[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why cant they make a sy-fi with out feelings and other emotional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: kisnigger.jpg (14 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
kisnigger.jpg
14 KB, 245x206
why cant they make a sy-fi with out feelings and other emotional bullshit guilty crown 2.0 here we come
>>
Because human beings have feelings, robot-kun
Also, how is this even related to GC, you ape?
>>
>>135365298
>I want it to be edgy
>>
>>135365916
>implying it already isn't
>>
>with out feelings and other emotional bullshit
How can anyone watch something and enjoy it without feeling any emotional attachment to the characters or what's going on?
>>
>>135366619
ya but the whole premise about others feeling others pain sounds terrible and emo
>>
>>135365298
>even related to GC, you ape
by being the train wreck of 2016
>>
>>135366456
Pretty sure feelings are the opposite of edgy.
>>
>>135365298
because shit taste is your choice OP. if you decided that it's bad and you voluntarily watch it yourself then the fault is on your hand.
>>
>emo
>edgy

Can you guys discuss this without using buzzwords?
>>
>>135366840
I'm pretty sure that's the SnK clone from the SnK staff. It even has trains. So we'll probably have an actual trainwreck in the show
>>135367510
Add trainwreck to the mix. Also " Guilty Crown"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.