[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is just Teen Titans.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: concrete revolutio.jpg (76 KB, 310x450) Image search: [Google]
concrete revolutio.jpg
76 KB, 310x450
This show is just Teen Titans.
>>
>Teen Titans
Teen Titans was good....
>>
It sounds like you've only seen the first few episodes.
Nothing of the last few episodes came across as "teen titans" for me.Hell genocide and human experimentation are two important themes in the show.
>>
>>135335702
concrete shit turned out godawful, Im glad it is over
>>
>>135335941
It was
>>135336148
The main guy is Robin, the girl is Starfire, that other girl is Raven, the kid is Beast Boy, and one of the other guy is Cyborg.

I wish it ended there so my comparison could be perfect.
>>
>>135336192
Luckily for you there's still another season
>>
>>135336199
Those matchups make no sense for so many reasons.
>>
>>135338456
And why not?
Woo page 11
>>
>>135338583
Just think about it yourself a bit. Think about what those character's primary struggles are and what their relationships with each other are like; how do they compare with the characters you've matched them up with? Maybe consider the entire concept of both of these series, notice how they are fundamentally dissimilar.

I expect a 1000 word essay, due date is January 4th.
>>
>>135338803
Fuck that. It's still Winter break I'm not even going to think about essays.
>>
>>135335702
>Teen Titans.
>not Japanese Watchmen
>>
Jinx > Raven > Starfire >>>>> Terra
>>
>>135340094
How is it like Watchmen?
>>135340269
I agree. I'd but a few more arrows between Raven and Starfire though.
>>
>>135335702
Your shitposting campaign won't affect the loyal following this show has.
>>
>>135336199
>the guy who is basically is a bomb who controls a mecha horse car is robin
>the ghost that can turn into any object is the same thing as a green kid that can turn into animals
>a time traveling jaguar man who can stop time is the same thing as a cyborg that shoots lasers
I can't even tell which of the girls is starfire or raven in your mind because one controls ghosts and spirits and is basically a shape shifting priestess, while the other is a mahou shoujo heroin that has multiple personality disorder and steals people's souls by making them happy.
>>
>>135340553
>that garbage
>loyal following
kek, that doesnt make it any less shit
>>
File: 1413261159839.jpg (58 KB, 525x569) Image search: [Google]
1413261159839.jpg
58 KB, 525x569
>>135335702
>What is justice?
>Am I a friend of justice?
>Are YOU a friend of justice?
>What do I fight for? Is it justice?
>SEIGI

I don't mind the themes it tries to work with or even a little soapboxing, but it always feels so ham-handed almost every time it tries.
>>
>>135341544
>mecha horse car
Batmobile or Robin's motorcycle.
>the ghost that can turn into any object is the same thing as a green kid that can turn into animals
In Teen Titans Go Beast Boy gets the ability to turn into any object for an episode. Plus the kid turns green when he transforms.
>a time traveling jaguar man who can stop time is the same thing as a cyborg that shoots lasers
I'm talking about the robot guy?
The magical girl is Starfire obviously. And the ghost countroling one is Raven. That's pretty much Raven right there. She can even shapeshift sometimes.
>>
>>135335702
Lel no. Teen Titans didn't jumble around its sequence of events for the sake of pretentiousness.
>>
>>135341988
epic buzzword /v/
>>
>conshit flopvolutio aka terrible cringe-worthy shit is actually split cour despite being a megaflop

All the production team commited sudoku already?
>>
>>135341652
Events happen so quickly they don't give you enough time to get attached to anyone in the beginning. So when it starts out you're just seeing a bunch of serious shit that would usually come at the end of the show and it just comes off as melodramatic.
>>
What the fuck is this /co/ shit doing on /a/
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.