[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you protect that smile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1451103800071.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451103800071.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
Why didn't you protect that smile
>>
>>135441774
[Spoiler] Shes 2d! What was I supposed to do! [/spoiler]
>>
She's been with many gods but you can tell Yato releasing her broke her heart.
>>
>>135442013
I haven't read the manga but It's probably safe to say that she's a nora because of 'father'.

Pretty surprising he did this after seeing them together during the arc, it really made them look like there wasn't anything wrong with them, and was a much bigger problem
>>
>>135441774
She's a pubic louse infested bitch
>>
File: 1451098296827.jpg (211 KB, 869x1313) Image search: [Google]
1451098296827.jpg
211 KB, 869x1313
>>135442013
She looks more pissed of then heartbroken to me.
>>
>>135441774
Because it wasn't worth it.
>>
>>135443490
well that is a massive difference. In the anime she looks like she's been unexpectedly shot
>>
>>135441774
>Protecting the smile of a literal slut.

Anon, are you high?
>>
Though he released him which made me devastated it might be the realest thing that'll ever happen to her
>>
>>135443610
released her*
>>
>>135443542
She is pissed off at that moment in time but she's also heartbroken in the manga. The next time father sees Yato he says "Nora's been sulking ever since you released her".

Despite being a Nora her only loyalties are to Father and Yato.
>>
File: 1450628621061.jpg (98 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1450628621061.jpg
98 KB, 1440x810
Yato is a fucking shit. How the fuck can anyone be fine with this?

And no, I'm not saying that cause Nora is cute, if she was a boy I'd be mad as shit too.

Fuck this show.
>>
>>135443590
She's family though.
>>
I just started this show, im on ep 4. Am i in for a good ride?
>>
Season 3 when? I need to see Yato at capypa land animated.
>>
>>135444241
Did you miss the part about her telling Yato for his entire life that his only talent was for murdering people and being a tool for his dad and how he finally has people (including another arguably stronger Shinki) that support him in doing what he himself wants to do?
>>
>>135444241
I honestly cannot see what Yato did wrong. To Yato Nora represents a life he absolutely does not want to live. He did the right thing.
>>
>>135444328
As long as you're not muslim.
>>
>>135444398
I adore no god.

Because, human beings in a mob

but whats a mob to a king?

whats a king to a god?

and whats a god to a non believer

who doesnt believe in anything?

*tips fedora*
>>
>>135444363
>>135444396
She never said he was only a tool for his dad, as far as she's concerned they're siblings and they should listen to father who has their best interests at heart. He spent most of his life with her and father being a god of chaos, they were successful and renowned.

In her mind while he's been away from her and father he's done/accomplished nothing and still is, which is almost certainly true until very recently when he's started improving with Yukine and Hiyori as well as making friends with the other gods.

Father is obviously using Nora and Yato for his own ends but that's even more reason Yato shouldn't just abandon Nora, he should look after her instead of running away and leaving her behind.
>>
File: 1443934601474.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443934601474.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>135444674

This.

The guy just abandoned his sister who has always been there for him. Fucking anime I swear.

No one would do that to their sibling.
>>
>>135444674
>She never said he was only a tool for his dad

She tells him that his only talent is killing and that he should stop being rebellious and go back to Father.

If my sibling told me that my only purpose in life is killing and that I should just live my life as my fathers tool then I would abandon him fast as hell without a second thought,
>>
>>135444982
That's not the same as viewing him as a tool or telling him he is one. Like I said as far as she's concerned the only time they've been successful is when he was a killing god of chaos and he's accomplishing nothing by rebelling against father.

The way I see it is they've both been raised and manipulated by father all their lives. Yato's seen the light and wants to move away from that but he's making no attempt to take Nora away from that darkness with him.

Should Yato abandon father? Yes, but he should actually make an effort to not leave Nora behind where he can just manipulate her more.
>>
>>135445181
Did you read the manga? The anime tones down Nora's obsession with Father quite a bit. In the underworld Yato probably understood that Nora is a lost cause and gave up on her.
>>
>>135444674
Yato is very weak against her. She has demonstrated she won't obey him when she doesn't want to. He's very susceptible to her words and manipulation. And unlike Yato, she is extremely loyal to Father. Yato couldn't compete; he'd stay Father's bitch forever.

Yato had to break ties with her --it was in his best interests if he wanted change. Maybe she could be redeemed later on, but for now they had to break up.
>>
>>135444941
He cut his ties with her, she's part of his unwanted past and a link to the kind of god he does not want to be. It doesn't really prevent them from running into each other at any time though, and it's not like he killed her. People who are seriously tripping out are hilarious.
>>
>>135445399
I do read the manga and honestly I don't think that makes sense because in that case he should have made an effort prior to that point but he didn't he just ran away and left her behind.

>>135445467
I agree with this as far as his character goes though, he probably did need to just get away.

I think there's only two ways their story can end, Yato vs Father will come at some point and I think either Father will threaten Yato's life and Nora will hesitate = Yato + Yukine + Nora good end or Father will threaten Yukine's life with Nora and Yato will reveal her true name/past = bad end.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.