[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bleach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97
File: 17.png (256 KB, 894x1300) Image search: [Google]
17.png
256 KB, 894x1300
Spoiler any moment now. Meanwhile we discuss who Haschwald will job to
>>
>>136979385
>implying Haschwald will job
>>
>Chad: You guys go on ahead I'll handle this.
>>
>>136980913
This.

Toofsy will be defeated when he's with his own powers, not while he's borrowing Almighty from Ywach.
>>
None. Haschwalt is Ywach now for all intents and purposes. He is overhwhelming and invincible for the time being.
>>
I wonder how Kubo will handle three fights happening at the same time. Looks like he wants to get to the end pretty quickly for Kubo-standards.
>>
>>136981024
Haschwalth and Yhwach are two halves of a single being, anon.
>>
>>136981320
>Looks like he wants to get to the end pretty quickly for Kubo-standards.

Given that simultaneous battles in Bleach tend to span multiple volumes, I don't think that is very likely.
>>
>>136979385
He'll kick all their teeth in simultaneously, but Ichigo won't be using his all. Then Uryu will shove them into the Sun Gate and allahu ackbar toofsy with those chips.
>>
>>136981370
>>136981370
And their powers switch. What were you speedreading. This is still a plausible win condition for them to win.
>>
>>136981584
This tends to happen all the fucking time. Whenever Kubo does something that isn't 16 pages of "nothing fucking happens" everyone starts screaming "oh my god! Kubo is rushing the manga! Its going to end soon! The Jump editors are pressuring Kubo! How many chapters left?! 10-15?!"

Fucking annoying.
>>
>>136979385

I like Haschwalth but he's coming across as very arrogant. Just because he defeated Bazz-B with no effort, and has Yhwach's powers, doesn't mean Yhwach doesn't intend on fucking him over for his own gains.
>>
>>136981811
He's arrogant at night though, much more reserved by the day. Is he taking on some of Ywach's characteristics? Or does the Almighty just turn you into a smug douche?
>>
>>136981742
This is what I meant.

Do you guys seriously think Kubo will have Almighty Hasch job here and not have him fight at all with his "B" powers?

People, Haschwalth is the second most important character in this arc after Ywach. He won't be going down before/around the same time as the Elite SR. He'll be around till near the end of this arc.
>>
He's gonna either have a moment where he acts like Aizen near the climax, or is going to somehow affect Aizen when he gets free.

The "Balance" power is far too ambiguous to be insignificant - he could literally turn the tides of the war if he wanted to do so.
>>
>>136981886
>Do you guys seriously think Kubo will have Almighty Hasch job here and not have him fight at all with his "B" powers?

Borrowing Yhwach's power is Jugram's power. Remember how he was super weak until he met Yhwach?

>>136982333
>The "Balance" power is far too ambiguous to be insignificant - he could literally turn the tides of the war if he wanted to do so.

This is literally headcanon. The "B" remains an unnamed Shrift, and it's exact powers unspecified.
>>
>>136981742
How am I speedreading? Their powers don't just switch; they're essentially one entity, and defeating one is meaningless without defeating the other.
>>
>>136983095
There is no evidence to suggest that.
Remember when a Quincy dies, they go back to juha.
He would become more powerful as a result, but they're definitely separate entities.
>>
>>136983322
>There is no evidence to suggest that.
Jugram/Bazz-B flashback, Yhwach literally calls Jugram "his other half".
>>
File: bleach-5762044.jpg (107 KB, 800x1201) Image search: [Google]
bleach-5762044.jpg
107 KB, 800x1201
>>136983322
>>136983544
>>
>>136983544

Probably literally figuratively.
>>
>>136984119
Obviously figuratively, they don't share a body but given what we already know about Yhwach and the Soul King, that connection is deep enough for Yhwach to literally call Jugram "my other half".
>>
>>136981320
If Kubo is going to stay with Haschwalth, then most likely Askin and Gerard will win their fights off-screen. We got a confirmation last chapter, that Yhwach will invade the world of the living eventually. Considering, there are many questions to be answered and many characters, who have yet to appear and still seven whole days left, I would say, Bleach is not ending anytime soon. Of the Schutzstaffel so far only Pernida died. All other three are still alive and capable of fighting and even Pernida could reasonably survive, by adapting to the cancer and regenerating sucessfully. The arms last appearance showed two pieces of flesh surviving and Askin spoke, like Pernida was still alive.
>>
>>136985239
>then most likely Askin and Gerard will win their fights off-screen
>Hitsugaya jobbing for the 4th time

Kubo won't allow that to happen
>>
>>136985393
When has Hitsugaya ever won a fight? Technically he beat Harribel but it was only temporary.
>>
>>136985393
You really think Hitsugaya will defeat the heart of the Soul King? And there is the little problem, that Gerard's ability can easily counter Hitsugaya's. Gerard, if he's smart enough, should be able to convert the ice into something else, like wine for example.
>>
>>136984067
Why does he have a horse?
>>
>>136985472
He beat someone in the bounto arc.
>>
>>136985597
>>136984067
How come everyone gets stunned by his reiatsu but the horse doesn't?
>>
>>136985653
The horse is Aizen
>>
>>136985653
Maybe animals are immune to Reiatsu. Bonnie and Komaura's clan will win the war and rule over Soul Society.
>>
>>136985597
Because in that scene, he is still in the human realm.

>>136985653
Pretty sure they're just bowing?
>>
>>136985616
Pierrot Filler Bleach =! Kubo Bleach
>>
>>136985585
>Gerard, if he's smart enough, should be able to convert the ice into something else, like wine for example.

I don't think that's how his power works, anon.
>>
>>136986010
His power is basically to turn damage he gets into getting as huge as Yammy, how is that broken?
>>
>>136986010
His power is to convert things. Damage into size is just one of the possibilities. Why do you think has this ability been called the Miracle? Because Jesus did a miracles via converting things, like wine into water, death into life, etc.
>>
Aizen was an orphan (not sure if born in spiritual world, or just came to it as such when dying in real world)

He was raised in shinigami ways, yet he has quincy heritage.

His quincy power suppresses the shinigami side, mostly the 'sword spirit' manifestation.

Still can use reishi/reiatsu manipulating stuff (crazy Kido n shit)

Quincy power allows for crazy resistance (like blut stuff)

Still, since he doesn't really manifest a sword spirit, he doesn't really have a 'shikai' or 'bankai', his illusion power is quincy created, and with it he deceived people into thinking he had a water(?) shikai/bankai.
>>
>quickly for Kubo standards
You missed the key part.
>>
>>136986055
Because where he couldn't so much as scratch the Gotei before transforming, he wiped them in a single chapter after he Miracle'd, and is showing no signs of slowing down.

>>136986119
I'm just saying that we have no evidence of his Shrift being able to do such a thing, or what conditions it would require (considering he needed to be 99.99% dead the first time).
>>
>>136986428
Fuck no, Aizen is perfect as is.
>>
>>136986577
The raws put an emphasis on the conversion itself and not on the damage to size. He probably wanted to take as much damage as possible, so could become as big as possible. But your right it's not cofirmed so far and the chapter will hopefully focus on Haschwalth.

So anyone thinks, that Orihime is going to heal Giselle, Bazz-B and Liltotto. Like Uryuu could tell her, that there are three Quincy who defected and need her help, so she stays out of the fight.
>>
Reminder that there are still dead fullbringers out there and they're gonna fight leftovers of McNuggets for months.
>>
>>136986766
Can Orihime heal the dead Sternritters if Yhwach has already absorbed their souls?
>>
>>136986428
Oh no.

Aizen should stay as a powerful shinigami (who probably got some tweaking from the Hougyoku). Nothing Quincy.
>>
>>136987057
Nah, they're probably going to be defending Karakura with Isshin and Ryuuken; they'll probably play a support role for whatever their plan is, same way Riruka and Yukio had a small role last year.
>>
>>136987095
No, since her powers were overrated as fuck in HM and then she came back to being healer bitch
Also, it would require Yhwah to be in the area of her rejection, not happening.
>>
>>136987140
It wouldn't make much sense anyways, considering Quincy power is probably what he lacked in the first place, which is why Ichigo had such an advantage against him.
>>
>>136985472
He bested Gin
Killed Shawlong
Beat Luppi to the poitn where he was knocked out of resurrection and lost multiple fingers after being frozen for a few seconds,
forced Yukio to cancel his game
>>
>>136987095
That's assuming, that they're actually dead and not just on the brink of death, especially Giselle. Hiyori survived getting cut in half and I think Kubo is found of the three.

But assuming, they're dead, Yhwach can't absorb them, because the Auswahlen served his connection to them, which is why the Sternritter lost their Vollständig. Everything Yhwach could take from them, he already did with the Auswahlen. So Orihime should be able to heal them.
>>
>>136987380
How did they survive Auswahlen?
>>
>>136987447
Giselle and Liltotto dodged the light. NaNaNa and Bazz-B endured it, somehow. Robert, Meninas and Candice died. Bambietta was omitted and one last eigth Sternritter is still unaccounted for.
>>
>>136987374

He beat Halibel too. With snow. Then again Halibel sucks even more than him.
>>
>>136979385
The (fake)spoilers from netabare mention Aizen and him saying something about Orihime. She does something at the end of the chapter
>>
>>136987801
That's so ridiculous, I know you're trolling.
>>
>>136987374
>He bested Gin
You mean "was bested by" Gin

>Killed Shawlong
A Fracction, one of the weakest

I guess I missed Luppi and Yukio, although they're hardly impressive feats for a Captain.
>>
>>136987527
But.. Ywach said he appointed Ishida as his successor because he survived Auswahlen. Why can everyone survive it now
>>
>>136987380
Yhwach comments upon killing them implied that they would be 'joining' him soon. And it's been almost an entire day since that had happened.
>>
>>136987866
jump-netabare.seesaa.net/s/article/433044265.html
>>
>>136987948
The last part says something about Ichigo becoming soul king.
>>
>>136987927
Yhwach only commented, that it's now quiet enough for him to sleep. They could be unconscious for all we know and especially Giselle survived worse. That was at the begining of night 2, which still hasn't ended yet. Only a few hours passed at most. By that logic Hisagi and Grimmjow would be dead too. Almost every one on the aliance's side got off-screened or one-shotted and is still down.
>>
>>136988059
I know those are fake but what else do they say?
>>
File: [manga-rain]bleachv24-099.png (229 KB, 800x1266) Image search: [Google]
[manga-rain]bleachv24-099.png
229 KB, 800x1266
>>136987726
He froze Halibel with his best attack in his strongest state, an attack that was meant to kill her

And yet the only thing it did was contain her

>>136987868
Put Gin in a corner where his only move was to attack Hinnamori
>>136987868
He one shot Shawlong when he was no longer being limited to less than a quarter of his strength

picture related
>>
>>136988099
If Jugram is using The Almighty then Yhwach is asleep, and unlike the Shinigami, the Quincy were confirmed for dead. Sorry about your waifu, anon.
>>
>>136988300
>Put Gin in a corner where his only move was to attack Hinnamori

And that is supposed to be a victory for Toshiro? Gin was schooling him, anon.

>He one shot Shawlong when he was no longer being limited to less than a quarter of his strength
Which still isn't impressive at all because Shawlong was weak as fuck.
>>
Is the new chapter every friday or saturday?
>>
>>136988580
Thursday
>>
>>136988601
Sure, anon..

It's been released at friday or saturday for so many times in the last couple weeks.
>>
>>136988306
When were they confirmed dead? Yhwach only said that he can now sleep. For all we know they could be unconscious and it is Giselle's ability to survive fatal wounds. She survived being stabbed in her heart, a broken neck and being cut in two. So why shouldn't she be able to survive this time?
>>
>>136988650
No seriously, we get Bleach and OP on Thursday.

There was a 2 week period where they releaded it on friday cause of the scanlation provider scare that other teams were facing but they've been back on schedule for quite some time now.
>>
>>136988650

Thursday now, check the dates on MangaStream.
>>
>>136988763
Why would Yhwach leave them alive? He wouldn't, because he has The Almighty and can see the actual future. He wouldn't leave them half-dead.
>>
>>136989008
Because he doesn't care. They couldn't even scratch him. From his perspective, they're just ants, so why should he bother killing them, if they are already down. That would be just extra work. Also Yhwach needs to sleep, so he gave that more priority, then killing them. He could easily kill them once he's awake.
>>
>>136989111

And when he wakes up, auschwalen those fodder.
>>
>>136989008
Yhwach's power doesn't make sense. He could one-shot everyone else. Seriously. He's OP as shit but does very little.
>>
>>136987948
What is this?
>>
>>136989591
He can't use Auswahlen on them anymore, since they lost Vollständig. Yhwach has also a signature killing style. He blows the person up. He did that to the Quincy Arrancar, to Yamamoto and to Ichibee, something he didn't do to Liltotto and Giselle. If he had done that, then it would be clear, that they are gone for good.
>>
>>136989682
>>136989111

Did you miss the part where he created his very own sky castle? Why would he spare Giselle and Liltotto after they tried to assassinate him? It would be out of character for Yhwach.
>>
>>136989682
Yhwach has to sleep right now. During the second invasion, he waited for Ichigo, since his objective was the Soul King. Considering how strong Ichibee was, he probably didn't want to wase energy. Also Yhwach's power are not his, but rather the Soul King's power, so there will be probably an expaination later, when Kubo finally explains, what happened to the Soul King and why Yhwach and those special Quincy were born in the first place.
>>
>>136989879
He also sparred Kenpachi. He also always kills people by blowing them up, which he didn't do to Liltotto and Giselle. But more importantly, Yhwach didn't kill them, because he needed to sleep. He has the Soul King's power, but still needs to sleep and swap his power and role with Haschwalth. So I think he must sleep. And considering how weak they are compared to him, Yhwach most thought, that killing them was not worth wasting some of his sleep.
>>
Rukia is going to die right?
>>
>>136990016
Speculate all you want, but the null hypothesis sounds more correct sempai
>>
>>136985472
>Hitsugay beat Harribel
Kek. Harribel would have raped his boipucci if not for Aizen's interference.
>>
>>136985653
>The horse is the fifth member of his Division Zero
>>
>Chad is actually such a jobber that Toofsy's Balance power works against him
>>
>>136990524
I would fucking die
>>
Why are they invading living world? Why even fight anymore?
>>
>>136990682
Souls, anon. Yhwach is hungry.
>>
>>136990566
The reason the horse isn't there with them is because he is busy with the shark in the moment.
>>
>>136990682
The Kaisergesang said, Yhwach will reclaim the world after nine days. He only ruled over the world of the living. Also, if Yhwac rules over the world of the living, he could easily transform every human into a Quincy. Since every human is a Quincy, there will be no more Hollows. And with the Shinigami defeated and either killed or transformed, there would be only the Quincy master race left, which Yhwach would rule over. The Shinigami-Quincy-Hollow conflict would be truly over and there would be peace. And with every living being having a piece of his soul, Yhwach wouldn't need wars anymore since he will now always get his enhenced soul piece back, since someone dies every three seconds or so.

It's not Yhwach, who fights. If it were to Yhwach, everything could be done now without conflict. It's the Shinigami, who are doing al the fighting. Technically, the Quincy are now only defending their new home.
>>
>>136990885
>projecting this hard
>>
>>136990071
Yes, she has been alive for too long.
>>
>>136990938

He is not really wrong, I dont remember if kubo ever said if quincy souls can become hollows, if they can not turn into hollows after death, there is really no point in the shinigami fighting anymore, "heaven" is a shithole in any case, the shinigami never cared about helping anyone but themselves, its time for them to go.
>>
aizen's shikai can fuck YHMH real good right?
>>
>>136991639
It depends on if Yhwach's power predicts causality.
>>
>>136991639
Ywach can see the future, he'll find some way to counter it.
>>
>>136991820
but if that future is aizen's making?
>>
>>136991839
see >>136991671
>>
>>136991839
But everything in the world is for ywach's taking.
>>
File: 008.jpg (183 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
183 KB, 800x1200
Daily reminder that this will be their final power up
>>
>>136991639
>>136991671
>>136991820
What happens if his power is simply him under the impression that he has that power.
Aizen confirmed mastermind. Mark my words.
>>
>>136990524
I want to see quincy horse beat the shit out of ichigo. pls kubo
>>
Your face when Bleach will end with Aizen still being stuck on his chair and not having contributed anything in the war.
>>
>>136992007

fan service
>>
you guys are gay as fuck
>>
>>136983544
Are you a native English speaker?
>my other half
does not mean literal. A husband and wife are called one another's 'other half'. It just means someone who 'completes' you in a figurative way. More literal here because their powers literally compliment one another.

Chances are if they kill Jugram then Yhwach might be defenseless while sleeping, like the Soul King was.
>>
File: 1338493982544.jpg (18 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1338493982544.jpg
18 KB, 600x450
>>136992007
Kubo said he will needs him for plot in this arc in interview. I doubt he will become villain again, but I also doubt he will be helping Ichigo. It will probably be something __Kubo___
>>
>>136992350
They won't be able to kill Jugram as long as he has The Almighty.
>>
File: Ichi.jpg (193 KB, 850x601) Image search: [Google]
Ichi.jpg
193 KB, 850x601
I been reading some chapters now, and none of the vaizards are using the hollow mask anymore right? Its almost like kubo forgot all about the hollow power.

The only one who made some use of the mask was ichigo himself, and now that was left behind as well, I remember rukia saying his mask was changing, but it ended in nothing as usual.
>>
>>136992391
I'm saying. They'll kill Jugram when, in midbattle (probably even midattack so Yhwach wont save him), the power switch happens between him and Yhwach and he returns to his 'B' powers.

Then they'll try to survive against Yhwach until he has to sleep again. Just a guess and it's Kubo, so you already know there's going to be 4 or 5 power ups, asspulls, and additional transformations before any of this is resolved.
>>
>>136992234
nah, anal sex is dirty
>>
>>136992432

Hiyori used her mask to attack Gerard Valkyrie.
>>
>>136991639
No. Yhwach said against the Monk that whatever he sees and knows is useless against him.

The guy negates anything.
>>
what happened to lab member
>>
>>136979385
I bet Kuibo gave Ishida the shitty half-assed double agent plan only because the fan reception of Ishida being sasuke #23078232 was too hugely negative.
>>
>>136993001
what, he's the biggest rukiafag this side of /a/
>>
>>136993042
It was obvious that Ishida would be a double agent. Like, super obvious.
>>
>>136993166
Spill the beans nigga, why lab member s /y/
>>
>>136987916
Education. We can survive WW3 because of WWII
>>
>>136985653
Because INSTINCT or whatever that difference between the king and horse actually was
>>
File: 49816346374.png (325 KB, 560x559) Image search: [Google]
49816346374.png
325 KB, 560x559
>>136985653
Why didn't Juha just use the horse as his other half?
>>
>>136985728

I wanna see Komamura's patriach fight Yhwach's horse.
>>
>>136985653

Wait, aren't Quincys incapable of reiatsu crush? Didn't Opie explain that or whatever?
>>
>>136993553
Centaur Juha will be final boss of Bleach
>>
>>136993166
>33
>66
>>
File: king&horse.jpg (1 MB, 792x2485) Image search: [Google]
king&horse.jpg
1 MB, 792x2485
>>136993510
>>136985653
>>
Holy shit I can't wait til the ride ends.
>>
>>136993158
he "betrayed' ichigo a fuckload of time ago and this is all he had to fucking show for it?

are you shitting me?
>>
>>136990071
Rukia was always dead, anon.

Unlike Hisana she never died.
>>
i find funny that YHMH needs to sleep
>>
>>136994333
Then how could she be Hisana's sister if one of them was born in SS and the other one in human world?
>>
>>136994019
>tfw Ichigo is stronger than him now
>>
>>136994845
has he done a single thing of worth since his last powerup?
>>
>>136993592
Juha isn't a quincy
he birthed them
big difference.
>>
>>136994909
not a one
>>
>>136994787

>Implying they are sisters

>Implying Rukia wasn't Urahara's customized coffin to store the Hougyoku and Hisana was pissed about it
>>
>>136992895

Yhwach may have placed under the effects of Aizen's shikai before gaining The Almighty in his fight against Rape Monk; he inexplicably lost track of time while trying to recruit Aizen during the first invasion and it seemed to be fuckery on Aizen's part. From there Aizen could possibly fuck with Yhwach's predictions since becoming immune to attacks doesn't seem to dispel the effects of attacks you are already being affected by in Bleach.

The precedent for this is Shunsui's fight where he was able to affect his invincible opponent with bankai due to the eldritch chicken still being under the effect of his shikai. Or something.

So I'd bet it's still possible for Aizen to use shikai and maybe even bankai against Yhwach, possibly by feeding Yhwach false predictions of as-of-yet unrevealed powers like Ichigo and Aizen's bankais. Orihime and Chad's inevitable new powers might be able to do something too since they haven't used them since Yhwach's Almighty awakened, but they'll never get to contribute meaningfully to the final battle and will be lucky if they don't job against the Royal Guard so I'm not sure why I mentioned them. I'm sure there are other unrevealed powers I'm forgetting that Aizen could keep Yhwach from seeing. Of course, this is all reliant on Aizen knowing Yhwach can see the future but that's not outside the realm of possibility because Kubo.
>>
>>136995876
Yhwach was under the effects of the Monk's bankai but opened his eyes to negate it.
>>
>>136994909
job to le vaar
>>
Netabare spoiler talks about Isshin and Ryuuken
>>
>>136996543
Don't lie to me!
>>
>>136996056

Oh yeah. He knew he was under Ichibei's bankai though, so maybe Aizen could pull off one trick before Yhwach catches on and disinfects his brain? I wonder if Kubo has a plan for beating Yhwach or if we'll end up in a Bleach version of Madara's Wild Ride.
>>
>>136996750
jump-netabare.seesaa.net/s/article/433044265.html

Here
>>
>>136996543

First it was supposedly about Aizen and Cowtits, now this.

I'm inclined to say that the Isshin ans Ryuuken one is more believable.
>>
>>136991956
>if I constantly touch your sword I can shoot unbelieveable enormous
gaaaay
>>
>>136990016
>He also sparred Kenpachi.

That was Y The Yourself Royd Lloyd.
>>
>>136996779
Then simply Ichigo and Uryuu are made into Ninja Jesuses and thats it lol
>>
>>136995876
>inexplicably lost track of time while trying to recruit Aizen during the first invasion and it seemed to be fuckery on Aizen's part

aizen has never really had the ability to do that though, unless its foreshadowing his bankai. Plus he appeared to have lost his zanpakuto during Deicide. Its entirely possible that Aizen was simply such a charming motherfucker that Yhwach lost track of time talking to Aizen

>Shunsui's fight where he was able to affect his invincible opponent with bankai

just because you're an eldritch chicken doesn't mean your opponents moves automatically stop effecting you.
>>
>>136990016
He didn't "blow up" either of the arrancar, he popped their heads, they specifically make a PON sound. Japanese is very specific about its sound effects, PON, is not the sound any explosion makes. He also didn't blow up Ichibee, he did to him what he did to the arranar; same sound effect. He used actual explosions to obliterate Yamamoto's body though.
>>
File: based google translate.jpg (53 KB, 604x228) Image search: [Google]
based google translate.jpg
53 KB, 604x228
>>136996869
Seems legit.
>>
>>136994019

I always thought an "inner hollow" (actually a zanpakuto with hollow elements) was kind of silly making horse/king metaphors. It's clear that he learned about horses from Bachgetsu. Also, him acting like the horse of the relationship makes a heap more of sense after learning that he was actually Zangetsu. And his lecture about instinct, more sense after learning he was the creature named White.
>>
>>136996284
>significant
how many people have jobbed to him already?
>>
>>136998078
>him acting like the horse of the relationship makes a heap more of sense after learning that he was actually Zangetsu
it really doesn't
>>
>>136998142

Really? I think it does because Ichigo thought he was only using him in dire situations, often allowing him to take control. When really, Ichigo was using his blade and wearing his bankai very casually, like a man sitting atop a horse.
>>
File: images (44).jpg (24 KB, 508x290) Image search: [Google]
images (44).jpg
24 KB, 508x290
ichigo will have 4 different ban-kai's as kubo tried to introduce with old man yama and old man shunsui.
as you all may now he was using a fraction of quincy and hollow powers and when he used bankai he would become one with one portion of that mixture and use the other portion as densed sword .
now the first bankai will go along the lines of him becoming one with the quincy sword and using the hollow one as a sword with blut and other quincy bullshit available as powers
second one is visa versa the first one
the third one is becoming one with both in a god like form
the final one is where he is most vulnerable and most dangerous form where he doesnt have anything to protect him (blut,hollow insta regen etc.)
other than the heaven armor or whatever
BUT he will be ridiculously strong
picrelated is what I think the last bankai will look like
>>
File: images (43).jpg (14 KB, 487x302) Image search: [Google]
images (43).jpg
14 KB, 487x302
>>136998208
my guess for the first bankai
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (16 KB, 283x200) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
16 KB, 283x200
>>136998208
the second
>>
>>136997438
There is a lot of sword touching in bleach
>>
>>136997923
>mountain masturbation

Best Silbern description I've ever seen
>>
>>136998208

As much as I love the XXXX-y robe and gloves, I don't think they're coming back unless fullbring becomes something more than what seems to be a modest power increase still had by Ichigo lingering after it was stolen
>>
>>136998784
forget the robes theyre just a piece of cloth at this point,its not like when he used to wear his power and have shitload of reiatsu and physical resistance
its just a piece of cloth and the heaven sewn armor thats protecting him in that last bankai
I mean ALL he has EVERY single drop of his reiatsu is in the blade in that bankai
>>
>>136997923
mountain masturbation and gimmick potato, can't wait.
>>
>>136987801
>>136987866
The fake spoiler was taken down and it mentioned that Haschwalth was pressuring both Uryu and Ichigo. Orihime had a flashback to when Aizen explained her power and resolved to use event negation on Haschwalth.

The current spoiler has Isshin appearing at the end. I've only glanced at it so there is definitely more.
>>
File: images (22).jpg (21 KB, 462x318) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
21 KB, 462x318
I'm still stuck at the whole "I am the real zangetsu" thing
like what the fuck ? we still dont have a proper explanation and its been almost 3 years?!?!?
>>
Isshin and Ryuken exit from the sun's gate.
Ryuken: Let's begin your Quincy succession/ascension ceremony Kurosaki Ichigo (perhaps instruction?)
Isshin: I will show you how a shinigami fights, Ishida Uryu.
>>
>>136990071
Rukia and Ichigo are yin/yang. if one dies they both die
>>
This is way too much hype to be real, but netabare removed all previous spoilers to post this one and that only happens when the real spoilers are out.

竜弦
「滅却師の継承を始めよう
 黒崎一護くん」

一心
「死神の戦い方を教えてやろうじゃねえか
 石田雨竜くん」
>>
>>136999205
Hichigo is his sword spirit, and his name is really Zangetsu.

OMZ is Yhwachs embodiment that lives in Ichigo.

Hichigo was being suppressed by OMZ, and when going Bankai which is an inherent shinigami power, OMZ loses hold on it, resulting in the Tensa Zangetsu look (going by the theory that less powerful Yhwach looks younger).

Now OMZ has released all restraint, I don't know if this implies it vanishing, completely mixing with Hichigo, or taking on a new internal form.
>>
>>136999341
>>136999372
Fake and gay.
How come everyone is entering the RR whenever they want?
>>
>>136999341
Chapter 666 is so close, daaaamnnn.
Its gon' be 444 2.0
>>
>>136999467
Or like 555
Big nothing
>>
>>136999459
Because they aren't and the barrier that surrounded the RR is gone. The sun's gate is a direct path between Yhwach's palace and the world of the living. Also the spoilers say that Isshin's Engetsu clad in flames grazed Haschwalth.
>>
>>136999543
So they are gonna use the remaining 6 days for training in the Dangai?
>>
>>136999614
for all we know they could be training for centuries and yhwach would still see them coming.
>>
>>136998208
bts I'm fuckin calling this
screencap this historic moment where anon predicted the future
>>
>>136983006
>This is literally headcanon. The "B" remains an unnamed Shrift, and it's exact powers unspecified.

>"It seems the scales of battle are evenly balanced at present. Were they not, there would be no reason for me to come here. My duty here is to tip those scales in our favor."[115]
>Yhwach himself arrived and selected him to be his right-hand man, as Haschwalth was his "other half".[27]
>Haschwalth states that the scales of the fight must be fair, and that their good luck will be balanced by the same amount of misfortune
>Noting this is Cang's second piece of good luck, Haschwalth asks him if he can see the scales tipping, before slicing through Cang's body.[54]
hmmm
>>
>>136999614
>>136999704
I'm more interested in what this quincy ascencion ceremony thing is. Uryu would also benefit from varying his fighting style a bit. He's one of very few quincies with high reiatsu, the other two are Ichigo and Yhwach. He would gain from using something closer to a shinigami fighting style.
>>
>>136999372
have you ever posted spoilers that weren't pure bullshit?
>>
>>136999922
Absolutely. I only post what I can find on other spoiler sites like netabare, goodreads, 2ch, mangakansou etc. I don't guarantee the authenticity of the spoilers. Be happy you have someone who is willing to at least summarize what is there.
If you think Bleach is the only series I post spoilers for you could not be more wrong, there are several.

This was me too
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/134357211/#134371717
Although I do admit that I exaggerated at the end for the sake of the reactions.
>>
File: unnamed (5).gif (3 MB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (5).gif
3 MB, 511x288
>>136987057
shinigami fighting style?
explain.
>>
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/661

it's out
>>
File: giphy (9).gif (613 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
giphy (9).gif
613 KB, 500x250
>>137000236
I meant to reply to this>>136999852
also again ; shinigami has a fighting style? like really?
>>
Spoilers Out
死神 661话『My Last Words』
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4338740105
>>
>>136994019
>yfw that fits yawach to the core.

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING!
>>
>>137000342
>>
Spoilers out.
>>
>>137000342
So he is going to solo him
>>
>>137000342
Ishida will go all allahuakbar on Wahrwelt
>>
>>137000342
Ishida is kind of pretty
>>
>>137000525
Haschwalth is prettier
>>
>>137000400
Summary:

>Hasch says he already destroyed the gate leading to the human world: "Let's end this, Ishida Uryuu. Before his highness wakes up." Ishida realises Ywach doesn't have his 'almighty' power right now (because Hasch has it). He tells Ichigo and co to go to Bach on the top floor. Ishida will hold off Hasch. They run up the stairs. Statue guardians try to kill them. Sado stays behind to deal with those and Ichigo and Orihime continue on.
>>
>>137000620
I like how everyone celebrates when its Toofsy who has Almighty. Poor guy gets so disrespected.
>>
>>137000342
>>137000378
>>137000400
>>137000620

Sooooo how long until ichigo is sent down again?
>>
>>137000620
>Ichigo and Orihime continue on

How are both of them going to defeat Yhwach? How are they going to succeed even going near him? Unless Aizen shows up and helps, I dont see how is this even possible
>>
>>137000668
He's only got the Almighty Schrift not the whole Spirit King Power + Yamamoto Bankai + Ancient Quincy Jesus Power Package.
>>
>>137000768
With the power of eleventh hour shipping.
>>
>>137000620
Ganju shows up to help Sado.
>>
>>137000812
Don't go there pls. Some ichirukisperg is going to show up and shit on the thread
>>
>>137000812
oh let it happen
the shitstorm will be glorious.
>>
>>137000856
It's an even number. Kubo switches ship per arc.
SS - Rukia
AR - Orihime
FB - Rukia
QW - Orihime

It's just math.
>>
>>137000768
kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun

kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun

>>
>>137000400
Aren't those Shuutara's giants?
>>
>>137000768
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
KUROSAKI-KUN!!!
>>
>>137000620
>Ichigo and orihime continue on.

Uh oh....I frear these threads may get a little porky over the next few weeks
>>
>>137000914
FUCK
>>
>>137000914
Welp, yhwh is fucked.
>>
>>136980961
>implying it won't be Chad AND Orihime
>>
>>137000942
>>137000949
NO
>>
File: 599Guard_lands.png (265 KB, 841x775) Image search: [Google]
599Guard_lands.png
265 KB, 841x775
>>137000930
Hard to tell, her only shown giant had all those secret corps clothing, these have no clothing, still may have been created by her
>>
>>137000914
>>137000942
Aaaand here you are
>>
File: PFt5rVs.jpg (112 KB, 481x960) Image search: [Google]
PFt5rVs.jpg
112 KB, 481x960
>>137000942
>>137000914
>>
>>137000979
The marking on the face is similar
>>
Right. Fuck you kubo. I hope Orihime confesses next week so we can have an end to this shipping bullshit before it gets out of hand. Accept or reject. No ambiguity please!
>>
ICHIRUKIAUTISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: Bleach Orihime KUROSAKI KUN.jpg (783 KB, 515x1046) Image search: [Google]
Bleach Orihime KUROSAKI KUN.jpg
783 KB, 515x1046
>>137001002
>>
>>137001057
>>
Ichigo going for the final baddie allright, so..... what the fuck are Urahara and Aizen doing?

And ishiin and Ryuuken?

And the Xcution?
>>
>>137000236
Bleach actually had good animation? Whoa.
>>
I quit reading during the fullbring arc.

Any good IchiRuki moments since then?
>>
>>137001096
You'll all see
Mark my words
The D or Heart are going to pull a Black Zetsu
And revive something really fucked up from the past.
>>
>>137000945
Is this "Porky" meme still on-going? I thought we ran her out of here years ago.
>>
>>137001099
yeah some of the best for a infinite runner, when it mattered, they spent the resources there.
>>
ICHIRUKI BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
THANK YOU KUBO
>>
>>137001118
>Any good IchiRuki moments since then?
Ichigo had to apologize to a beat up rukia for showing up late to the battle, but he got lectured by everyone for apologizing, cause it wasn't his responsibility, they're soldiers, he's not.
And then he saw her ass in the hot springs.
There's been a fuckton of renruki though. Kubo gave them each one solo fight, but ever since, they only fight together.
>>
>>137001119
Nah, they are too bro to do that shit. Hasch on the other hand...
>>
>>137001124
We did
Ruki/a/ will never forgive orihime fans for porky, and thus anyone who says anything remotely good about Orihime gets accused of being porky

Plus we have a resident rukia fag that's nearly as bad as porky, but they reverse troll by insulting Rukia, so that the thread turns into a giant "let's defend rukia" thread.
with pictures.
no one minds the pictures though.
Also, nude butts still need to be spoilered
>>
File: 1352917463452.png (442 KB, 500x726) Image search: [Google]
1352917463452.png
442 KB, 500x726
>>137001118
Kubo is too scared to have them interact much because the plot would move forward too quickly.
>>
>>137000620
Not even an Ichihime shipper, but I would love to see Ichiruki melt down. Their constant spam made me realize that they're way worse, while Ichihime are a dying breed and keep to their own shitholes for the most part.
>>
>>137000620
>Let's end this, Ishida Uryuu. Before his highness wakes up.
Haschwalth confirmed traitor. He just gave a hint to the nakama
>>
>>137001124
this is somehow really hot
>>
Rukiafags shitposting now. These threads are going to be even more cancerous. Nothing can stop their autism because of ghosts in the past.

Pokry boogeymen
>>
>>137001186
I really suspect Miracle
He seems bro and all, I suspect he's just tagging along for something.
He's the SK Heart after all, and doesn't seem brainwashed into submission like Pernida which really looked lost or disregarding its origins, compared to the other hand which directly opposed Yhwach.
Miracle must have its reasons for being there, and obeying Yhwach must not be one (while also having SS as its natural enemy so its like for now he's his own party).
>>
File: 1447525153717.jpg (193 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
1447525153717.jpg
193 KB, 800x576
>>137000768
>Ichigo and Orihime continue on
Oh boy here we go
>>
>>137000768
>Unless Aizen shows up and helps

Aiichihime hot threesome when
>>
>>137001323
Poor Aizen. Still stuck down below, with a ZombieMechaKira fucking up eldritch birds, and a PoolOfBloodUkitake lying in the ground casually dead.
>>
>>137001323
>hot threesome
aizen assfucks ichigo in front of orihime like the cuck he is
>>
>>137001377
fucking kek
>>
>>137001363
What if Kuukaku shows up and send him up with her cannon?
>>
>>137001303
Ichigo on the left
>>
>>137001323
Aizen taichou would never engage in such a disgraceful action. His only true love is the chair
>>
>>137001377
>>137001323
It's treason then
>>
>>137001426
well shunsui unlocked his left ankle but....
who will unclock dat dick?
>>
>>137001445
You cant lock the dick anon
>>
>>137001407
... while still strapped to the chair heh
>>
>>137001475
I can imagine aizen just calmy erupting into the palace upside down during mid fight still handsdown strapped to a fucking chair
>>
File: images (47).jpg (30 KB, 358x410) Image search: [Google]
images (47).jpg
30 KB, 358x410
>>137001475
>>
File: 1435226323120.png (69 KB, 404x248) Image search: [Google]
1435226323120.png
69 KB, 404x248
>>137001323
he is gingersexual after all
>>
>>137001124
I'm pretty sure Park Ranger was a guy.
>>
>>137001426
>>137001556
The chair is actually the original throne of the soul king. My singles confirm this.
>>
>>137001585
I don't know, but I suggested it was a woman named Nadia because of this:

Whenever Porky posted anything, I started looking for posts with the tag 'bleach' 'ichihime' or whatever like that on Tumblr, and there was this account of a woman named Nadia that reblogged or posted almost the same images (the same + others), this may have been a small coincidence but the time of posting was also a factor. But what really made me believe it was her was the things that she wrote, which sometimes accompanied the images, and it was longer in text but with many phrases shared literally.

So it either came down to this:
-Porky is Nadia
-Porky is a troll who before posting looked up for Ichihime stuff (or actively followed Nadia) and copied whatever she wrote
-Porky is really a Ichihime shipper, but its not Nadia, just follows her and copied whatever she was posting at the time Porky wanted to post here.
>>
File: 1441995548698.jpg (86 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
1441995548698.jpg
86 KB, 780x585
>>137001592
I don't trust you.
Is this anon saying truth, Aizen-sama?
>>
>>137001592
And Urahara created the soul king. My singles also confirm this.
>>
>>137001582
so we're giving fictional characters sexualities now?
I thought I was on 4chan not tumblr
>inb4 J.K. rowling
>>
File: KEIKKAKU-INTENSIFIES.jpg (17 KB, 291x386) Image search: [Google]
KEIKKAKU-INTENSIFIES.jpg
17 KB, 291x386
>>137001592
>>137001665
>>
>>137001652
Nadia was someone else. Park Ranger was around for years before Nadia appeared shit posting in One Piece threads.

>Porky is a troll who before posting looked up for Ichihime stuff (or actively followed Nadia) and copied whatever she wrote

I imagine a lot of people where doing this at peak porky madness. Many anons would have loved Bleach to be banned from /a/ and turning the threads into a mod nightmare was a good way of doing that.
Of course nobody bothers moding Bleach threads any more so we've just got to put up with the shit posting
>>
File: 1589015.jpg (682 KB, 1504x1188) Image search: [Google]
1589015.jpg
682 KB, 1504x1188
>>137001685
but anon...
>>
>>137001798
Who's that old guy next to Harribel?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.