[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
they homosex? and is the second season worth watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
they homosex?

and is the second season worth watching?
>>
>>135273637
its not homosex if one of them could get pregnant...
>>
>>135273637
this is as homosex as it gets without penetration.

This show is a fujoshi's wet dream
>>
>>135273637
I need anime that is like this one.
The homoerotic sexual tension is riveting. I don't even know why I like it, I'm not gay.
>>
>>135273934
You wish you had such a best friend, couples both straight and gay would be jealous of your bond

is that about right?
>>
>>135274318
Yes, exactly right. We wouldn't even have to do gay stuff. Just be close.
>>
Mika is actually gay for Yuu but Yuu just sees him as his best friend.
>>
>>135274717
I don't know man. Yuu seems to like being sucked by Mika a lot.
>>
>>135274793

Yes but the anime made that scene way gayer than the manga.

Yuu almost moaned for fucks sake.
>>
>>135274943
Yeah, again I find it weird because I swear to god I have no real life attraction to men but FUCK I really wanted to be Mika at that moment.
>>
>>135274943
>moan
It was a expression of relief because he saved a family member. You know, how Yuu was all about "muh family" and obviously was important for him to finally save one of them.
>>
>>135275059
>but FUCK I really wanted to be Mika at that moment.

I have news that may either be good or bad depending on your perspective
>>
>>135275146
Okay hit me with it. I'm an open minded guy.
>>
>>135275194
You might be a bit gay
>>
>>135275247
Okay. But I don't really like dudes.
I mean if they made guys that looked like Mika or Yuu then maybe. But I've never looked at a dude and thought 'yeahhhh'.
>>
>>135275285

do penises inherently repel you?
>>
>>135275285
So you like pretty boys.
>>
>>135275628
I wouldn't seek one out, but they're not revolting. I have one.
>>135275699
I'm considered one by most people I know. Low test made me twinky instead of a neckbeard.
>>
File: 123756284657.png (264 KB, 986x364) Image search: [Google]
123756284657.png
264 KB, 986x364
>>135274717
>>135275130
Not so sure, the manga does emphasize Yuu's blush while Mika is feeding on him. Then there's the whole confirmation about it being pleasurable for both parties. The nature of Yuu's feelings toward Mika may be more debatable than Mika's toward Yuu but it still seems to lean toward attraction
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.