[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever go back and rewatch your favorite show of all time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 08faye.jpg (83 KB, 544x753) Image search: [Google]
08faye.jpg
83 KB, 544x753
Do you ever go back and rewatch your favorite show of all time just to make sure it's still your favorite or maybe it's surpassed by something else?
>>
I rarely re-watch anime or re-read manga I always want to find something better than just being complacent with what I thought was good.

I trust my past self enough to not doubt if the good series I watched was good. I did re-watch CB but that was only because I realized that I never watched the series from beginning to end beforehand.
>>
I'm afraid to rewatch Azumanga just because I'm scared it won't hold up for me the same way anymore.
>>
>>135393488
Monster is too long.
>>
I get sick of favorites. Something else usually comes along to take their place.
>>
I want to re-watch TTGL very much

but dat episode 4 man
>>
Better question:

have you every re-watched something that you originally didn't like but then ended up liking it after the second viewing

it happened to me and Madoka
>>
I rewatch Cowboy Bebop this week and it still stands as my favourite anime. Is the movie any good?
>>
I've rewatched Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Space Dandy recently. I still love them.
>>
>>135393697
that's why the manga is better.
>>
Evangelion, NHK Bebop and Kara no Kyoukai are a few that I usually watch once a year or so.
>>
>>135393930
shit, i am rewatching it right now. What the fuck was up that episode?
>>
I just finished that 110 episode OVA.
But I'll rewatch it some day.
>>
>>135394335
I should probably rewatch Kara no Kyoukai simply because I understood fuck all watching it the first time.
>>
>>135394121
Hell yes it is good, watch that shit right now.
>>
File: 6425246457878.jpg (369 KB, 1520x1080) Image search: [Google]
6425246457878.jpg
369 KB, 1520x1080
Eva, Lain, and Cowboy Bebop yes. Though I don't even have to rewatch them to know that they have not been surpassed.
>>
I'll sometimes rewatch episodes of kino no tabi. Something about the show manages to scratch an itch that no other anime can.
>>
>>135394340
basically it's the exact opposite of TTGL
>>
>>135394746
but is there a reason behind why it was the way it was?
>>
>>135393488
I rewatch Gurren Lagann, Evangelion, and Kill la Kill two or more times a year
>>
>>135394773
It was directed by the same director of Paradise Kiss and BECK

so a real case of being out of element
>>
I rewatch episode 2 of Durarara all the time. I rarely rewatch an entire series. I did rewatch digimon adventure to get some hype.
>>
Happened to me when I watched Steins;Gate and then came back to watch Code Geass
>>
Will rewatch Hyouka for the 4th time pretty soon I think
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.