[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fuck is up with this annoying god damn catanimal? Most annoying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
The fuck is up with this annoying god damn catanimal? Most annoying soundwise and looks ive seen. Also the sweeping imagery is kind of awkward. Does it get better in the 2 other seasons?
>>
Unfortunately animation is not Aria's strong point. I mean it looks nice enough but it wasn't given a particularly big budget. Especially in the first season, where this whole "healing" thing wasn't a tried-and-true formula for success yet, so they understandably didn't want to bet lots of money on it. Things get better in Natural, and in Origination I can't recall any animation problems at all.

You're just going to have to deal with Aria-shachou though. As mascots go he's not so bad.
>>
>>135409742
Yeah, he gets an episode that makes you appreciate him more later.
>>
I LOVE THE PRESIDENT
>>
File: momonekosama.jpg (68 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
momonekosama.jpg
68 KB, 700x394
Superior catanimal coming through.
>>
>>135409362
No. The anime is a worthless cash grab.

Read the manga
>>
>>135410018
I wouldn't call it a cash grab but this essentially.

The cat is really just kinda "there" in the manga, whereas in the anime he takes up like half the screentime and they gave him that annoying pokemon speech.
>>
File: 1422866368856.png (575 KB, 459x319) Image search: [Google]
1422866368856.png
575 KB, 459x319
Subs fucking when?
>>
>>135410119
No, it's just that the manga doesn't have voices.
>>
>>135410196
Learn Chinese
>>
>>135410204
Not necessarily, in the manga he literally just says nyu occasionally, but in the anime he literally TALKS like that.
>>
If iyashikei isn't your thing, then you will hate all of Aria.

Also there is a whole backstory with cats and Aqua which is alluded to but never really explained (at least in the anime), hence tradition of cat mascots for the gondola companies.
>>
>>135412670
Amano just loves cats and used to own two named Aria and Hime too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.