227
I can believe the threads for series like those were just as they are now, because they both (especially OPM) had built up a lot of popularity long before the anime aired. I seriously doubt "the percentage of shitposters didn't change," though. Threads get more popular when their anime comes around, and more popular things attract more shitposters by nature -- they get a much bigger audience.

>Its just /a/
You mean 1-2 people per thread?
>>
>>137374097
>these are allowed
>pic related is filtered as spam
>>
>>137380227
OPM's percentage of shitposters definitely changed. The power level shit and "WHY DOES /a/ HATE THIS IT'S MY FAVORITE OF THE FIVE ANIMES I'VE SEEN COME CALL ME A NEWFAG" bait threads were disproportionately huge.
>>
>>137374097
I want to lick her armpit.
>>
File: 1452770702830.jpg (169 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
1452770702830.jpg
169 KB, 850x1200
>>137380558
Dagashi is literally responsible for my armpit fetish
>>
File: 1449110771661.png (38 KB, 485x446) Image search: [Google]
1449110771661.png
38 KB, 485x446
>>137374097
>>137374182
>>meta threads
>>comment discussing meta threads
>>meta comment discussing meta threads
>>meta comment discussing a meta comment that discusses meta threads
>>
>>137374269

>implying this criticism ever improves things
>implying this criticism isn't as annoying as the threads if not moreso
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.