[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I watched the OPM anime over the last few days, and something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 24
File: sockembopper.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sockembopper.gif
2 MB, 500x281
So, I watched the OPM anime over the last few days, and something I just don't understand is bugging me to the point of making a thread to discuss it.
Why does Saitama let enemies hit him? He has proven to be faster, stronger and more durable than any opponent yet, so why does he waste time by letting them punch him around for a bit? Is it just for the sake of his running gag?
And on the subject of his stats, why didn't he just sprint around the city to find sea king in minutes instead of hopping on a bike to slowly peddle around in hopes of finding the villain?
>>
Because he knows none of them are strong enough to hurt him.
>>
>>135319610
Because he's really lazy and apathetic.
>>
He does it for fun, not any ideal. He toys with his opponents because it amuses him. Above all else, it's because he's a parody character in a serious setting.
>>
>>135319610
Because it's a gag manga, and most of this is humorous.
>>
>>135320114
This desu senpai
>>
>>135319610

Apathy
>>
>>135319610
He mentions it a lot but he wants to have a serious fight,
>>
>>135319610
It's not like he gives a shit.
>>
>>135319610
>why doesn't he expend energy to dodge something that can't even hurt him

do you know how idiotic this sounds?
>>
>>135319610
Depends.
Sometimes he doesn't even notice or care about it.
At others, like against Boros, he emphatizes with his enemy longing for a worthy battle and holds back out of pity.

If you don't care about anything (=apathy) then you don't really mind what happens to you or anything else either.
It's a state of mind you end up at if you have been through a lot and usually have seen too much and nothing can really budge or surprise you anymore.
>>
Do you make it an objective to dodge all the leaves falling off trees in Autumn? It's a waste of effort
>>
>>135320114
>apathetic

He let boros pummel him just so boros can feel like the trip to earth was worth it
>>
>>135325574
this baby gets it.
>>
>>135319610
Because he is a flawed hero. He's become so strong that he doesn't identity with humans anymore. A few of them dying because he didn't hurry up doesn't bother him. Same story with the meteor. He could have done it much better but he doesn't really give a shit. Boros was literally because he wanted to see if this prophecy was going to be a challenge to him.
>>
He's not actually good at using his strength (see Garou), not that it has or ever will matter.
>>
>>135326797
Actually, no. Saitama finishes off monsters immediately if they're about to attack civilians.

Him? He couldn't care less, he might let them hit him once or twice before he finishes them off. What's the point in rushing, it's not like it matters.
>>
File: ajimu is that so.jpg (18 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
ajimu is that so.jpg
18 KB, 210x240
>There was no reason for you to attack me; So there was no reason for me to dodge.
>>
Do you dodge rain too ? Its waste of time, why would I give a fuck ?
>>
Bullshit. It's just that he wants to pretend that the fight he is in can actually satisfy him.
>>
>>135328045
That literally doesn't apply here.
>>
>>135319610
A toddler is in your house, say 2 years old at best. the toddler tries to punch you. You take the soft hit

according to /a/ PROOF THAT YOU COULDN'T DODGE IT and YOU CLEARLY WERE OUTCLASSED BY THE TODDLER

/a/ is that fucking dumb
>>
>>135329028
it didn't apply when medaka said it either
>>
on an unrelated note: who directed this episode? the beginning of the fight with Genos and Sea king looked like horse shit

what was up with that camera rotation?
>>
>>135329171
Nah, it's just this one powerlevel autist who can't come to turns with a joke anime with an unbeatable gag character.
>>
>>135319610
>Why does Saitama let enemies hit him?

He likes to gauge how strong they are, he was able to determine Garou was pretty strong and was very impressed that Garou was not only holding back on Saitama but actually forced Saitama to strategize inorder to get a hit in on him.
>>
>>135319610
they hinted at it early in the series, his weakness is never being on time where they need him
>>
>>135329423

Also he was also able to determine that Hammer Head was weak by taking his hit, thus he was disappointed.
>>
>>135329423
>Saitama
>being forced to do anything
You're missing the point of the series
>>
>>135319610
because being the strongest person in the world has left him emotionally dead so he lets the hit him in the hopes that it will let him feel something
>>
>>135329477

I think you may be.
That or you didn't understand the point of the fight and how Garou had the advantage.
>>
>>135319610
Saitama just wants to feel somethng.
>>
File: 1450904606682.jpg (161 KB, 583x547) Image search: [Google]
1450904606682.jpg
161 KB, 583x547
>>135329529
Ascribing powerlevel fuckery to OPM is stupid.
His character is poking fun at that whole concept.
>>
Hes testing them, seeing if they're strong enough for him to put up a fight. The reason he let boros pummel him was to see how strong boros was at max power, and once seeing him at that point and seeing hes still no match for him, he finished him off.
>>
Just turn your brain off bro
>>
>>135329663

>Ascribing powerlevel

Uhh, then direct that to someone doing it?

If Saitama was forced to punch a dude harder to beat him, then isn't that something?

The entire point of the fight with Garou tied in with the Genus Explanation fight pretty well.

Garou just had God Killing Level Technique but shit confidence.

>His character is poking fun at that whole concept.

Dude's not a gag character, acts and looks nothing like it. He's pretty grounded.

That's just a headcannon used by speed readers or anime watchers.
>>
He just wants to feel another person's touch.
>>
File: 1451254984274.jpg (157 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1451254984274.jpg
157 KB, 600x700
>>135329882
Yup, you missed it, flew right past your head.
>>
File: ok2.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ok2.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
If you were unstoppable and invincible, wouldn't you take it easy?
>>
>>135330041

Agree to Disagree then.
>>
>>135329882
It looks like you really took your time to analyze a joke-based webcomic. Don't you get it? The story is a about a guy who kills stuff with one punch.

There is no "deep" meaning to his power.
>>
>>135329668
What? The whole thing with Boros was that Saitama pitied him. He sympathised with not being able to find a good fight, but knew he grossly outmatched Boros, so he tried to make it at least seem like a good fight.

That's why, when Boros did his final attack, Saitama was like: "Uh sure, okay, I'm going all out too!" and then pulled his punches anyway. Saitama wanted to let Boros think he'd only barely lost to a worthy adversary, in his last moments.

The reason he "finished him off" wasn't because he realised Boros was no match for him; it was because the ruse would be uncovered if he didn't finish it right there.
>>
File: Anpanman1.png (57 KB, 310x610) Image search: [Google]
Anpanman1.png
57 KB, 310x610
>>135330172
Even the name, Wanpanman, is a joke.
>>
>>135330186
Or maybe Boros was going to raze the planet or something
>>
He wants more than anything to feel the thrill of a fight again. So he lets them give it their all before ending it.

If somebody ever did actually hurt him he'd be thrilled that he could finally fight for real for once, but most of the time he just stands there bored while they uselessly flail at him.
>>
>>135330172

>analyze

It's explained outright by Genus and again by Saitama and Garou, it's pretty easy to comprehend as it's very straightfoward.

>The story is a about a guy who kills stuff with one punch.

It's actually about the perfect everyday citizen, dude is nothing special and basically took up being a good Samaritan as a hobby.

The entire point around Saitama is that he's just a normal strong guy with nothing special aside from how strong he is. Nowhere did I say that the meaning of his power is "deep", it's just a loophole in the monster transformation as he had no real bad habits.
>>
>>135330270
That's why he finished it at all. But the reason he did it at that exact moment was because he knew Boros was about to go all out.
>>
>>135330326
>Nowhere did I say that the meaning of his power is "deep", it's just a loophole in the monster transformation as he had no real bad habits.

Uh? What? Saitama's power has nothing to do with the monster transformation.
>>
>>135330172

It's also not BASED around jokes too much, many of Saitama's fights have been serious, it's just ONE's humor, he has it in Mob too.
>>
I like to believe that Saitama felt a connection between himself and Boros. They were both too strong for their opponents and bored as fuck, putting himself into his position he let him go all out letting Boros feel the thrill of a fight again.
>>
>>135330386

Dr.Genus explains it in ONE's version. The original version.
>>
>>135330442

Exactly. Saitama's strength has nothing to do with the monster transformation.
>>
>>135319610
>he watched whole title
>still does not understand why

Saitama gives no shit, remember when he had dream about underground people giving him real challenge? How excited he was? And his disappointement when it was just a dream?
It comes with every "absolute" value of anything. If you are incredibly rich money stop to give you any kind of pleasure, if you are immortal then life and time begins to mean nothing to you, same with ultimate power. Human being always exists for some reason, if he reaches his ultimate goal he will become just living shell, nothing bothers him anymore, aim, determination and struggle is something that makes you feel alive, without them you are as good as dead.
>>
>>135330475

Explain.
>>
>>135328113
>>135329171
It's so easy to spot morons and autists solely from the kind of analogies they come up with. You two should feel embarrassed.
>>
>>135330415
>I like to believe
No need. The fight against Boros has various parallels with Saitama's dream fight in the first episode. Watch them both back to back and you'll notice.

Saitama literally let Boros have his own dream fight.
>>
>>135330513

Are you... Are you being serious right now? The entire explanation is that Saitama's strength is entirely different from the monster transformation. They aren't the same things at all.
>>
>>135330512
>being an illiterate ESL
>still bothering with a response
>>
I have about as much respect for One Shit Man as I do for the dog shit on my shoe.

It is Reddit, it is capeshit, it is cheeto dust, it is video games. It's nothing more than meme's enjoyed by simplistic pledditors. I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the capeshit redditory Reddit show that is One Punch Man.

I'm literally screaming, slamming my arms on my desk right now just thinking about it.
>>
>>135330605
>likes anime
>dislikes video games
The two are like one and the same.
>>
>>135330571

That's not really an explanation.
Come on, explain it. It seems to tie in with Garou's and Saitama's interaction very well and is also supported by Genus's statements.

Can you explain your point or are you just going to studder online some more for some reason?
>>
File: 1424097421111.jpg (94 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1424097421111.jpg
94 KB, 380x380
>>135330581
Stay mad fuccboi.
>>
>>135330605
But anon, we liked one punch man way the anime, you know years ago? Before you even came here to this site for the first time.
>>
>>135330671

What the fuck is there to explain? It's in plain black and white. Saitama broke his limiter. Breaking your limiter is not the same as transforming into a monster.
>>
>>135330729

>Saitama broke his limiter.

That's the loophole in the monster transformation that given because Saitama had no bad habits to transform him into.

Garou's bad habit was basically his feverish denial of wanting to be a hero and wanting to be a monster for the sake of good.

Saitama tells him himself that their only difference was that Saitama was more honest with his goal.
>>
>>135330855

Genus fucking says it's entirely different from the monster transformation. Why are you shitposting.
>>
>>135330902

>Genus fucking says it's entirely different

No, stop speed reading.

He explained monster transformations happened because people had transformed into their bad habits PLUS effort. Then said Saitama's transformation was different because he did it with effort ALONE. He was common and ordinary with nothing to change into. Thus he just became bald.
>>
>>135330605
>all those buzzwords

I thought it was just a meme, but my god

OPM is literally /a/'s R&M
>>
>>135331132
>No, stop speed reading.
>There have been many cases of living beings turning into monsters triggered by such things as pollution. This is a living being reborn as another being, not a limiter being broken.

YOU stop speedreading, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>135331229
Where did you read that? I don't believe you.
>>
>>135331132

He was common and ordinary compared to OTHER heroes, who are naturally talented, born with abilities, cyborgs, etc., hence why he broke his limiter based on effort alone. He had no talents.
>>
File: 4535721-839.jpg (196 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
4535721-839.jpg
196 KB, 600x849
>>135331311
>literally on the fucking page with the explanation

This is some tasty ass bait.
>>
>>135331229

The next couple of panels exist anon and the explanation of bad habits, obsessions and etc exist .
Breaking a Limiter is a loophole in the transformation leading into the beyond.
>>
>>135331413
>that drawing
Ho ho. You expect me to believe that's official?
I read that chapter a while ago but there's no way that was the actual explanation now. It's somewhat credible, but not enough.
>>
>>135331413
>AND BROKE HIS LIMITER
Says right there man. HIS LIMITER BROKE
>>
>>135331468
Oh just fuck off you dumb baiting twat.
>>
File: 1420245991873.png (437 KB, 712x540) Image search: [Google]
1420245991873.png
437 KB, 712x540
>>135331429
>>135331468

>Genus' explanation is right!
>His explanation is that they aren't not the same things at all and that breaking a limiter has nothing to do with the monster transformation.
>B-but my headcanon

I should have known better than to engage.
>>
>>135325663
this

saitama is not really that bad
>>
The same reason you play a multiplayer fighting game against someone you could crush and kind of dick around sometimes to make things mildly exciting for you and make them try harder because they think they have a chance
>>
>>135319610
Say you're being attacked by a declawed kitten, will you dodge it?
>>
File: 1361803214561.jpg (922 KB, 640x702) Image search: [Google]
1361803214561.jpg
922 KB, 640x702
>>135331468
ebik shitposting bruh
>>
>>135325663
damn, i feel kinda bad for boros now
>>
>>135331585
You niggers have been engaging with every single shitposter, this is the reason they do it.

You guys are falling for this >>135330605 obvious bait too
>>
So is Garou the first time Saitama has had fun with a fight? Obviously, he wanted Garou to go all out even though he didn't, but he seemed to have fun before Garou transformed again.
>>
>>135332877
Nah, he probbaly had more fun with Boros. He couldn't enjoy the fight with Garou because Garou was just a punk playing monster.

I mean, he outright said fighting him wasn't fun.
>>
>>135332930

I figured that was more taunting him to get Garou to go all out since he was doing that a lot.
>>
>>135332877
On the contrary, he didn't have fun because Garou never gave his all. Garou couldn't go all out because he feared killing his opponents when they were not monsters.
>>
>>135332930

I like Garou for that reason. He's literally just a kid that figured out the world sucks. Even when Saitama was asking him what he wanted to do, he basically had no answer. Dude had no determination and took the easy way out as a result.
>>
>>135332877
Saitama only seemed to have fun when he knows Garou can take a normal punch. But the fun soon died out when Garou kept spewing edgy bullshit at him.
>>
>>135330515
You missed some, OP.
>>
>>135333159

I think the fun died the moment Garou attacked him and Saitama realized he's holding back because he doesn't want to kill. He's not a "true" monster, he's just some dude playing monster and Saitama can't fight to kill him either.
>>
>>135333153
Wrong. That's the reason he could have fun. Because Garou did not kill, Saitama could think of him as a human. Si their fight was just some LARPing game to him. He got bored probably because Garou wasn't treating it like a game.
>>
>>135333514

Interesting. Being a hero is a hobby for Saitama and being a monster is Garou's. But Garou half-assed it so it got super boring when he was spewing his bullshit because he had no determination or commitment to it, unlike Saitama to being a hero.
>>
>>135333159
That is more fun than he had with Boros, who needed to kick Saitama to the moon for it to be fun for him.
>>
>>135334988
He didn't have fun with Garou at all. He smiled because he was pleased garou wasn't dead yet, but Boros took as much punishment.
>>
>>135319610
Because the show's one joke, spending a ton of time building up a super strong and imposing fighter only to have them destroyed in a completely anti-climactic way, only works if you convince the audience that, no really, this one is totally a threat and not just the same thing we did the last five times. Which is why nobody with a working brain thinks it works as a comedy.
>>
>>135335205
How odd, you chastise people for not having working brains yet you assert that the only way OPM would work is if it was like any regular battle shounen.
>>
>>135335052
Boros took the punishment much worse, a "Consecutive Normal Punches" tore him to pieces.
Garou took a that better than Boros, and took a "Two Handed Consecutive Normal Punches".
>>
File: 1450444358482.webm (3 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1450444358482.webm
3 MB, 350x263
>>135335052
>He didn't have fun
>He smiled

Sweet Christ, Saitama was actually hyped to fight Garou and was somewhat impressed by him, at first. He spent the whole arc hyping himself up and even got butthurt when Garou wouldn't hunt him because he's just a Caped Baldy. Once he realized Garou wasn't going to get serious he lost interest in the fight and stuck to lecturing him.

Saitama was fucking expressionless vs Boros in comparison.
>>
>>135335311
>you assert that the only way OPM would work is if it was like any regular battle shounen
>implying

Also, the letting someone get hit to build up how strong the enemy is only for them to reveal that they weren't hurt at all trope is about as standard battle shounen as it gets.
>>
For the same reason Goku does.
>>
>>135335205
i totally disagree, i think people with working brains would see this as COMPLETELY COMEDIC because it cuts all the shit that COMPLETELY OBSCURES typical shonen story structure, and instead OPM (at least the anime) is completely direct and straightforward about its result, which makes all the getting there HILARIOUS
>>
>>135336137
>claims to not be an idiot
>types like one anyway
>>
>>135319610
because he dont give a shit m8

he's a hero for fun
>>
I'm sick of these OPM debates.

Can we just agree

-it's a comedy and a parody, but also relies on non-comedic action/drama/stories quite a bit. It's very funny but not purely comedy, therefore criticisms can't be rebuked with "it's not a serious manga".

-just exactly how much Saitama was or was no holding back against Garou hasn't been made clear

-who counts as a jobber doesn't matter because the whole cast of characters basically jobs to Saitama

-Saitama does care about his popularity but is for the most part chill about that

-Tatsumaki looks young but is most definitely not possessing a loli figure

-we can't really guess who Blast is

-Saitama trained hard and gained power that way, but whether it really was "limit breaking" or if his wishes for power became his power is not clear

-Saitama will never be beaten within the story

-Saitama isn't invincible, he's just too strong to lose
>>
>>135319610
does the manga follow the same storyline as the anime? i just finished season 1 of the anime and am wondering what chapter i should continue at in the manga. please respond
>>
>>135337252
>-it's a comedy and a parody, but also relies on non-comedic action/drama/stories quite a bit. It's very funny but not purely comedy, therefore criticisms can't be rebuked with "it's not a serious manga".
Agree
>-just exactly how much Saitama was or was no holding back against Garou hasn't been made clear
I think he was holding back as much as his fight with Boros. If Garou couldn't take a normal punch like Boros, than Saitama would not have tried to get a real fight out of Garou.
>-who counts as a jobber doesn't matter because the whole cast of characters basically jobs to Saitama
Agree
>-Saitama does care about his popularity but is for the most part chill about that
I think he stopped caring, or started to care less, for that after the stuff that happened with the Meteor and the Sea King.
>-we can't really guess who Blast is
Yes, but I would like at least one good theory for that, and not all the dumb shit theories we have now.
>-Saitama trained hard and gained power that way, but whether it really was "limit breaking" or if his wishes for power became his power is not clear
I do not see a reason why it wouldn't be "limit breaking"
>-Saitama will never be beaten within the story
Agree
>-Saitama isn't invincible, he's just too strong to lose
Agree
>>
>>135319610
I asume its because he wants to give all of them chance in case one them actually happened to be strong.

In the gif, its more implied that he is not focusing on the sea king much, which is the reason he lands the hit.

And in the Boros fight, the whole point was to give Boros feeling of the fight that they both yearn for.
>>
>>135335629
I'm kinda sad that the Boros fight so over done in Manga and anime. The garou fight loses half the meaning since now Boros is clearly Stronger than Garou, judging by how the fights go. (Unless murata does so insane asspull moves to that fight too).

Unless the real reason Saitama is hyped vs Garou is because he sees Garou as a human who can give him little sparring time, not a monster. Just have to see how it is in done in Manga first and analyze it then again.
>>
>>135338613
>Boros is clearly Stronger than Garou
How?
>>
>>135337252
It's not a parody anymore. First few chapters were parodies.
>>
>weeaboos trying to analyze how the powerlevels work in a show that is poking fun at shows with powerlevels
>powerlevels are literally just a gag in the manga

stop
>>
ATTENTION OPMFAGS

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/VS_Battles_Wiki

This is your home now.
>>
>>135339319
At least point to the best one
http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/
>>
File: 1442801674517.jpg (100 KB, 540x394) Image search: [Google]
1442801674517.jpg
100 KB, 540x394
>>135339319
>http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Saitama
>Weaknesses: He didn't take anything seriously initially, has a tendency to hold back to possibly prolong a fight, has no real martial arts training and simply just fights, and is possibly unable to breathe in space.
>Weaknesses
>>
>>135335629
who did this?
>>
>>135331468
Literal fucking retard. Get the fuck out of OPM threads, you faggot.
>>
One punch man just seems like one punch line. Why use this a good way to spend my time when the conflict is over once he lands a punch?
>>
>>135339760
Why not use this a good way to spend in practice grammer
>>
>>135339826
Typing using swype on my phone. It registered "is" as "use". Sorry Anon.
>>
>>135338613
Boros and Garou are equal because word of God and only ONE can settle the debate. Flare doesn't matter.

But don't sweat it, Murata will definitely exaggerate the shit out of Garou in this arc. He's already doing it and the guy's not even Devilman mode yet. Then, if we do get an S2, he'll look about as ridiculous as Boros, but with better choreography.

>>135339492
Some fan on Twitter.
>>
i wonder why he never lets super sonic land free hits.
>>
>>135338613
It's been laid out how different a menace Garou will be compared to Boros by Tanktop Master.

>>135339946
Most definitely. Hope Murata foes crazy with the techniques Garou uses.
>>
>>135319610
I just love anime that admit power levels are bs and embrace the fun.
>>
>>135339998
maybe because sonic's weapons are poison and he doesn't want to get a diarrhea or something
>>
>>135325574
I like your analogy senpai.
>>
File: only 9000.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
only 9000.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Where were you on the day anime was saved?
>>
File: 1450705128956.jpg (287 KB, 1200x848) Image search: [Google]
1450705128956.jpg
287 KB, 1200x848
>>135332877
>implying
>>
>>135331468
Goddamn, some people are just too dumb to live. Go ask your daddy if he has a gun you can borrow.
>>
>>135331468
>Ho ho
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
>>
>>135341816
it wasn't though, and even boros made a remark that saitama never cared about the fight in the end and just got a little bit of hope after he was sent to the moon because that's what a real fight would look like to saitama, someone strong enough to send you flying to mars in a strike
>>
>>135332877
Nah, he stopped having fun by the time Garou had fallen back to the ground after his Serious Tableflip.
>>
>>135341816
>>135341930
The real difference here is that Boros was aiming to kill and Garou was aiming to maim.
>>
Power level bullshit is retarded
>>
File: 010.jpg (166 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
166 KB, 600x848
>>135335534
How stupid can you be?

Boros tanked consecutive normal punches from Saitama head-on just a moment after he got punched by Saitama.

Garou attacked Saitama first with his ultimate technique, its clashed with Saitama's two-hand consecutive normal punches, then Garou had to escape midway through.

Two different situations, idiot.
>>
>>135329171
>/a/ is one person
>>
>>135331733
>declawed kitten

You sick bastard.
>>
>>135342430
>more than one person gives a shit about chinese pixel array arrays
>>
File: 1080pbait.jpg (78 KB, 861x564) Image search: [Google]
1080pbait.jpg
78 KB, 861x564
>>135330605
>>
>>135342469
But anon, we are all little girls here, note the plurality of girls.
>>
File: 1366706866244.jpg (86 KB, 754x660) Image search: [Google]
1366706866244.jpg
86 KB, 754x660
Oh fuck me you onepunch fags are so obnoxious. This thread is a fucking joyride. Keep jerking it to your shitshow.

>baww you are baiting because you dont like the show ;(((
>>
>>135339998
Because Sonic is incredibly annoying to him. The guy shows up at the worst times to cause mayhem and mischief, often making Saitama's job as a hero much harder.
>>
File: wat u sae.png (95 KB, 493x900) Image search: [Google]
wat u sae.png
95 KB, 493x900
>>135342611
>implying
>>
>>135342628
ok
>>
File: 1436123579467.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1436123579467.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>135342628
>I don't like this show nor its fans
>I still pass most of my time searching for them and talking to them though
>>
>>135342967
Its not too hard of a concept to understand anon. Its funny to watch retards hit their head against a wall.
>inb4 witty retort because OPM doesnt have anything worth defending
>>
>>135341539
>Anime saved
>Every scene animated worse than if you just tied the individual panels of the original manga into an animated gif
>>
>>135330605
>I'm literally screaming, slamming my arms on my desk right now just thinking about it.

>being this much of a manchild
>>
File: 1412844698901.jpg (25 KB, 382x333) Image search: [Google]
1412844698901.jpg
25 KB, 382x333
>>135343045
The anime is an adaptation of the tankobon version, not the web version.
>>
>>135330605
LMAO, what a sperg!
>>
>>135343099

It's an edit of an already tired copypasta
>>
File: 1437243929312.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1437243929312.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>135330605
>I'm literally screaming, slamming my arms on my desk right now just thinking about it.

Calm your socks, Mr. Autismo.
>>
>>135343173
see
>>135343167
>>
>>135343099
One Punch Man attracts a hatebase that seems legitimately autistic. Not even the 4chan definition, either. They'll write up these huge essays about how much they hate a cartoon, and seem to be more obsessive than the actual fanbase.

There was a thread on MAL with this dude, petitioning everyone to rate it a 1, with his argument being that the legitimacy of MAL needed to be protected. I wonder if this is him.
>>
>>135343217
>if I call the people who criticize the terrible show I like autists, it makes me look superior
>>
>>135343141
>tankobon
What is that?
>>
>>135343141
Yes? And it has worse animation than it.
>>
>>135343217
I know a guy who actually hates fun. He's just a huge asshole that shits on everything and seems to think he's an intellectual.
I often see posts on 4chan that remind me of this guy. I think this series fills that type of person with rage because it's just a joke.

Also, there are some people that just get annoyed seeing a bunch of OPM threads filling the catalog. Also baiters that use copypastas for a giggle.
>>
>>135319610
Because the whole series would be over withing 5 minutes if they just showed him punching everyone once.
>>
File: (1).jpg (139 KB, 587x578) Image search: [Google]
(1).jpg
139 KB, 587x578
>>135343470
>>
>>135319610
Because the artist has to pad the shit out of the story, so it isn't finished so early.
>>
>>135343470
Back to lurking with you if you really dont know.
>>
>>135343141
Is that supposed to make shit like the ruined Sonic scene any better?
>>
Because he could've ended up like Cars had Boros missed the moon when he was launched into outer space.
>>
in case they do hurt
>>
>>135331468
anon, are you...
are you... retarded?
>>
File: v3Sparring3.jpg (4 MB, 3259x2445) Image search: [Google]
v3Sparring3.jpg
4 MB, 3259x2445
>>135343850
There are no flipbook pages in the tankobon.
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.