[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything in particular you guys hope some group will pick up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: crest of the stars 2014.jpg (265 KB, 835x1184) Image search: [Google]
crest of the stars 2014.jpg
265 KB, 835x1184
Anything in particular you guys hope some group will pick up for translations

picture related in my case I know I am a naive fool
>>
>>135588891
read the fucking light novels, they're all translated
>>
File: Macross the First.jpg (98 KB, 800x1013) Image search: [Google]
Macross the First.jpg
98 KB, 800x1013
>>135588891
>>
>>135589036
>they're all translated

Well fuck me, also will this be one of the few light novels I read that are not a steaming pile of shit?
>>
>>135589080
Half of the stuff that hasn't been animated yet focuses on Lafiel's boring brother, so.
>>
>>135589036
As far as I know only the first part is. The rest is either skipped or reads like a machine translation from Chinese.

If you have better, it would be nice to know where it is.
>>
Patlabor
>>
>>135588891
If we're talking about LNs then Zaregoto, but that's never going to happen.
>>
File: ecole du ciel.jpg (175 KB, 650x924) Image search: [Google]
ecole du ciel.jpg
175 KB, 650x924
>>
File: Boku wa Beatles.png (3 MB, 1950x1400) Image search: [Google]
Boku wa Beatles.png
3 MB, 1950x1400
>>
>>135589080
>will this be one of the few light novels I read that are not a steaming pile of shit?

No, because it's not a Light Novel series, it's a novel series and yes there is a distinction.

The author's previous works were all novels (none of which were adapted) and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he never had aspirations for his work to become anime (unlike pretty much every single LN author). The guy loves SF and conlangs and even created baronh for the Seikai series.
>>
>>135589783
Anon, the only formal difference is length.

Also, older LNs were not made with adaptation in mind, heck, most LNs aren't adapted.
>>
>>135589036
They are all horribly translated, though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.