[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OniiAi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: DROPPED.jpg (136 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DROPPED.jpg
136 KB, 1920x1080
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Surely they would have already alienated the people who don't like true incest long ago, so why piss off the one audience you have left with this unnecessary bullshit?
>>
>>135362345
Because Kido Ibuki is a miracle of the universe.
>>
Because they want you to read the LN
>>
>>135362524
But I wanted to read the LN until this line. If they stick with this then it won't even be worth it.
>>
>>135362345
the only thing I remember about this show is ana being the best girl
>>
>>135362892
There was some pretty memorable stuff.
>>
>>135362345
Because they actually used the NBR to create an interesting dynamic.
>>
>>135362345
It's 2015, and people still care if the incest is blood-related
>>
>>135367118
If it's NBR then it's not incest. Akiko herself thinks that being blood related is a virtue for their relationship and looks down on Arisa for not being a real imouto.
>>
File: 1404109433389.png (610 KB, 817x720) Image search: [Google]
1404109433389.png
610 KB, 817x720
>>135362345
More like
>she likes me a lot
>but we are blood related
>so obviously, as a brother, I can't possibly go out with her
>also I do not see her as a girl
>except I actually do
>aaaand I kinda like her too
>and when I think about this whole "blood-related" thing again
>I believe we are not that completely related
>more like
>not at all
>so as you can see
>there's absolutely no way I could date her
>>
File: we're both boys.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
we're both boys.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
>>135367903
To be fair, he is a harem protagonist.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.