[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yamato 2199
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ded.png (445 KB, 401x527) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
445 KB, 401x527
>star wars sells in the billions in the States
>no one gives a shit about yamato 2199 except japan
What happened?
>>
>>135696713
It's a fucking cartoon, you retard.
>>
>>135696713
SARABA
CHIKYUU YO
>>
is nubles ever going to release the last 4 eps in 1080 ;_;
>>
>>135696746
TABIDATSU FUNE WA
>>
Waiting for season two, it can't come soon enough.
>>
because the didn't use the wave motion gun enough for american taste, the joke was forced
>>
>>135696790
this is some youtube comment shit stop
>>
>>135696713
Because Matsumoto is the most overrated retro artist that i could think of, and yamato is masturbation for japanese nationalists.

Star Wars has universal appeal, Yamato doesn't.
You have better chances with Gundam.
>>
>>135696713
Star Wars is for retards, Yamato is for people with actual taste.
>>
>>135696847
>racist characters
>universal appeal
>>
>>135696713
>japan ww2 nationalistic movie
Well duh, of course it is going to flop in the country that has their pearl harbor bombed.
>>
I donĀ“t know BLATANT JAPANASE NATIONALISM; WE THE US= GAMILAS.
>>
>>135699933
>WE THE US= GAMILAS
then you realize US was part of that convo at the very beginning telling them they couldn't help. it's nationalism that japan saves the world with minimal help, but that's it.
>>
>>135699987
Clever camouflage, the whole planetary bomb issue.. We deserve some hate tho.
>>
>>135696713
2199 art style is so shit compared to the 70s art style.
>>
>>135700466
2bait4me
>>
File: 652316.png (62 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
652316.png
62 KB, 850x850
Not even Leiji's best work.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.