[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no Boku Dake thread Thoughts on the first episode? I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 13
>no Boku Dake thread

Thoughts on the first episode? I can only see it getting better.
>>
>>136012273
Fantastic, one of my favourites this season. Picked up the manga and it was thoroughly great, waiting on raws to be scanlated though.

Also just make a normal OP next time, no need to force a thread.
>>
>>136012273
>no Boku Dake thread

no shit the pilot came out 4 days ago retard, lurk the fuck more.
>>
Is there a subbed episode on youtube somewhere? I've read the first 30 chapters or however many I was able to find scanlated. Want to see if the wife would be interested in this.
>>
>>136015386
This is about a step even lower than streaming anime.

Why not torrent and send it to your wife?
>>
>>136012273
>no Boku Dake thread
You're slow as fuck, faggot.
>>
>>136012273
is the manga really gonna end before the last episode
>>
>>136015386
Are we being raided or something? I swear there's a dedicated group of shitposters going around.
>>
Are we really going to call this Boku Dake?
>>
>>136015535
>Send it
What?

>>136015585
Sorry, I actually just saw the manga mentioned elsewhere and heard it was being adapted to an anime. Youtube allows me to stream it on the tv easily without having to plug anything in.
>>
>>136015598
Better than BDgIM or BokuMachi or something, and I don't think we'd stick to Boku Dake ga Inai Machi.
>>
>>136015669
Boku Hot Mom
>>
>>136015598
We should use ERASED
>>
>>136015814
No, fuck off.
>>
>>136015585
It's summer in Australia
>>
The teacher is the murderer not like you couldn't tell by the first time he is shown.
MC see gets in a coma for 15 years
MC also gets cucked.
>>
>>136015658
Why don't you get out of here?
>>
>>136015658
>What?
Assumed distance was the reason you couldn't just show the torrent.
>>
>>136016039
>>136016043
I might just be an idiot, but I don't understand the hostility.

>>136015984
Again, it might just be because I'm an idiot but when the teacher actually called in CPS I stopped suspecting him as much. Then he had a car full of candy and I stopped not suspecting him.
>>
>>136012273
I enjoyed the fuck out of the first episode so much that I read the manga.

Good shit, but why do Japanese authors always have to make the MC 'lose'? It's like, fuck, I know in America it's cliche, but Japan has literally become reverse-Hollywood in how much it tries to come off as 'dark' and 'realistic'.

He gets cucked by the girl he saves and completely loses Pizza girl. He's also not really in a different spot from the beginning then he is what I assume is nearing the ending now. Still a 29 year old failed mangaka.
>>
>>136015658
this is bait
>>
>>136012273
>ntr
It's shit.
>>
>>136012273
>That sound effect

Literally what the fuck were they thinking. It's the exact same shit that showed up in youtube poops I watched years ago as a young dumbass.

Other than that, great.
>>
>>136012273
I really liked the MC's VA, too bad he reverts to being a kid for I assume most of the series.
>>
Satoru seems to have a thing for vehicle accidents.
>>
>>136016171
>cucked
Fucking stop. I wish we'd kept redirecting this to /pol/ whenever it was used.
>>
>>136016108
how the author frame him made it too obvious, I refuse to believe it was him because I though he author was using him as decoy.
I guess I was expecting to much.
If you look at in retrospective, the teacher is the one with the most signs of pedo-friendly behaviour. There was also Yuuki, but since he was already captured and killed in the first timeline, then there was not way he could be the real murderer.
>>
>>136016171
to be fair he acutally gained 4 years worth of time
>>
>>136016312
hopefully they will keep his thoughts of those of an adult.
>>
>>136015472
Jokes on you, I'm already reading the manga. The last one broke my heart when I found out.
>>
>>136016171
He is worse off. He is not even a mangaka after sleeping for 15years.
At least in the original timeline, he actually has a Wikipedia entry.
>>
Well to be fair, most people wouldn't wait 15 years for someone, although on the flip side, he was practically her savior so she should've waited.
>>
>>136016673
Shit you're right. There's a point where it just starts to feel unnecessary, you know?
>>
>>136016171
>>136016673
>>136016784
Pretty much the only redeeming thing in the latest timeline seems like he's finally going to stop the teacher, but everything else in his life has gone to shit because of the 15 years lapse.
>>
>>136016772
assuming she was the same age as MC, she's only 25. Without counting a year of pregnancy. Did she really needed a baby that bad?
I think the worst thing MC can go through is that the baby is named after him. It would be the ultimate cuck.
>>
>>136016941
Depressing. Maybe they'll pull a Steins;Gate or something at the end. At least I hope. I'm a sucker for happy endings.
>>
>>136016941
was it really worth anything tho?
the only thing that he accomplish was preventing his friends from dying, it sounded like the teacher would just move towns and start killing lolis all over again.
>>
>>136017004
> I think the worst thing MC can go through is that the baby is named after him
I don't think MC cares.
>>
>>136017050
Actually the teacher has. So he only really saved his friends.
>>
Just saw ERASED. Mom was top sleuth, but not good enough for the fedora tipper.
>>
>>136017274
She caught his rental car license plate on camera, right?

Why didn't she just tell the police that she witnessed a potential abducting and give them the license plate number? They can easily look who the car was registered under and then put a detective or something on the bastard then BAM it's over.
>>
>>136012273
>Thoughts on the first episode? I can only see it getting better.
shit adaption read the manga
>>
>>136017511
the guy is a pro. The car was probably stolen.
>>
>>136012273
It's NTR shit
>>
Is he actually bothered at all by the baby? I was kinda disappointed, but he seemed genuinely happy when they met so whatever floats his boat I guess.
I thought I'd jump ship, but then isn't the other girl actually in the murderer's strike zone right now?
>>
>>136017776
i think murder-kun only kills lolis and shotas
>>
>>136016941
Mom's still alive. That's pretty rad.
>>
>>136017557
>>136017511
The car was a rental. I think we can assume it wouldn't easily lead back to him.

>>136017776
>I thought I'd jump ship, but then isn't the other girl actually in the murderer's strike zone right now?
If by other girl you mean Kenta's kid, then yes.
>>
>>136017107
Well, he can't remember shit about Kayo except that she's his friend that he barely knows, anyways
>>
>>136017914
for now
>>
If you think about it, Satoru has done a lot.

Saved his mum, Kayo, Hiromi, Aya, Misato and spared Yuuki from jailed/execution.

I'm looking forward to all of the cutesy shit.

>Remember, this is a 28 year old.
>It keeps slipping!
>>
File: 1361473352138.png (141 KB, 456x354) Image search: [Google]
1361473352138.png
141 KB, 456x354
I thought it was pretty fucking fantastic. Interesting characters and plot. The high school girl is way cute. So far I'm really enjoying this season
>>
>>136018783
>get nothing in return except cucked and a 15 year coma
the sufferings of a hero
>>
>>136019384
It's 15 years, you eventually have to move on. Kayo seems to have gotten it good.
>>
>>136018783
I seriously hate this shit. This is like that alternate Butterfly Effect movie end where the dude kills himself from being born.

The hero has to sacrifice himself so nobody else has to suffer.
>>
>>136019384
>>136020273
It's not that bad, he set out to achieve everything he planned to do and succeeded.

I'd take mum over any potential primary school crush.
>>
>>136020484
I know, I just have bad memories on that shitty "alternate" ending of Butterfly Effect. Thank god they replaced that shitty ending of "lol kill myself in womb" ending..
>>
>everyone complaining about suffering
Have you ever read an actual suffering manga? A fucking eight-year-old secondary love interest marrying someone else when she grows up is not suffering. Your sister's head getting blown off and you devolving into drug addiction is suffering.
>>
>>136020969
It's not like everyone never read suffering manga but this one just make you feel 'not this shit again, man'.
>>
>>136012273
I was very coutiously optimistic, but I have to say this is promising to get really good. It somehow managed to avoid all the pitfalls I expected it to fall into.
>>
>>136015984
>actual spoilers in a spoiler tag
Aw crap.
>>
>>136016382
Do they really have meals on a coffee table?
>>
>>136020969
That's the point, this isn't a suffering manga yet there's suffering.
and kayo was the primary love interest since you know he went back in time and airi doesn't exist
>>
>>136022381
I think Airi was primary love interest though but Kayo was main heroine.
>>
How keen can you be?

>>136022238
He's poor, he doesn't have a normal table.
>>
>>136016171
You do know this is the whole point of his power right?
There always has to be a payment for his powers, its been shown that way from its very first usage.

Did you seriously miss him getting hit by a car when saving a kid or his mom getting knifed when he helped her save that girl from kidnapping and death?
Hell he even mentions that whatever he does always puts him at a disadvantage.

The whole point of his power is that theres always a price to use it.
>>
>>136023961
This guy get it. 15 years coma and his relationship with Kayo and Airi is the price he has to paid.
>>
>>136023437
He will end up meeting Airi in the last 2 episodes of the Manga and then it will end
>>
>>136023961
There's no payment for his powers. He mentions sometimes nothing happens to him at all a few times.

He got hit because he was in the oncoming lane, his mum got stabbed because she knew the person.
>>
>>136023961
>>136024861
You're mistaking cause and effect here. The price to pay in those cases was because he fucked up. Not because of revival, hell Satoru even mentions it doesn't always have to end bad for him when he firsts mentions it.

And during his first dive back to 1988, he didn't lose anything.

>>136024872
Did you mean chapters? I hear the manga's end will coincide with the anime, so does that mean 3 more chapters at most?
>>
Kind of disappointed in the changes they made to the killer's plan to frame satoru.
Caught red handed is the laziest of mystery cliches.
>>
>>136024991
>The price to pay in those cases was because he fucked up

Which means he's still fucked up in the last revival, isn't he?

Dunno if this was already explain in the story hence but I hope the author will explain to us about this revival power a bit more of what is it and how did Satoru get it exactly, not just a cheap explaination like 'Oh , hey, I got this awesome power when I was a kid and it can make me time loop' or something like that.
>>
>>136025465
*Hence I drop it and wait for the anime.
>>
>>136023437
He actually had a bit more development with airi in the manga before that happened so it didn't seem so ridiculous.
>>
>>136025461
True, I read the manga afterwards and it's handled so much better. The framing and hell even how Satoru handles his mum's corpse. Much more emotion in the manga, I understand the changes because they wanted to fit everything in one episode.

They also cut out some extra characterisation and the whole demolished building bit with Airi and the kids among other scenes.

>>136025465
He fucked up because refused beyond all doubt to ever suspect his teacher and fell into his trap.

Revival doesn't have an obligatory recompense, him suffering is because of his actions and failures.
>>
I've heard the anime is going to air the actual manga ending. Does anyone know if this is true?
>>
>>136025465
>How did Satoru get it exactly
We've already got enough info about his power. No need to know about how MC get it and I don't think the author will explain it origin.

>>136025663
Yup, it's true.
>>
>>136025756
Oh well i think i can get over the cut content then.
>>
>>136025756
Cheers. Good to know.
>>
File: 26.png (465 KB, 740x556) Image search: [Google]
26.png
465 KB, 740x556
>>136025546
Indeed, well I hope the manga does the on the run arc bit well.
>>
Really looking forward to the next episode, definitely going to read thru the manga tho. What days does this air again?
>>
Anyone find Airi's character and role a bit wierd?

By weird, I does not mean she's suspicious or she's a bad guy. From her role, I feel like the author try to obscure something about her by make us think she's just genki main girl for MC.

Whatever, I will know whether my guess is right within 2-3 chapter anyway.
>>
File: 29.png (455 KB, 740x1109) Image search: [Google]
29.png
455 KB, 740x1109
>>136028624
You should. Friday, so Thursday American.

>>136028633
She's just the right girl in the right place.

2006 no longer exists anymore. ;_;
>>
>>136029568
>She's just the right girl in the right place.
Actually, that's one thing that I find it wierd. More over, I find her side of relationship with MC to be sweet yet odd.

Heh, may be it's just me read too much into thing.
>>
>>136028633
she is going to make something before the manga ending, i can feel it, i hope for a happy ending for the mc
>>
What the fuck, I hope this means she became a nurse and nothing else.
>>
Are the scans up to date or there's some raw up there? Because god damn it, they couldn't have stopped there.
>>
>>136032651
There's like ten chapters still untranslated.
>>
>>136033317
It has furigana right? Might give the raws a try then.
>>
>>136032328
Obviously married the teacher
>>
>NTR
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
ITS ONANI MATER KUROSAWA ALL OVER AGAIN
AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
do people even understand what cuck and ntr even means anymore
>>
>>136034510
it means if you save a girl's life she owes her pussy to you and become your girlfriend right
>>
Oh, so it's Hiromi the father, I was sure Kenya would bang her first.
>>
>>136012273
I came for AKFG. I stayed for AKFG.

Show looks interesting though.
>>
Can't wait to hear Aoi Yuuki next week.
>>
File: lobster dog.jpg (18 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
lobster dog.jpg
18 KB, 250x237
From my shit tier knowledge of japanese, wouldn't "Boku dake ga inai machi" translates to something like "A town where only me isn't there" or something of the sort? if so why the fuck are people calling it ERASED?
>>
>>136032328
She married Hiromi and that's their child. It's 15years long coma, can not be help, mate.
>>
I don't remember the last time a manga made me feel this upset.
>>
>>136015585

It does seem a lot more than usual but then there's a Kyoani show and a Shaft movie in this season so that might be it
>>
>>136034510
It's not exactly NTR or cuck in this case but when people utter that kind of word, it's kind of like a mutual understanding that by some shit one of MC's love interest end up with the other guy.

>>136034928
Dunno, but the name ERASED was also official as well and with this name I'm worry about MC's fate at the end of the story. I want dude to at least have a happy life with his mom.
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.