[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is your favourite taimanin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: taimanin yukikaze13.jpg (316 KB, 1200x1703) Image search: [Google]
taimanin yukikaze13.jpg
316 KB, 1200x1703
Who is your favourite taimanin?
>>
The pure and lovely Yukikaze.
>>
>>137305718
Was this the hentai about mindbrraked females who have undergone the "become cocksleeve or die" project?

I pity them all.
But mostly you for not finding a gf who wants to undergo your project
>>
>>137305718
Yukikaze, also that teardrop-shaped thing is disgusting.
>>
>>137305795
>teardrop shaped thing
what?
>>
>>137305833
I think he is referring to that cowtit tumor that's trying to metastasize into Yukikaze's side.
>>
Yukikaze. I'm not into NTR but she's 100x cuter and in the end that's what matters.
>>
File: taimanin yukikaze12.jpg (854 KB, 1073x1500) Image search: [Google]
taimanin yukikaze12.jpg
854 KB, 1073x1500
>>137305960
>>
>>137305718

Maid Rinko was pretty good.
>>
File: 1405746840066.jpg (358 KB, 898x802) Image search: [Google]
1405746840066.jpg
358 KB, 898x802
>>137305754
>The pure
Literally the easiest Taimanin to fall and become a cock craving slut, even Sakura takes more effort and that's saying something.

From hardest to easiest, those are the Taimanin who took more effort to fall in their adventures.

- Asagi
- Rinko
- Murasaki
- Sakura
- Yukikaze

Also the latest game was pure trash, barely connects to the overal Taimanin world and the girls were not much boner inducing, hoping it doesn't take another 4 years between a Yukikaze game to another.
>>
So is the goal of the game is to gain a harem and mindbreak women for your personal use?
There's no NTR or anything like that?
Just mindbreak bitches?

Picked up.
>>
>>137306779
Nevermind it's just rape, tentacle bullshit. Sick fucks.
>>
>>137305754
Why is the best design wasted on the worst games?
>>
>>137306071
>you aren't very bright, are you?
The Taimanin organization itself isn't very bright, sending lewd dressed female ninjas as undercover prostitutes is an accepted and highly repeated method to try and uncover corrupt people messing around with "humans shouldn't interefere or scheme with demons" clause; they shouldn't even be surprised they all become mindbroken sluts.

That or it's all a conspiracy to produce them ninja sluts on purpose, blaming on blunders to save face.
>>
>>137306779
>>137306816
It varies dipshit.

Taimanin Asagi is the one who is mostly about tentacles and general rape.

Taimanin Yukikaze is more geared towards Netorare.
>>
>>137306822
Taimanin Yukikaze is the best of the bunch though.
>>
>>137306823
That was actually what the clan master did until Asagi replaced him.
>>
>>137306846
>Taimanin Yukikaze is more geared towards Netorare.
You say that like NTR is good.

What exactly is good about the story then?
>>
>>137306872
Asagi is a high ranking Taimanin, she doesn't lead the whole organization, that method is a worldwide practice, Taimanins don't exist only in Japan.
>>
>>137306874
>You say that like NTR is good.
You must have some crazy interpretation myopia, I didn't say that.

I only care for Taimanin Yukikaze for its superior art and designs among the other Taimanin games.
>>
>>137306872
>until Asagi replaced him.
Asagi herself is the one to deploy Yukikaze and Rinko to the underground brother in Taimanin Yukikaze 1, only expressing mild concern because they were virgins but reacts "well, it our job, so just do it".
>>
>>137306999
Old man sent them out to be mindbroken, Asagi send them out to defeat demons.
>>
>>137305718
The one that doesn't get raped into submission.
>>
The Ken Marinaris expy in 3 is the best, period.
>>
>>137307048
Asagi sent them knowing full fucking well they would take dicks up every orifice of their bodies, her pity was advicing the girls to maybe lose their virginities to someone they loved before going through it.
>>
>>137307068
So none of them, got it.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (252 KB, 1123x637) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
252 KB, 1123x637
Was Yukikaze a virgin when she became a prostitute?
>>
>>137307068
Oboro's assistant tamanin. They died before they submit to demon meat.
>>
>>137307717
Yes, the bizarre canon is that Yukikaze and Rinko are still canonically virgins.

They losing their minds and becoming slaves to lust is rendering non-canon at the end of each game due the player unlocking the option to save them after going through the other routes.

This is probably done to fuel the Netorare in each new game, losing their virginities to other men to add insult to injury.

It's gotten old though, I hope in TY3 they lose their virginity for real, either Tatsurou man the fuck up or Yukikaze and Rinko break in canon and stop with this quasi-reset every time bullshit.
>>
>>137307048
was it ever mentioned in the games that the old man was working for the demons?
>>
>>137307878
i want to see vampire asagi rape yukikaze
>>
>>137307907
No, he isn't even mentioned by name in the games, his presence is largely orignal for the Anime.

The games do imply that the many unseen upper personal in the Taimanin organization don't think much of their females though, if they become slaves to cock just go look for a replacement.
>>
>>137307991
Vampire Asagi isn't canon though, at least not yet.
>>
Mu-chan
>>
>>137305718
Yukikaze. She is too cute for hentai.
>>
>>137308507
That works in reverse, that's why she in so many of them.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.