[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Tatami Galaxy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: The Tatami Galaxy.jpg (37 KB, 225x321) Image search: [Google]
The Tatami Galaxy.jpg
37 KB, 225x321
Wow, what a pretentious piece of shit. Do you guys really eat this shit up? It didn't even make any sense, try and name one good thing the show has going for it without using buzzwords (Protip: You can't.)
>>
you actually took a suggestion from /a/ seriously?
try boku no pico next
>>
Wow, what a pretentious piece of shit. Do you guys really eat this shit up? It didn't even make any sense, try and name one good thing the show has going for it without using buzzwords (Protip: You can't.)
>>
Wow, what a [buzzword] piece of shit. Do you guys really eat this shit up? It didn't even make any sense, try and name one good thing the show has going for it without using buzzwords.
>>
File: mushishi5-1.jpg (45 KB, 665x375) Image search: [Google]
mushishi5-1.jpg
45 KB, 665x375
Wow, what a pretentious piece of shit. Do you guys really eat this shit up? It didn't even make any sense, try and name one good thing the show has going for it without using buzzwords (Protip: You can't .)
>>
>>135326087
Wow what a profound work of art. Do you guys really put this stuff down? It didn't even make me bored, try and name one bad thing about this show without using buzzwords (Protip: You can't.)
>>
>>135326087
ozu
>>
>>135326087
Wow, what a pretentious shitpost. Do you guys really eat this shit up? It didn't even make any sense, try and name one good thing the shitpost has going for it without using buzzwords (Protip: You can't.)
>>
Wow, what a pretentious piece of shit. Do you guys really eat this shit up? It didn't even make any sense, try and name one good thing the show has going for it without using buzzwords (Protip: You can't .)
>>
>>135327507
>>135327266
>>135327093
>>135326289
>>135326245
>>135326236
I think this reaction just proves my point further. This and that Ping Pong shit are fucking pathetic excuses for tv
>>
i'm proud of u guys
>>
>>135326087
Name one bad thing about it without using buzzwords first.
>>
>>135327671
It's dumb and stupid and gay
What else is there to say?
>>
>>135327507
>>135327266
>>135327093
>>135326289
>>135326245
>>135326236
I think this reaction just proves my point further. This and that Ping Pong are one of the greatest anime ever made on tv
>>
>>135327627
This. Tatami is entry-level hipster show. Their fanbase also cancerous
>>
>>135327750
I agree
>>
>>135327750
I also agree
>>
>>135327700
>Dumb and stupid
Same thing faggot, what is so dumb specifically

>And gay
In this context I can only assume gay means the same thing as dumb and stupid, you're saying the same thing three times as if they're each a different critique, THAT is pretentious
>>
>>135327750
true
>>135327826
shut up nerd
>>
>>135327750
This. /a/ is entry-level hipster imageboard. Their fanbase also cancerous
>>
>>135327750
BTFO for eternity
>>
>>135326087
Could someone tell me why they thought this show was pretentious? I've always seen it as a lowkey drama based around the idea of a repeating time warp.
>>
The irony of all this is that the moral of the show is not to be a pretentious prick and enjoy the moments of life you have while you're young.
>>
>>135328053
because the guy talks too fast and it looks like balls warmed over and it's basically meaningless garbage with nothing meme-worthy at all
this "art" craze needs to fucking end
>>
>>135327826
Stop replying to bait and start checking these digits
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.