[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the best anime character and why is it Accelerator?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: ç.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ç.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: photo (2).jpg (102 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo (2).jpg
102 KB, 900x900
>>135699738

This is like the 100th one this week, give up already anon.
>>
>>135699835

I'm starting to have serious flashbacks of accelspammer...
>>
File: Teitoku_Kakine.jpg (137 KB, 1024x580) Image search: [Google]
Teitoku_Kakine.jpg
137 KB, 1024x580
This pussy can`t even handle #2.
>>
I am a huge anime otaku and Sword Art Online is my number 1 favorite anime. I love how Kirito is just really strong and you never what cool thing he will do, also like the romance between Kirito an Asuna. The animation is great and the voice actors really make it seem real. I also like how Kirito gets a lot stronger and his attitude changes when someone dies. The fact that he has his own special moves is awesome. Asuna at first was like a solo shy person wearing a red coat but then gets a powerful position in the Knights of the Blood. Also like it how he is separate from beta testers and is called a beater. Also how he defies the game which you will understand when you've watched enough.
>>
>>135699852
Accelspammer was a hero. Once.
>>
>>135699874
u wot
Accel demolished Kakine twice
>>
>>135699738
I get it anon you found best dude that even got his own route in the series, but there is a bigger lake than your pool of alpha as fuck charaters.
>>
>>135699899
This is the first copypasta to make me tangibly cringe
>>
>>135699899
But he's not Accel.
>>
Reminder that OP is one of the following

>a troll who knows Accelerator is bait
>animeonly

and not an actual intelligent Raildexfag that has read the novels and likes Accelerator for his character
>>
File: a30.jpg (11 KB, 252x256) Image search: [Google]
a30.jpg
11 KB, 252x256
>>135702956
why accel is bait, anon-kun?
>>
>>135703102
Powerlevel bait. The people who use him for powerlevel retardation aren't usually Raildexfags. When real Raildexfags wanna shitpost, they start shipping wars and spam the archive.
>>
>>135699738
High tier but hardly the best. His interactions with LO are the best part of the series by far.
>>
>>135703251
Where do raildexfags go now? Is there an active thread on desustorage?

Also there used to be a powerlevel copypasta about Fiamma
>>
Why is there virtually no good art of Saiai?
>>
Index III when?
>>
>>135707465
Later this year railgun 2 and heavy object out of the way for index.
>>
File: best girl best smug.jpg (39 KB, 324x306) Image search: [Google]
best girl best smug.jpg
39 KB, 324x306
>>135699738
This took me not even a second to answer.
>>
>>135705019
I just wait for the new novel threads.
They are usually the only good threads anyway.
>>
>>135701653
This desu senpai
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.