[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why so much hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Why so much hate?
>>
>>135977914
Because /co/, tumblr and reddit keep making retarded threads. Oh and it was shit.
>>
>>135977914
It's popular. Why do you think?
>>
>>135977914
She's a confirmed bachelorette.
>>
Because it's popular and /a/ are full on hipsters. An easy example is to compare /a/'s opinion of OPM when it only existed in webcomic and manga to now with the anime release.
It's just the way of things here.
>>
>>135978550
>>135978405
Did you ever think that maybe /a/ hates retard like you the OP? The real reason was the first reply. If you didn't spam threads and be obnoxious no one would give a shit.
>>
>>135978550
This.
>>135978580
Proof that we're correct.
>>
>>135977914
there's not that much hate, it's mostly shitposters

I don't know any fans of Gainax/Trigger that didn't love KlK
>>
File: 1395097351808.png (370 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1395097351808.png
370 KB, 900x506
Because it was actually a good entertaining show and people want to stand out by saying it's bad.
>>
KLK was decent. 6/10 material. Not shit, not "20/10 BEST ANIME EVER IT LITERALLY SAVED ANIME"
>>
>>135978151
>>135978550
Equal parts of both of these.
Retarded fags over-hyping anything with some decent action causes a knee-jerk reaction of hatred on /a/.
>>
>>135979225
Except what you said is just >>135978151

When something becomes popular there's more retards who like it who make threads and annoy everyone.
>>
>>135977914
It wasn't perfect but personally I really really liked it. I don't think it deserves the hate it gets, but I can see why people don't like it!
>>
>>135977914
/a/ overhyped itself with the year long "It's going to save anime" meme.

Also because it's popular
>>
>>135978550
>Because it's popular and /a/ are full on hipsters.
>Generally agrees that Evangelion is the greatest anime ever made

I always disliked the hipster argument, because it's generally used to defend things that are more popular than they deserve. If I say SAO is shit am I automatically a hipster? If I point out the numerous flaws in SnK am I a hipster? KlK was pretty good, I think all the hate is mostly a response to how much retarded spam there was when it aired.
>>
>>135977914
Because it's cool to be a contrarian.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.