[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ballroom e Youkoso
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 54123541_p0.png (3 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
54123541_p0.png
3 MB, 2480x3508
Chapter 36-40 edited script:
http://pastebin.com/0HeG9i6z

I'm sorry it took so long, but this was a long chapter. 70 pages, and there were a couple of areas where things were rewritten for the volume. Since this chapter is so important to the developing relationship between Chinatsu and Tatara, I had to take extra care to make sure the editing preserved what was going on in the script.

With this, all of volume 8's script has been edited. Thanks a lot to Dancefag for translating this series, and to Editor-Oniisama and Danceguy. I'll start on the rest of 40 sometime next week.
>>
File: 54256835_p0.jpg (482 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
54256835_p0.jpg
482 KB, 595x842
Tatara is the series' town bicycle.
>>
File: 54256835_p2.jpg (680 KB, 1060x746) Image search: [Google]
54256835_p2.jpg
680 KB, 1060x746
>>
File: 01.jpg (411 KB, 1114x1600) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
411 KB, 1114x1600
>>
File: 02.jpg (421 KB, 1114x1600) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
421 KB, 1114x1600
>>
>>135302906
Bumping the thread so it doesn't die while I'm reading through the text.

Thanks a lot. You do more than I.
>>
>>135302906
Thanks, but you forgot the remaining pages from the chapter 40
>>
>>135306748
the volume end in the middle of the chapter 40: http://raw.senmanga.com/Ballroom-E-Youkoso/40/12

the chapter 35-40 is going to be ~80 pages long
>>
>>135303224
Fujoshi leave nothing untainted, do they?
>>
>>135302906

>As long as we hold the eyes of the judges...

I'd prefer not to repeat the word 'hold' here. It was just used in the previous sentence

>The next-
[“On” is unnecessary here and breaks up the flow of Akira’s thoughts, slowing them down.]

No actual complain with this except that I believe these to be Tatara's thoughts. As long as they aren't edited further into something weird, all is fine.

>Agreed!! (You don’t have to get it.)

分かってるじゃない!
is a statement like "don't talk yourself down like that, you do get it!" She's being positive here.

VW is finals only.

>You still haven’t told your parents about your dancing right?
Either drop your from "your dancing" or change it to "you dancing"

It's good to have some spunk!
>Well, that is definitely how it feels!

tThe original is a japanese saying so literal translation will be a bit strange. A very literal translation would go like
>"They wouldn't be they without this" sort of feeling

>On this floor, Fujita and Hiyama’s impressive movements are surprisingly honest.

honestly surprising

Stripping the good and bad about the dance.
>They’re stripping out the good and bad of dance.

I wonder how many dancers in Japan are able to perform in such a natural unbalance.

These are meant as the same sentence, as in, "if we ignored the actual level of dance, how many in Japan could dance like this."

Whatever!
>I get it!

知るか
is more akin to "fuck it. I don't care anymore"

Both of them
>Which is the rider, which is the horse?
[More wordplay between the kanji and furigana, Gaju is wondering who’s in control here.]

I think it's more like the horse and the rider are both equally faulty for going wild

>Show me that face!!

"those faces!!" He's speaking in plural

Unity
>Of unity
>In unison

I feel like there really should be only one word here, but that probably depends on how well this page can be cleaned

Some notes of various importance.
>>
>>135302906
>I'll start on the rest of 40 sometime next week
oh didn't see this. Alright. I will probably release the chapter in 3/4 days. I will make a v2 next week.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.