[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You still feel it don't you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
You still feel it don't you?
>>
>>135347044
I still feel the happiness i felt when this happened.
>>
>>135349047
> hurr durr look at how edgy I am!
>>
Best thing to happen to the show desu
To bad it didn't save this shitfest
>>
>>135349087
Its not for an edgy reason? This show was way to cartoony to be edgy. I liked it because he was interfering with Simon x Yoko, it didn't happened through oh and because he was annoying as fuck
>>
>>135347044
Nah. Joe Yabuki was a cunt.
>>
>>135347044
I still feel this show is shit
>>
>>135349492
I bet you self insert as the beta MC in harem mangas you cuck.
>>
I remember Joe.
>>
TTGL is the Sword Art Online of mecha
>>
>>135349951
I hate harems an even if Simon was a beta you have to agreed that Kamina was an autist, stupid, hiperactive, annoying and Mary Sue bitch
>>
>>135349559
Joe eased up as time went on though
>>
>>
>>135347044
Just a bit.
>>
Kamina died due to not paying attention to the battle around him. He could have prevented this by not being a fucking moron.

Death Scene: F-
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.