[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have never, EVER felt better about dropping a show after the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 25.jpg (131 KB, 1440x799) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
131 KB, 1440x799
I have never, EVER felt better about dropping a show after the first episode than with this trash.

Why do people consider this meme animation to be good? It's the same deal with dogshit like monogatari and nichijou that try to be different with their powerpoints and forced animation.

I sincerely hope the majority of you didn't waste your time on this.
>>
>>135320549
Because its a meme.

>lol its so bad its good

Triggerniggers are this retarded.
>>
>>135320549
>It's the same deal with dogshit like monogatari and nichijou that try to be different with their powerpoints and forced animation.

The worst part about the show was that it has forced colorization AND meme colors.

It was almost as vomit-worthy as One Punch Man.
>>
>forced animation
>forced colorization
Dammit where do you retards craw out from?
>>
>>135320549
YEARTH
>>
>I don't like thing
Cool
>I hope other people don't like thing I don't like
Fuck off faggots
>>
>>135321032
WASSHOI
>>
>>135320970

>retards
>craw out

Same place as you I guess?
>>
Ninja Slayer was shit but OP is a whole other level of faggot.
>>
>>135320549
FUZAKENNA KORRA
>>
>>135321468
I can agree with this
>>
File: 1443785345958.jpg (41 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443785345958.jpg
41 KB, 768x1024
>>135320549
DOMO Bait=san
Best girl desu
>>
>>135320549
I enjoyed the monogatari style but not the random blinking power point slides going to give me a damn seizure though.
>>
>>135320549
>using the word "meme" unironically

Tiggerniggers are bad, but you should probably head back to /v/, you nutguzzling cockmonkey.
>>
>>135321641

Domo, good taste san.
>>
>>135320549
Did you know that cats are actually capable of flight?
Amazing, right?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.