[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yuri studio >made of SHAFT's proteges! >constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: SILVER_LINK_Studio.png (17 KB, 599x79) Image search: [Google]
SILVER_LINK_Studio.png
17 KB, 599x79
>yuri studio
>made of SHAFT's proteges!
>constantly delivering AOTS/Y
>next year's schedule has more AOTS incoming

Is Silver Link the best modern studio?
>>
>>135453454
No
>>
Literally their only good show this year was NNB.
>>
>>135453454

wow
>>
Chaos Dragon was a real fucking winner
>>
>>135453454

>I'm clearly asking for anything other than shitposting in replies with my OP
>>
>>135453454
>>constantly delivering AOTS/Y
>>next year's schedule has more AOTS incoming

This is so true. I was so glad when I heard Unhappy was going to be by them.
>>
File: all pieces of shit.jpg (199 KB, 945x435) Image search: [Google]
all pieces of shit.jpg
199 KB, 945x435
>>
>>135453494
>>135453499
>>135453508
>>135453548
>>135453577
I think except for some contrarian faggots from /v/ like these guys, most of /a/ agrees with OP. Especially for all the lolis and yuri they gave us.
>>
rakudai and antimagic were utter crap, as it was Illya season 3 and chaos dragon. So nope.
>>
>>135453668
Shut up, OP; they suck.
>>
>inb4 /v/ shitposting this thread to death

Oh here they are
>>135453694
>>135453732
>>
>>135453801
Muh /v/ bogeyman
Just admit your favourite studio is shit.'i can't stand their "original anime endings"
>>
>>135453801

Oh my fucking god. That's it, that's the official fucking /a/ defense now for sure. Disagree with someone? Fuck you your from /v/. This apparently invalidates all possible points or opinions because ????

Anything to make counter replies even lazier and tangential somehow. This is a fucking joke.
>>
>>135453908
You don't only smell like /v/ but also type like from Reddit. You're not helping your case.
>>
Since Sliver Link is in charge Strike Witches, you can expect them going bankrupt in few years.
>>
>>135453960

Jokes on you I'm from both /v/ and Reddit. SURPRISE!!!!
>>
>>135454004
Fuck off.
>>
>>135453454
>in just fall season alone, all they animated are all haremshit and focused all of their best to the one of the shittiest anime this year.
Have them animate a good anime and i might agree with you.
>>
>>135453966
They print made money with Strike Witches though.

Anyway, instead of shitposting why not say what you like or don't like about SL? Name a better modern studio too.
>>
>>135454044
It's curse, both Gonzo and AIC print money with SW and yet still fucked.
>>
File: 1448597128802.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448597128802.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
They definitely make some of the most fun little shows every year.
Not necessarily the best (aside from NNB and next year's Unhappy) but always really enjoyable.
I was quite happy with their Shomin Sample adaptation, and I can't wait to see 3rei next year.
>>
Silver Link is decent. Their quality might not be top tier, but they generally handle fight scenes fairly well.

First season of fate/prisma had a pretty high occurrence of nice battles.

I don't hate their tastes either - school battle harems can be pretty amusing in unintended ways. They're not afraid of adding lots of fan service, and that doesn't bother me at all.
>>
Definitely puts out a constant stream of good stuff and does justice to most adaptations.

Great studio.
>>
>>135454022
>studios choose what they animate
Are you an idiot?
>>
But that's not Trigger, anon. The modern-day Gainax. They make god-tier and epic anime like le Inferno Cop and Kill le Kill. The saviours of anime.
>>
>>135453668
You shouldn't make posts like this, new impressionable lurkers will actually believe you.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.