[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the worst ecchi/harem show you've seen and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
what's the worst ecchi/harem show you've seen and why is it Maken Ki

pic related, it's Maken Ki
>>
Isuca.
>>
I refuse to watch anything Xebec produces.
>>
>magical fighting school harem #327

Yeah, it's pretty terrible
>>
>>135700996
Is magical fighting school harem really that common?
But yeah, Maken Ki looks terrible.
>>
>>135701045
S1 for pantyshots, S2 for tits. Grabbed my dick and pressed play. Got what I came for.
>>
Omamori Himari comes to mind
>>
>>135701072
S1 was Himegamiservice, which is nice, but then it stops and decides to add plot. Not PLOT, plot.
S2 was great all around. It managed to hold boners from beginning to end. Liking HEALTH is required.
>>
>>135700880

Nothing produced in the last decade is as bad as something like Green Green.
>>
File: 1106.jpg (122 KB, 358x501) Image search: [Google]
1106.jpg
122 KB, 358x501
That one with the ink splodges about Ninjas.

It was so shit I've even forgotten the anime.
>>
>>135700880
The Fruit of Grisaia.

Nothing made sense. It felt like the writer was some fucking child that was inspired by too many cliches and things he though "cool" and just threw them all in together without any thought or effort to see if they fit. It wasn't even a parody or anything, he was being dead serious.
I fucking lost it when that cunt asked MC to call him Papa.

I don't know whether the source material is just as bad but I'm not going anywhere near it again.
>>
>>135701148
Senran Kagura?
>>
>>135701148

samurai girls. I won't let you forget if i can't.

BURN IT ALL
>>
>>135701148
Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls ?
>>
They are all fucking horrible.
>>
File: 1386192922778.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1386192922778.gif
2 MB, 320x240
Donald Duck shows.
>>
>>135701270
Apparently it was very rushed compared to the source material, the VN seems to be pretty well liked.
>>
>>135700880
its of course Asobi ni Iku yo!
>>
>>135701114
And that's all I want in a show. Enough titillation to drain the blood from my brain while I escape from the world.
>>
>>135701120
Man why you gotta bring that up
>>
File: 75539.jpg (38 KB, 225x321) Image search: [Google]
75539.jpg
38 KB, 225x321
>>135700880
Pretty old and forgotten now, but Magikano was a piece of shit. I saw this years ago and even then I knew it was bad.

>>135700995
Not even TLR?
>>
>Maken-Ki will probably not get a third season
>We will never get a genderbending episode as dick-drainingly good as the 2 OVA
>>
>>135700880
Probably Shuffle. I dropped it after six episodes.
>>
RV Capu2, really nice opening though.
>>
>>135701270

The dumbest part is the final battle. Why?

Well, the hero is basically fighting a...Okay, it's pretty complicated to explain, but it's a god damn clone of himself. This guy has carved up like fifty guys with knives, and the main character is hurtin'. The only thing that could bring him up to the clone's insane reflexes is a MAGIC DRUG.

Guess what happens? The clone's like "Use the magic drug!" and the MAIN CHARACTER goes "But I don't wanna!" Then the clone says "USE IT YOU STUPID FAGGOT." He then basically body-tackles the MC and forcibly injects him, the way you'd get a puppy to take a shot.

The MC promptly moves like Bruce Lee on crack and steroids, and shivvs his clone to death. The really stupid part is, the other guy could've won if he'd just gone:

> "Hey, big bro - You look like fucking shit. Had a bad day, huh? Well, open wide, asshole."

...and shot him in the face. What was the point of all that?
>>
>>135700880
All harem shows suck because the genre's shit itself. It's like choosing which turd is the worst smelling one.
>>
>>135700880
the story is too fucking bad
only good thing about this show is the girls :/
>>
>>135702703

Oh shit, I forgot about that.
>>
>>135702703
Not to mention surviving a nuclear blast and opening a godfuckingdamn school on an island with only like 5 students because hey, we gotta have a high school in my animu setting. The whole fact that they had a huge ass school with one teacher and 4 students to begin with was retarded.
>>
>>135702891

I wouldn't have complained so much if the hero had just shot up with the god damn drug. Like, if he'd gone "Okay, gotta go balls out now. Time to inject this into my eyeballs."

There's a fair fight, and then there's outright stupidity. At more, and the villain might as well have given him some Red Bull and a back massage before they started fighting.
>>
>>135702703
Oh and the part where they've turned to cannibalism after only 14 fucking days in the forest with a road 3 hours from them.
Not to mention the fact that nobody has fucking found them or seen a sign of a bus crash on the only fucking road in existence they took.
Or the whole computer imouto shit.
Just.Fuck. I was so mad watching this.
>>
>>135700880
First anime I ever dropped, season 2 was just too much

>>135700995
>not liking Nadesico
>>
>>135703018

Look, man. Cannibalism is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I would be looking for any chance I could get to eat the most annoying member of the group.
>>
File: Group.jpg (95 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
Group.jpg
95 KB, 600x439
this shit
>>
>>135701270
>>135701364
Anime was rushed. Dropped it 3 episodes in. Compare 4 hour anime to 40~ hour long VN.
Granted I only played 3/5 routes. A lot of dumb things about it, but overall a fun VN.
>>
>>135703153
No amount of rushing can excuse all the retarded shit they've put in there.
>>
>>135703204
You're correct. In defense of the source material, they actually added in a lot of fanservice/cliches that made it more harem anime-y.
>>
>>135700880
The only good harem shows are the ones that don't themselves seriously. No, I'm not talking about comedy or gags. I mean the show literally knows its a joke, and doesn't try to half ass justify itself with a "plot". If there's any elements of battle manga involved, then it's irredeemable shit. Ladies versus Butlers was the last harem I've watched that wasn't just a shameless, poorly executed power fantasy.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.