[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to our Based God Swagamoto?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: zerofucksgiven_zps8c836224.png (876 KB, 1024x672) Image search: [Google]
zerofucksgiven_zps8c836224.png
876 KB, 1024x672
What happened to our Based God Swagamoto?
>>
Axed.
>>
It ended before it could become a stale pile of shit.
>>
>>135673981
No,author decided herself to end it for some reason. The manga was selling godly, like 500k on average.
>>
>>135673929
4 volumes, licensed and two volumes already translated.
>>
Best manga ever.
I cried when I heard it stopped.
Cannot be topped.
>>
>>135674741

She knew when to stop.
>>
>>135675082
I could see Swagamoto going on for another volume though. There's still that deal with the handsome senpai that needs to be resolved.
>>
>>135675082
>implying it wasn't that she realized it was a simple gag manga and that she'd rather end it early when its popular than milk it until it becomes detested
>>135675143
>implying there was a plot
>>135674896
>suggesting the notion that a gag manga with one joke is the pinnacle of storytelling
>>
>>135675189
I see butthurt shitposter from OPM threads
>>
>>135675189
I was about to answer you seriously but here's a (You)
>>
>>135675257
>shitposting this hard
>>135675294
>a here's a You post
I think its telling that no one in the thread actually wants to discuss the manga beyond how it ended.
>>
>>135675530
Do you want to discuss a gag manga? We can talk about how awesome Sakamoto is if you want.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.