[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nyaa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: nyaa_ip_block.png (310 KB, 1874x904) Image search: [Google]
nyaa_ip_block.png
310 KB, 1874x904
Is there a reason for nyaa to IP block any country? Because I can't access nyaa for a few days now, so I thought nyaa was just having problems due to a DDOS attack, but it seems I can access it no problem through a proxy.

I mean, it's easy to just use a proxy to get the torrent file, but then all my RSS downloads can't auto update anymore.

I can't find any info about this anywhere, so might as well ask around here in case someone informed is around.
>>
Stop living in a shit country then.
>>
>>137194429
I won't be pirating anime if I lived in Japan.
>>
It's more likely a DNS block by your ISP than an action taken by nyaa.
ISPs cooperate with media companies.

Change your DNS provider.
>>
What country. This is the only relevant part and you didn't name it.
>>
>>137194375
Try changing your DNS, it takes 1 minute top.

Same thing happened here in France with Sankaku channel.
>>
>>137194375
Maybe your countrymen DDOS'd them when they were down for everyone a few days ago.
Go forth and deliver vigilante justice.
>>
>>137194375
Are you a HUE?
>>
At least use the Botnet resolver at 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4
Never heard that they handed out fake DNS records, especially after pushing all that dnssec/certificate transparency stuff.
>>
>>137194529
I could access piratebay and kickasstorrent, the biggest piracy sites, but they blocked nyaa? How does that make any sense.

>>137194543
Philippines

>>137194572
I'm currently using Google DNS. I'll try removing it.
>>
>>137194510
kek, you still will. who the fuck keeps up with all the late night anime when you have to wake up at 7am in the morning?

oh sorry i forgot you'll just be a hikikomori parasite so you'll have time anyway, my bad.
>>
>>137194851
Do they not have DVRs in Japan?
>>
>>137194851
>hikikomori parasite
You're thinking of neets.
>>
>>137194851
>hikikomori parasite
Why is a hikikomori a parasite? Because they don't socialize with the hordes of normalfags such as you? Kill yourself.
>>
>>137194890
torrenting costs nothing
dvr costs at least 10k yen not including HDD

I'll use my 10k yen for groceries to keep me alive thanks
>>
>>137194777
>>137194529
Nope. Tried removing Google DNS and it still doesn't work. Tried adding it again, still nothing.

I can't access the following sites because of this:
http://commiesubs.com/
http://underwater.nyaatorrents.org/

But I can access this:
http://horriblesubs.info/

Even though they're all supposed to be hosted by the cartel.
>>
>>137195427
Fuck off idiot. This isn't tech support
>>
>>137195450
Why so mad? Just ignore the thread if it doesn't concern you, man.
>>
>>137194375
It means you aren't white.
>>
>>137194831
Flip here. Nyaa is working for me though I'm currently on my mobile.
>>
>>137195551
Fuck off dumb gook, learn how to use VPN
>>
>>137194831

>Philippines

Strongest race in the world.
>>
>>137195427
Interesting, I've never seen actual DNS hijacking.
If you have access to a box with bind-utils installed run the following and paste the output:

dig @199.7.91.13 +trace +additional commiesubs.com.
>>
>>137194529
A DNS block wouldn't look like this
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.