[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm working through genshiken. Why is nidaime bad? I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
I'm working through genshiken. Why is nidaime bad? I'll probably watch it either way.
>>
>>137307899
The OVAs with Ogiue are the best, don't miss them.

> Why is nidaime bad?
It's good if you are a fujoshi. Are you a fujoshi? No? Too bad.
>>
>>137307899
It isn't. Losers who self inserted as Madarame are mad because they can't do it anymore.

But don't watch the anime, read the manga. The anime didn't adapt the last volumes of the first Genshiken.
>>
Before watching Nidaime read from Vol 7 to Vol9 of the manga. Good stuff that wasn't adapted.
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Capture.png (829 KB, 877x471) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
829 KB, 877x471
>>137308682
Not that, this.
>>
Nidaime is pretty lame. All the characters are fujoshi, whereas previously you had people with different interests (and really, it's not like all female otaku are fujoshi). And almost all the voice actors got replaced for some reason.
>>
>>137308775
They had a lot of sex.
>>
File: madarame_honesty.png (694 KB, 1270x710) Image search: [Google]
madarame_honesty.png
694 KB, 1270x710
>>137307899
I went in expecting another season of Genshiken, and I didn't quite get the experience. Sure, some of the original cast make an appearance here and there, but it does not quite feel the same.

Despite that I went through the whole season, I feel it had its moments.
>>
it's full of fujoshits
>>
>>137309161
Nidaime is a lot more about the character drama and the depiciton of Otaku lifestyle takes a back seat.
>>
File: 1445706698852.jpg (18 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
1445706698852.jpg
18 KB, 234x215
>mfw no best confession in the anime
>>
File: [gunpla].jpg (1017 KB, 711x6926) Image search: [Google]
[gunpla].jpg
1017 KB, 711x6926
>>
>>137308775
So did this guy really just graduate and disappear?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.