[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just blew through the first season of this in one sitting, pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Just blew through the first season of this in one sitting, pretty sure this is the first kyo ani anime I have seen, was very impressed. Rikka was amazingly cute, I wsh she stayed as a non chuni and it turned into a romance. Blonde girl was a shit and then was a cute when non chuni. Who was best girl? My vote goes to non chu2 rikka as best.
>>
>>135448239
Nice opinion, have a link where I can read more like this?
>>
Now don't watch S2. No matter what.
>>
>>135448239
>pretty sure this is the first kyo ani anime I have seen
>>
File: 1357425883.jpg (1001 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1357425883.jpg
1001 KB, 1920x1080
This is just an excuse to post best girl and I'm going to take it.
>>
File: 1371554518174.jpg (359 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1371554518174.jpg
359 KB, 960x1280
>>135448375
This desu.
>>
>>135448239
>pretty sure this is the first kyo ani anime I have seen
Lurk the fuck more.
>>
>>135448295
hello reddit
>>
File: tAG_154006.jpg (150 KB, 790x557) Image search: [Google]
tAG_154006.jpg
150 KB, 790x557
>>135448298
Is it bad? Also is the movie any good?
>>
You see one kyo ani anime, you've seen them all.
>>
>>135448526
I had almost everything in their production list in my backlog from seeing it mentioned in threads, I just never got to seeing any of them yet. I've seen a lot of jc staff and silver link stuff, I don't remember the other studios besides monogatari shaft and fate ufomatable. I just hear all this kyoani praise and didn't really get it.
>>
>>135448572
>the joke
>>
It really sucked that her entire character development from S1 was gone in S2 that's why I dropped it.
>>
>>135448678

You started watching anime this year. It's in your backlog because this is literally one of the first 3 anime you've actually sought out. Stop fucking posting, start fucking lurking, and stop fucking talking about chuu2 because it's literal garbage that belongs in the trash and you won't understand why until you've developed your taste, you fucking child.
>>
>>135448856
Really? I genuinely enjoyed it, I'm surprised you felt it was trash. The ending was a let down a little and if >>135448822 is true then that's sad. And trying to talk about taste, really? No matter who you are or what you say everyone has shit taste that's their own shit.
>>
>>135448856
WEW
WEW LAD
>>
>>135449224

Taste is objective. Opinions are subjective.

What you have is an opinion, and you're confusing that for taste.

For example, someone interested in film could watch and commend the French New-Wave Movement. They could commend outsiders like Goddard, and explain why Hitchcock was the precursor to it all. In essence, they have excellent fucking taste. However, that same person could go on and say that Nolan usurped them all with Inception, which is a literal shit-opinion. Despite their good taste, they have formed bad opinions because of it.

I'm using this as an example, and you don't compare to that example, of course, because you don't even have good taste to being with. You just have a shit opinion. If you want validation for your shit opinion, then start posting on reddit. If you want to actually begin the process of discovering great new material, then stick around, but stop posting for at least a year. Develop your taste based off what you glean from actual people discussing excellent information, don't demand spoonfeeding, and overall keep your shitty fucking opinions to yourself until you develop enough taste to actually discuss and even champion shows/characters to the point that nobody notices how fucking gay you are, because you literally suck cock.
>>
>>135448856
>calling people children on a board for Chinese kids cartoons
>>
>>135449418
Are you retarded? He's a newfag, let him lurk more and stop replying to the thread and especially in this retarded manner.
>>
>>135449506

You're here with me. Demeaning me makes your own time spent that much more wasteful. Stop watching shit shows, kid.
>>
>>135449572
>Demeaning me makes your own time spent that much more wasteful
how hypocritical
>>
>>135448580
The movie is just a recap of S1. Also, don't listen to him, S2 was fine and it's a meme to hate it.
>>
Oh my god another Kyoani fakepost OP. Somebody is fucking committed this week
>>
>>135449867

Serious question how do report people. Want to report OP, just curious to see what happens and if the same guy that keeps doing it or not and they just decided to adopt a trip.
>>
>>135448856
>anime pro
>>
>>135449948
Hahahahahaha
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.