[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bleach Manga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: ichigo fullbring.png (389 KB, 900x670) Image search: [Google]
ichigo fullbring.png
389 KB, 900x670
Should I read it? I just finished the anime and I absolutely loved it, and I just wanna hear opinions on reading because from what I've heard it's not going back to anime, and if so where should I pick it up and is the Manga very/pretty similar to the anime to where I can just pick up where the anime left off? And please no spoilers!!
>>
It's shit
>>
Wait till the manga ends then read it.
>>
>>137215399
Any specific reason?
>>
You can try read the manga but I wouldn't be the same as the anime. I'd read like 100 after the anime ended (~480 to ~600)
It was fun and catchy when the new arc started, but I was bored when the actual arc is too long. In my case, I'm gonna wait for anime adaption or when the manga ends.
>>
>>137215540
Why wait until the manga ends to read it?
>>
>>137215426
Terrible pacing. Kubo has never been good with the pacing.
It's really good when you read a ton of chapters at once though.
The nightmares of Mexico arc still haunt me.
>>
>>137215231
I would wait for season 2 of the anime.
The art really makes it hard to tell what's going on at times, terrible pacing, and the fact that fighting scenes will always be better animated.
>>
>>137215426
>>137215732

The manga is a very shit read weekly with hardly any content in every fucking chapter. You could literally finish the average bleach chapter in less than a minute.

This is why the anime adapted several chapters in an episode.
>>
>>137216012
is it known if the anime will continue?
>>
>>137216098
I don't see why not. Pierrot loves milking its shit. There's no way they're letting this one slide. It's too popular. They'll just have to finish their Naruto filler and Tokyo Ghoul filler first.
>>
>>137215231
Start the manga from the beginning, art is fairly rough in the beginning but gets good after 50 or so chapters.
>>
File: bleach-2407009.jpg (275 KB, 800x519) Image search: [Google]
bleach-2407009.jpg
275 KB, 800x519
>>137216098
Doubt it. It's been 3 years now, if they don't announce it(at least) this year then just lose all hope.
>>
>>137215231
You've already watched the anime, why bother?
>>
>>137216337
They will probably wait until the manga is finished or near it's end, until they actually announce a new anime. So sometimes 2017 or 18 I would say. It's also better that way, so we don't have to endure anymore filler or the pacing of the One Piece anime.
>>
>>137216242
>Start the manga from the beginning
Might as-well rewatch the anime.
There's like one chapter where Mizuiro's backstory is portrayed that isn't in the anime as far as my knowledge goes but that's it.

Speaking of Mizuiro. Did anyone else think he'd be more important in the story? It's like Tite completetly forgot how literally based he was in his fight against Aizen
>>
>>137216048
Really that little? The only manga I've ever read was Shingeki no Kyojin and the average chapter was 45-70 pages
>>
>>137216494
so the anime is pretty close to what happened in the manga?
>>
>>137216631
Isn't that normal?
>>
File: 03.jpg (114 KB, 702x1100) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
114 KB, 702x1100
>>137216494
I love Mizuiro. And he was absolutely BASED against Aizen.
>>
>>137216674
Also the piece of shit spends his days fucking chicks. He should just give Ichigo advice on not being a faggot.

>>137216494
I think the manga is overall better than the anime.
>>
>>137216663
I wouldn't know to be honest :P
I just thought anime usually differed a bit from the manga, like the first FMA or Rosario+Vampire and stuff like that
>>
File: 01.jpg (18 KB, 698x1100) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
18 KB, 698x1100
>>137216758
Forgot pic. He's a wolf in sheep clothes

>>137216766
Don't post emoticons on /a/ newfag.
>>
>>137216823
You're right, I spend most of my time in /b/
>>
>>137216631
Mostly yes. But several scenes were cut from the first arc, like why Shinigami can stand up in the air, Orihime's feeling were more ambigious and scenes about Ichigo were replaced with Tatsuki, IchiRuki scenes were added, while Orihime gained more "shipping" scenes with Ulquiorra and Loly, who came over as some rapist, who had a hatecrush and censoring, except for Komamura, whose wounds were more graphic.
But they made many scenes more impactful, like Hitsugaya stabbing Himamori or Nnoitra's death, animated some ideas, Kubo couldn't incoporate, like Ashido, and show some off-screened fight or scenes.
>>
>>137216988
>IchiRuki scenes were added
Didn't they have like just one episode?
The rest was cannon iirc.
>>
>>137217061
it was mostly in the first two arcs. And rather small ones, but for the more extreme shippers "proof". But there was the scene in Hueco Mundo, where kid Nel was jealous of Rukia, which wasn't there in the manga. They seem to like the idea, that Ichigo has an harem from every race. Wouldn't be surprised if they add scenes with him and the Femritter.
>>
>>137216550
That's because Shingeki is a monthly published manga. Stuff like Bleach has a chapter come outa week so naturally it has less content per chapter.
>>
>>137216988
I'm personally a big fan or IchiHime
I really wanted her to kiss him when he was asleep
>>
>>137217199
Oh right. I forgot a lot of those little things.
You can't be too surprised considering how popular that ship is. It's crazy how big it is.
Pierrot just capitalizing on it.
>>
>>137216631
Di-Roy and Aisslinger appearance in the first arc was removed and that there are more gate guardians than Jidanbo.
>>
>>137216758
>I think the manga is overall better than the anime.
Why?

>>137216758
>implying Mizuiro's life isn't one giant lie
He's probably not even picking up on girls.
>>
>>137217456
The changed Pierrot do over-all aren't always for the worse though. People really seem to shit on them for their Naruto Filler for example but the filler is actually genuinely just much better than the original story. I can assume that most of the additional changes made in bleach (not filler arcs) are with Tite's consent or maybe even at his request.
>>
>>137217729
Never said, whether that was good or not, just what the differences were. Some changes were for the better, but some were also for the worse. And apparently if Kubo likes something, he will incorporate it into the canon, like the first movie, some zanpakto spirits or the design of Uryuu's mother.
>>
File: filler_screenshot.png (495 KB, 923x710) Image search: [Google]
filler_screenshot.png
495 KB, 923x710
I find that coincidence funny.
>>
>>137217519
>He's probably not even picking up on girls.
>>137216674
>>137216823

Even Ichigo knows Mizuiro fucks older girls. Hell he warns Rukia about it.
>>
>>137216550
Kubo has mastered the art to drag on the battles as long as possible showing the least possible action.
>>
>>137218782
Thats quite a mastery
>>
>>137218881
Kubo is a true genius, indeed.
>>
>>137215231
If you just want to read what didn't get animated, better wait for the manga to end and then read it or see if it gets animated, because as everyone else says the pacing in the latter arcs is awful and that damages its quality.

I think the manga is only worthy to read if you do it from the beginning, so you don't miss the manga at its best and get to appreciate the storytelling in this form.
>>
>>137218482
He's just impressing his guy friend, moreso bullying him.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.