[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she so perfect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>135433733

>she

how dare you, sir.
>>
>>135433733
Because she's female Kaiser Reinhard
>>
OSCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
>>
>>135433826
Only better.
>>
>>135434885
No.
>>
Because she's a he that's a she.

Put more simply, because she's perfect.
>>
>>135433733
None of the flaws of a man or woman. All the perks.
>>
>>135435655
Yes. The fake can never surpass the original.
>>
>>135433733
I finally got around the manga and to be honest, while it's a classic I found it to be boring at some points. I was more interested in Antoniette than Oscar stealing the hearts of all the man and woman. Andre was also an overly dramatic loser ass, the ending was fitting for him
>>
>>135433733
>Freemason
>Fought for Revolution that destroyed French society and blighted the modern world with the scourge of Democracy
>perfect
>>
>>135436229
Manga any good? I hear it's more Marie's story instead of Oscar's.
>>
>>135436826
Both versions are good.
>>
>>135436826
It's a 50-50, near the end Oscar steals almost all the focus, which in my opinion got boring at some point. I do like Oscar but seeing every fucking man in the series trying to steal/kiss or even rape her which is what Andre did was plain retarded.

It's only 10 volumes and it has some really good parts, but I thought the anime was a bit better.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.