[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy fuck is she the shittiest person anime has ever seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
holy fuck is she the shittiest person anime has ever seen
>>
>>137215860
Objectively better than Trashadora.

Ghost banri was annoying as shit.

Koko such a best.

Niggas who didn't go colly hate this shit.

Endings were cute as shit.
>>
>>137215951
toradora is overrated as hell but kouko is awful like 99% of the time
>>
>>137215860
Those tea club bimbos in the same show, or whatever club they were from.
>>
TADA
>>
>>137216136
At least they were consistent.
>>
>>137215860
Pretty much. Koko is a 3DPD in 2D. Everything about her reeks of 3DPD behaviour.
>>
Koko is shit
>>
have you seen Ume, from Ben-to?
>>
>>137215951
Golden Time is shit and you have shit taste.
>>
>>137217055
You have shit taste and probably only read/watched like 2 romance focused series.
>>
>>137215860
no, the mc is the shittiest person anime has ever seen
>>
>>137215860
She is probably the most 3dpd anime girl ever.
>>
>>137216643
Don't compare a shit like Koko to a goddess like Ume-sama, you little bitch.
>>
>>137215860
She's pretty high up there.
>>
>>137217400
mc at least has compelling reasons for his bullshit for the most part, kouko is privileged as all fuck and completely dependent on other people yet even then she'll go out and fuck over everything for her own purposes
>>
>>137217656
ume a shit

worst animu ever
>>
>>137217408
Any 3dpd like her belong in jail.
>>
>>137217747
You're a little bitch that wouldn't even dare to say that in front of her and you know it. Ume is a goddess and your would get your shit smacked.
>>
>>137217269
Toradora is shit but it's better than Golden Time, at the very least. Golden Time is all over the god damn place with characters. Case in point: 2D-kun literally exists for the express purpose of being fifth business. He has no other purpose or development whatsoever besides being an "otaku". He actually contradicts his own nickname by having a life. Just one of many examples of the lazy, overall shitty writing
>>
>>137215860
The fuck you said about Kouko you fucking Lelouch 2.0?
>>
>>137216483
Yeah, rich hot loyal girl in love with a random middle class country boy and wanting to please him at every second. Happens all the time.
>>
File: 1386888992864.jpg (228 KB, 1134x720) Image search: [Google]
1386888992864.jpg
228 KB, 1134x720
>>137217400
>2016
>Hating TADA BANRI
I mean I get why people hate Tada Banri, but don't even compare him to TADA BANRI.
>>
How was this show? I passed on it cause it looks like a fairly generic romcom type show, but it won some awards?
>>
>>137215860
I want to have a golden time with Koko if you know what I mean.
>>
>>137220412
It's really stupid. You'll know how much you'll like/hate it from the first few episodes
>>
>>137220716
Cool, thanks. I don't mind stupid so I'll at least give it a chance.
>>
>>137220412
Great, if you love NTR
>>
She's not even the worst character in her own show, Ghost Banri and Linda are.
>>
My pick is still Minorin from Toradora...

She giving the vibe of Teemo which you can't help want to kill even on the same side. Annoying as Shit...

On her own show, she is not even the worst character. Ghost Banri have that (dis)honor.
>>
>>137219575
It's not about the setting being unusual or not, it's about the way she acts as a girlfriend. Hence why I specified her behaviour. She's clingy, has unpredictable mood swings and only thinks with her emotions rather than logic. She does literally every stupid shit your average 3DPD girlfriend would do (I don't speak from experience but I do observe my friends get BTFO by their girlfriends all the fucking time).

TL;DR : Your waifu is shit.
>>
>>137222308
Continue from this post...

Moreover, given the condition of Banri in later book, she must have a golden heart for staying with him.
>>
>>137222331

why do you even know that much about 3dpd

fuck off
>>
>>137222407
Because I'm not a dumbass? Wise people learn from the mistakes of others.
>>
>>137222331
Unpredictable mood swings? Clingy is more of wish fulfillment from average joes wanting to be desired by a hot girl.

Anime would not be what it is if the standard for characters is: logic and rational.
>>
Kokou > Taiga

Rather have a clingy gf than a bitchy violent gf that sometimes shows affection.
>>
>>137222620
> Clingy is more of wish fulfillment from average joes wanting to be desired by a hot girl.
>average joes

Also known as normalfags. Of course normalfags would love a character like Koko because she acts like a 3DPD and that's what "average joes" loves about them. Don't put us in the same basket. I'm not saying the show was bad because of it as it has an interesting setting but if you like Koko, you're a fucking normalfag.
>>
>>137222925
Except you are not what anime is defining. Harem shows pretty much are: average looking highschool drop out living in a small apartment surrounded by hot girls that cling to him for no other reason outside of "he is kind".

Wish fulfilment, that is 2D. Not real. You are a lightweight.
>>
TADA BANRI
>>
>>137222989
The wish fulfilment for the viewer in harem shows is having the choice between girls with different traits. There are clingy girls in harems but there's also the ones that are not totally in love with the MC but have to be part of the group for X or Y reason (i.e. tsundere, deadpan, kuudere, etc.)

Also
>comparing an harem to a romance anime

Stop.
>>
>tfw still butthurt Linda lost
>>
>>137223279
I am making a general anime comparison, it's not unique to harem. Unrealistic girls in love for no good reason with some random loser.

You are not adressing anything. Kouko is not 3D
>>
>>137223473
I agree that the girl being in love for no good reason is wish fulfilment for the viewer in some cases but it's not the definition of being clingy. Koko is clingy in every way. She thinks about Banri all the time, feels insecure about the love he has for her, barges into his apartment, thinks about engagement/marriage after a couple of months into the relationship, etc. Those are all 3D traits that normalfags with girlfriends could easily relate to.

I don't even know why we're arguing. If you were right, Koko would actually be popular among anime watchers and turns out she's hated.
>>
>>137215860
2d kun was best girl
>>
>>137223923
You are making the incorrect assumption that love/hate is because 3D.

You are saying that clingy is 3D when Kouko's actions are nothing but pander, because it's an outstanding girl in desperate need of love from a far from outstanding man.

Those are characteristics of things such as harem and your counter was just numbers as if it was a bunch of ugly girls it would be the same for the audience when it is actually their looks and background.
>>
>>137224068
If you ignore social class, (which you should considering Koko was just another student in college in the context of the show) then it just becomes regular 3D college drama life shit. Her coming from a wealthy family had no major role in the romance anyway.
>>
>>137224331
No, but it adds to the illusion and the curriculum. Kouko was popular too, so it was: hot, rich, popular and in desperate need for approval of some average guy for whatever reason.
>>
I loved this show, I don't know why people shit on it so much. Characters like Taiga are annoying as shit - I'm not sure how a violent spaz gets so many fans.
>>
>>137223923
>turns out she's hated
Just because some tards on /a/ being so vocal about their hate doesn't necessarily mean she's hated in general. I bet you like Linda too, you cum guzzling faggot.
>>
File: true end.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
true end.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>137215860
Wasn't this a modern J-Drama, K-Drama done anime style?
>>
>>137225274
Funny because she won all the polls here when the show aired, even the infamous poll on a Barbara thread.
>>
>>137225581
Linda is one of the best example of /a/'s contrarianism and double standard. I find it hilarious how people call accuse Koko of being 3DPD because she's clingy, but pretend to not notice how fucking 3DPD Linda is, the fucking chronic liar. Fucking hell, she even let that cheating incident slip away.
>>
Once again a show where the worst girl lost...
>>
>forced
>>
>>137220412
First half was pretty good, then the second half takes a nose dive into concrete.

Still enjoyed it.
>>
File: 1450245543176.png (1 MB, 1897x903) Image search: [Google]
1450245543176.png
1 MB, 1897x903
more fun to watch with /a/
>>
>>137226087
>remove ghost banri

good times!
>>
Reposting here because I didn't expect a GT thread to be up and didn't look first.

What the hell happened here? Did Tada Banri face his self, accept his past and present, and become whole again or did he reject his past self for Kouko's sake? Did the thing with Linda actually happen or was it all in Banri's mind?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.