[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gantz Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 0275-007-1.jpg (216 KB, 793x567) Image search: [Google]
0275-007-1.jpg
216 KB, 793x567
Fuu Fuu~
You're not attracted to an old alien like me, are you?
>>
I can't believe Gantz:G is a real fucking thing
>>
>>135538283
How is it? I'm only up to chapter 276.
>>
>>135538308
I have no idea because I didn't read it.

You'll see why when you get to the end of Gantz.
>>
>>135538323
>Everywhere I look people say Gantz's ending is shit

Oh well, at least there'll be an epic fight at the end right?
>>
>>135538383
Well, yeah. The fights in Gantz are more or less the best thing about it. It made me read through all of it even though everything else is weird as fuck.
>>
Holy crap that art is damn good
>>
The fight with Nurarihyon alien was fucking fantastic I was on the edge of my seat, that should have been the final fight, I did love some things from the final arc though
>>
>>135538323
Gantz: G is a whole separate universe with a similar plot, not a sequel.
>>
>>135538383
Not everywhere, in the Gantz thread yesterday me and one other anon agree that is ending is perfect.
>>
>>135538419
Yep, like when those weapon spawning vampires and psychic's came in. That was pretty weird, but also fucking dumb.
>>
>>135538143
Isn't that Garou?
>>
Who is the best character and why is it muscle rider?
>>
>>135538746
How do his eyebrows work?
>>
File: Gantz.png (1 MB, 1714x1200) Image search: [Google]
Gantz.png
1 MB, 1714x1200
I think my two favorite bits of the manga were the Dinosaur mission and the Italy mission.
>>
>>135538143
When did that guy appear again?
>>
>>135539641
He's the ultimate final form of that alien who wouldn't die.
>>
>>135538850
Italy > Osaka > Jurasic Park > Oni > Buddha > Tanaka > Strong arm > Onion > Tae > Ring
>>
>>135539796
Ah, i remember now. Man Gantz was one hell of a ride
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.