[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come that Dekomori was made in the first place? She is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1430934224381.gif (817 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1430934224381.gif
817 KB, 500x500
How come that Dekomori was made in the first place?
She is a failure in all ways and completely unneeded in the anime.
And she is very annoying!
>>
>>135342146
des
>>
She got good grades than you, especially in match subject, she's somewhat an important element for the anime, and she's "deathly" kawaii as fck wether in her twintail form of long-haired form, though I like her long-haired form personally
>>
>>135342146
For me, this was the very first time I stopped watching an anime because of one character.

Everyone else is likeable, The story was really funny. She was so fucking annoying, I actually dropped the whole thing.
>>
She was unnecessary? What about the character whose entire existence is based around the joke that she sleeps frequently?
>>
I hated how she fucked with Shinka elections. Deko was already shit tier but that was over the line.
>>
>>135342146
She's there to clip with the clip.
>>
>>135342274
Dude english lmao
>>
Money
>>
>>135342146
Pandering to pedos
>>
>>135342321
At least she didnt interfere with anything.
>>
>>135342146
this, fuck her and her stupid "DESSS"
>>
Comedic relief? The source material is supposed to be bad and her interactions with Shinka are really good.
Kumin was an un-needed character.
>>
Obviously she's there to be Shinka's lover.

What's the relationship setup in the LNs? Shinka-Makoto? Or is it just a harem around DFM with Makoto as a joke character?
>>
Gotta fulfill that 4-girls requirement, yo.
>>
File: 03.png (23 KB, 450x770) Image search: [Google]
03.png
23 KB, 450x770
So why was Kumin originally made in the first place? In a LN it doesn't matter that she has a big fat ass because you can't see it. She isn't good for anything else so what was the author intending by including her? This LN won some sort of award from Kyoani, right?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.