[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a broken cellphone and a shopping bag >I must let infected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
>a broken cellphone and a shopping bag
>I must let infected digimons destroy everything

I really can't follow this thought process
>>
File: three episodes of angst.jpg (595 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
three episodes of angst.jpg
595 KB, 1280x1440
It's not so much the fault of the story rather than how it's represented.
There's nothing to make the viewer empathise with Taichi's fear of his battles killing any human bystanders because we never get to see any evocative imagery of carnage and destruction (until the end of the 4th episode, but that while area had been evacuated already and the scene lacks detail).
Just broken cellphones and dirtied groceries.
>>
IT'S BEEN
>>
>frodo.jpg
Why didn't they let their digimons warp shinka at the airport?
>>
>>135419623
The thing is pretty much like >>135419869 says. The basic idea is logical and natural one - they are more adult now and realizing how world can be complicated so of course they cannot really be "happy that Digimon will be wrecking shit up again potentially even killing people" but the whole theme was handled very poorly making hesitating coward out of Taichi.
>>
>>135420018
>not in a big enough pinch yet
>opponent just a champion level
It just wouldn't be fair
>>
File: Digimon-Rhein.jpg (799 KB, 2800x750) Image search: [Google]
Digimon-Rhein.jpg
799 KB, 2800x750
Post partners.

>line in pic related (minus Aegisdramon) is available in Pendulum 2.5
>2.5 usually sells for €150–200 more than 2.0 because it was D-1 tournament exclusive or something
;_;
>>
i agree with >>135419869 and >>135420039

the idea behind taichi's struggle is logical. i would also question fighting the infected digimon in an area where innocent bystanders could get killed as a result of the damage my digimon partner inflicts. therefore i would be also responsible for their injuries or deaths.

but i personally would've acted differently - just as every other viewer and that's kind of the point, it seems. as long as i don't come up with a better idea, let's say forcing the infected digimon in the data-space that koushiro created and defeate them there, i would still fight them, because letting them run wild only results in more damage than fighting them.

also, i think since fighting the infected digimon in public areas isn't the best solution, i think they'll come up with something different - or at least i hope that, because otherwise making it such a big deal to taichi wouldn't make any sense to me.

in the end it will take time for taichi to come up with a better solution than to fight them in crowded areas, but since you couldn't really see his inner conflict other than seeing the same flashbacks over and over again, it was handled poorly. he could talk to the others about his doubts and let them help to come up with a better idea. he could also just think about all that's happened in adventure or 02, where he also witnessed what could happen if you don't defete the enemies right on.

if it would have been presented better (i.e. fighting them while still thinking about better options or using different strategies), it wouldn't have been such a pain in the ass.
>>
>>135420385
how did you make this?
>>
The whole thing would have made more sense if there were actual dead bodies. But kids anime logic means horrible destruction never has casualties. Unfortunately sucking all of the effect out of his PTSD shit
>>
File: 9wrf8adsfjs.jpg (49 KB, 618x411) Image search: [Google]
9wrf8adsfjs.jpg
49 KB, 618x411
>broken cellphone
>>
File: digi template 2.png (76 KB, 3350x1000) Image search: [Google]
digi template 2.png
76 KB, 3350x1000
>>135421806
very carefully

also with a template, here
>>
>>135419918
ONE WEEK SINCE YOU LOOKED AT ME
>>
File: Digimon-Siegfried.jpg (532 KB, 2800x750) Image search: [Google]
Digimon-Siegfried.jpg
532 KB, 2800x750
>>135422577
>Digitama hexagon
>two additional ultimate hexagons
Rather than unnecessarily extending the template horizontally, you should add a convenient way of attaching additional small hexagons (maybe Baby-size) to the Perfect and Ultimate slots to indicate jogress material being used to achieve them please.
>>
>>135422235
They could have at least shown some injured people or something
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.