[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would sex with Nagato Yuki be like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: yuki.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yuki.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
What would sex with Nagato Yuki be like?
>>
Boring
>>
Fun
>>
Awkward
>>
Like fucking a dead fish.
>>
Like 2 of them Lego robots programmed by middle schoolers.
>>
>>135385613
Depending on whether she likes you either mechanistic and cold (and would probably fail because she would carry on reading and would deny you entry by not secreting any natural lubricant), or precisely calculated to maximise your pleasure.
>>
Her insides would react to a dick, she would get wet, you would feel the pressure as she orgasm, but her face would never show that expression, her breath and hearbeat would be the same.
It would be like heaven.
>>
Like with a fresh corpse
>>
>>135385829
Is Yuki your kind of girl ?
>>
>>135385613
Which Yuki Nagato?
The Reiclone or the Moeblob?
>>
>>135386015
The first one.
>>
File: Panty Stretch.gif (15 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
Panty Stretch.gif
15 KB, 100x100
>>135385613
Imagine having sex with Yuki during the Endless Eight loops. Even if it occurs at 10% of the loops, that's at least 1500 times.
>>
>>135385829
I'm actually not so sure about that, I seem to recall her showing emotion over particularly notable things a few times, especially later in the novels, and I have a feeling sex would be one of those times. Watching her stoic facade crack would probably be the best part of the entire thing.

She's suppressing emotion more than she doesn't have any at all, which is especially obvious if we go with the idea that the Yuki-chan version of her is the same "person" but with the need to suppress removed.

The real worry to me would be the "precisely calculated" thing like >>135385802 says. The hardest part of the whole situation would be getting her to let her human, emotional side take over and not just treat it as a task to perform with maximum efficiency. I'm sure it would be the best sex ever if she did the latter, but I like her too much to treat her as a giant onahole.
>>
>>135385613
an endless recursion of time
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.