[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's that backlog coming along?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: backlog-kun.jpg (8 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
backlog-kun.jpg
8 KB, 260x194
How's that backlog coming along?
>>
Going through it at a decent rate currently.
Finished Hidamari and now its one of favorites.
Tried forcing myself through the rest of Aria the Natural but I think I'll go back to umi monogatari instead.
>>
Keeping up with 1 series(12+ episodes) a week since November. Found good shit like Katanagatari and Ping Pong.

Will start Samumenco tonight.
>>
>>137198415
i keep forgetting where i was in the different shows. in some cases i end up rewatching the same few episodes because i've forgotten everything.
>>
>>137198415
I finished Dragonar and now I watching L GAIM
>>
>>137198415
I usually manage to watch only a few episodes per week. Had a chance to watch some last night but ended up just rewatching my waifu
>>
File: Backlog kun.gif (120 KB, 497x372) Image search: [Google]
Backlog kun.gif
120 KB, 497x372
>>137198415
>not posting the gif
sage
>>
>>137199774
so, who's that character anyways?
>>
>>137200231
Marii from Joshiraku.
>>
File: 2010sbacklog.png (10 KB, 190x420) Image search: [Google]
2010sbacklog.png
10 KB, 190x420
>>
>>137198415

Just three episodes shy of finishing it up, thanks for asking.
>>
>>137198415

Finished Your Lie in April last night, started Dirty Pair now, next up is going to be: GITS: SAC, Mospedia, Romeo aoi no Sora, and going to get back on track of finishing Galaxy Express 999 after taking a break.
>>
Getting through it quickly right now. This is a backlog season after all. Just finished Sore ga Seiyuu, wish I had watched that with /a/. Did people like it here?
>>
File: backlog 2-8-16.png (75 KB, 630x749) Image search: [Google]
backlog 2-8-16.png
75 KB, 630x749
I spend more time staring at my list of backlog shows trying to pick something than watching the shows themselves.

I have come to a point where I watch only bad shows, because I don't want the supply of good shows to run totally dry. I even stop watching my favorite shows because I always want there to be new episodes of shows I enjoy to be available.

For example, I haven't watched the final episodes of TTGL or One Punch Man, and I have 8 or so episodes left of hidamari sketch. I haven't even started to watch Nichijou because I fear I would enjoy it too much, and I always want to have a new show available to watch that I know I will enjoy.

t-thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>137200868

>all those Coalgirls

Poor hard drive-san.
>>
>>137200868
I've seen almost 350 TV series and yet I still find good shows to watch. I wouldn't worry about it unless you've seen way more than that.
>>
>>137198415
I've been marathoning Gundam since the start of the year and I think I'm slowly turning into a gundam.
Every day I think of Gundam.
Every day I jerk off to Gundam.
Every night I dream of Gundam.
And I still have like 5 full series to watch.
>>
>>137201294
I'm doing the same at the moment but I find it so hard to continue sometimes. ZZ is just so fucking awful at parts but I think I've finally crossed the barrier of it being shit with episode 28.
>>
>>137201483
Both ZZ and Zeta were fucking atrocious.

ZETA ANT movies also sucked
>>
>>137201527
Thank God for victory gundam
>>
>>137201483
>ZZ is just so fucking awful at parts
Oh nice, I will probably start ZZ today so that's reassuring.
I thought Zeta was pretty terrible so I didn't ZZ to suddenly become good.
>>
>>137201527
Zeta at least had nice animation and battles. The character drama frustrated me at times but I was never bored or uninterested.

ZZ has just been a mess of annoying and nonsensical characters (seriously, fuck Chara Soon and any episode with her in it; Elpeo Puru can also fuck off for being insufferable).

>>137201635
I went in with low expectations and was still disappointed. I'd heard that the series doesn't take itself seriously during the first half but holy shit, you wouldn't know it was a Gundam series by how much time the characters spend just goofing around.
>>
>>137200485
Watch Yuyushiki and Yuru Yuri.

>>137200868
You are a crazy person, and possibly a masochist. Finish TTGL and watch FLCL.
>>
>>137201734
>and battles
>and battles

Are you kidding me?
Zeta Gundam has the absolute worst battles in Gundam history
>>
>>137201635
ZZ is great. Probably even better if you hated Zeta.

>>137201734
>(seriously, fuck Chara Soon and any episode with her in it; Elpeo Puru can also fuck off for being insufferable)
Some of my favorite characters.
>>
File: backlog.png (296 KB, 675x3602) Image search: [Google]
backlog.png
296 KB, 675x3602
tell me what's shit so I can save myself the time
>>
>>137202030

It's all shit
>>
>>137202030
GTO
>>
>>137202064
thank god now I can move on with my life
>>
>>137198415
I haven't finished any of the things Anons told me to watch from the last thread I was in. In fact I've barely watched anything at all in the bast week.
>>
File: Sad day.gif (714 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
Sad day.gif
714 KB, 600x525
It's not getting any smaller.
>>
>>137201919
In all fairness, I only have 0079 and half of ZZ to compare it with. I vowed to watch them in order of release so I haven't seen some of the more well-liked series yet.

>>137201961
In Elpeo's case I've started to dislike her less after she got over the fact that Judau's little sister wasn't just going to go away (though I say that with knowledge of episode 28 and nothing further). I just can't stand how over the top Chara Soon and how awful her voice actress was.

>>137202030
May as well watch Jin-Roh. Small time investment for one of the best recent movies.
>>
>>137200485
Drop Angel Beats, it's crap.
>>
>>137198415
watched dragonball, dbz, and GT original series, dubbed, no Kai or edited/special versions.

now this year, i wanted to watch those special versions before i start watching Super, have avoided the movies.

this is taking a long time.
>>
>>137200485
Hyouge Mono, Nichijou, Saraiya Goyou, Soredemo, Usagi Drop and Yuyushiki are the best on there.
>>
Narrowed down 10-15 airing to 3 airing. Also still need to finish some sequels: Owarimonogatari, Maria Holic Alive RWBY, Nisekoi, Non Non Biyori Repeat, Noragami Arigatou, SAO 2, Gintama, Yuruyuri s3, Free s2, Highschool dxd new and Strike Witches.
I feel like Professor Calamitous.
>>
>>137202163
It's not supposed to.
>>
Oh sweet Jesus
>>
Not well. Too depressed and unmotivated to watch something interesting. Have to have something spark my mood to really care enough about really continuing to watch anime.
>>
File: umaru_cqc.gif (1 MB, 430x342) Image search: [Google]
umaru_cqc.gif
1 MB, 430x342
I'm trying to finish Shinsekai Yori before starting anything else but I keep getting sidetracked by Umaru.
>>
Shin Sekai Yori
Uchouten Kazoku
Samurai Champloo
Shirobako
>>
>>137207833
Uchouten Kazoku then Shinsekai Yori
>>
>>137198415
>midterm season
>barely enough time to watch currently airing shows
it ain't coming very fast at all fampai
>>
File: AngelBeats.jpg (64 KB, 516x699) Image search: [Google]
AngelBeats.jpg
64 KB, 516x699
>>137202211
You shut your whore mouth
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.