[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did this show get so good? By all accounts, the first season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 20150820_noragami01.png (4 MB, 1651x1664) Image search: [Google]
20150820_noragami01.png
4 MB, 1651x1664
How did this show get so good? By all accounts, the first season was shit.
>>
File: noragami13.jpg (60 KB, 1253x672) Image search: [Google]
noragami13.jpg
60 KB, 1253x672
He kicked the bitch to the curb.
>>
>>135330782
More Yato, and less of Yukine's whining.
>>
>>135330955
Still hate the way Yukine looks though.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 487x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 487x432
>>135330782
>Noragami

That's haram m8.
>>
>>135330782

>By all accounts, the first season was shit.

Why do I keep hearing this.

I rewatched it a week ago and other than the parts where Yukine is being a shit it was fine.
>>
>>135330782
Read the manga from the beginning, it's better
>>
>>135330782
I feel like the first season was just set up for this season and that's why the first season was 6.5-7/10 and this season was 8.5/10
>>
>>135330782
Ebisu best boy saved the show
>>
Apparently this season focused more on the manga
>>
I didn't even think the first season was bad, second season is much better though.
>>
Was the end of the first season anime original?
>>
the VA cast mostly competent
>>
Nora did nothing wrong.
>>
>>135331333
>other than the parts where Yukine is being a shit it was fine.

Nigga that was 80% of the show.

The original arc was the only decent one in S1.
>>
>>135337220
I was fine with Yukine being shitty because the payoff was nice. It would have been unwatchable if Yukine had gotten away with being such a whiny bitch.
>>
>>135330782
Because Yukine was a faggot in the first season and that was pretty much what almost every episode focused on.
>>
Awful, there were some good fight scenes (with Nora) but then he abandons her. You don't abandon your little sister Yato.
>>
S3 never ;_;
>>
>First season was shit

This meme needs to stop
>>
first season didn't have enough material
it was still ok
>>
>>135330782
Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater now. Anyone with a brain could tell the the series would be easily salvageable as soon as yukine would shut the fuck up.
>>
Yato and Veena are worse than Yukine tbqh
>>
Honestly I liked the first season more but that was because absolutely nothing remarkable aired during Winter 2014, but in comparison this season had a bunch of actually good shows that were better than either season.
>>
>>135330782

I don't remember the first season being bad and I've seen some really bad shows in my time.
>>
>Dat Chapter 61
Next. Chapter. When.
>>
I agree OP, but S1 was all right. S2 is a lot better though.

Oh I just realized,
>[FFF] Noragami Aragoto - 13 [25BEF3B7].mkv
>>
S1 >>>>> S2
The pacing in S2 is just awful
>>
You will never get trapped underground by a bunch of yandere Hiyoris
>>
I like S1 more
>>
First season was a mess of an adaptation with a dragged out Yukine being shit arc. This season wasn't a great adaptation either but not only was the material it was covering better, the faster pacing helped a lot.
>>
>>135336947
>Was the end of the first season anime original?
yes.
after yukine cleanse ritual.

In the manga then comes yato getting more cuck and an arc of hos Daikoku and Kofuko met Yato and why they are BFF with em
>>
>>135330782
Manga was always good, only a faggot would say the opposite. Although in season 1 animators spent too much time on Yukine being an asshole.
>>
>>135339413
>they finished subbing a show three days after official subs were out
I know they were slow mid-season but damn, that must be a record, at least for this year. I'm so happy I don't have to wait another month.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.