[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Is she edgier than average /a/non?
>>
Homu isn't edgy in the slightest. Everything she does is out of feverish love for her waifu and a desire to protect her smile.
>>
>>135347122
Not really, but way more attractive.
>>
File: homulewd.png (433 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
homulewd.png
433 KB, 800x800
>>135347217
I know 4 /a/nons who look like pic related though.
>>
>>135347122
I would have pulled a better plan.
My meduka still gets imprisoned though
>>
File: explain.jpg (8 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
explain.jpg
8 KB, 247x204
>>135347453
>53▶
>>>135347122 (OP)
>>
Average /a/non is just a fuccboi so yes.
>>
>>135347122
na, Sayaka was way 'edgier' pre-redemption.

Homura was just obsessed and trapped in an endless death cycle
>>
>>135347122
She saved lots of people, freed everyone from their worst enemies and endless fighting, fixed everything and all just because she loves Madoka. She is far from being edgy.

>tfw your love for your waifu will never be so powerful that it will alter whole universe just to make her real
>>
>>135348477
Obito please
>>
>>135347122
She's just mentally broken because she knows she did some nasty shit, even though what she pulled off was her only way out.

Really, one can't determine whether she did everything wrong or everything right, because that can only be concluded from what actions she takes after AI YO, and we need a sequel for that.
>>
>>135347208
Pretty much this. If Homu is anything compared to /a/, she's a waifuposter.
>>
>>135349252
Is she the coolest girl?
>>
GUYS

I JUST finished watching

MADOKA: REBELLION

WHAT the FUCK happened?!?
>>
>>135349447
There was a rebellion, I guess.
>>
>>135349447
a proper ending that didn't leave things unresolved

A cliché ending where one character has to sacrifice themselves to save everyone and after raging about it the others accept it.
Except Homu decided she wasn't going to take that shit. She said she would save Madoka from QB so she damn well is going to do it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.