[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to watch popular anime >good subs don't exist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: hyouka4.jpg (400 KB, 1500x968) Image search: [Google]
hyouka4.jpg
400 KB, 1500x968
>want to watch popular anime
>good subs don't exist
Why do they keep doing this?
>>
>>135372246
>pic unrelated

You sound like a newfag by the way.
>>
>>135372440
useless post
you're trying too hard by the way.
>>
What would an EOP know about good subs? Take your pick of shit coated food.
>>
>>135372965
>what would someone that doesn't cook know about good food
It's pretty simple actually.
>>
File: Coalgirls encoders hard at work.jpg (62 KB, 1138x634) Image search: [Google]
Coalgirls encoders hard at work.jpg
62 KB, 1138x634
>Want to watch popular anime
>The only release with seeds is bloatgirls
Now this is a real problem.
>>
>>135372965
It's easy to tell shit subs from great subs, and you sound like EOP is you think it isn't, pleb.
>>
This thread is a prime example that we need Kanji captchas to lurk and post on /a/
>>
>>135373521
You can literally draw kanji on google translator and get the real one, what's the point?
>>
>>135373567
Do you really think anyone but the most dedicated shitposters would go through the effort to do that?
>>
>>135373291
>someone that doesn't cook
What would an idiot know about good food?
>>135373478
>you sound like EOP is you think it isn't
Is that supposed to be English? I doubt your ability to distinguish great subs from shit ones.
>>
>>135373451
Nani are you talking about?
>>
>>135373678
>What would an idiot know about good food?
You don't need to know how to cook in order to know when your food is shitty.
>>
>>135373678
English has a long tradition of transposing s's and f's.
>>
ab shills never fail to come out the woodwork
>>
>>135373810
Are you jealous?
>>
>>135373810
Nothing in his image says ab. You would only know that if you recognized the layout of the page.

Do you know what shill means or are you just repeating words you've seen idiots say in the past?
>>
>>135372507
I don't try at all.
>>
>>135372246
why not?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.