[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she, dare I say it, the most overrated girl of the season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: sdgsg.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sdgsg.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
Is she, dare I say it, the most overrated girl of the season?
>>
You mean objectively best girl of the season?
>>
File: baitlow.jpg (5 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
baitlow.jpg
5 KB, 226x223
This is pretty bad bait right here.
>>
Not even the best girl in her own show.
>>
She doesn't have much of a character.
>>
Yes and she's from one of the shittiest anime of the season as well
>>
>>136111896
And dare i say, who is she?
>>
>>136112029
Pretty much. We're all here to see how Kyo Anus can "disguise" their fan-service in the most blatant of ways.
>>
>>136112018
>no thunder tights
>no blond hair
>no purple eyes
>no Flexible body
>no tsundere personality

But I will give you that she is the second best girl.
>>
>/a/ hates mai now
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>136112127
Isn't it obvious? She got too popular. Just like OPM last season.
>>
>>136111896
KyoAni sameface, of course she's overrated.
Only good for fapping, but it'd be the same with Hairclip and Sento. In doujins it wouldn't make a difference.
>>
show is pretty shit imo desu senpai
>>
>>136111896
No. She is just the most popular.
Know the difference.
>>
>>136111896

That's not Hotaru.
>>
>>136111896
yes, overrated trash, the anime sucks
>>
Worst anime since Munto.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.