[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gundam Thunderbolt OVA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
What did you guys think of the first episode of this?
>>
>>135264375
I liked it. Character design, music, my Space Nazi Mobile Suits. Those OYW side stories are always enjoyable.
>>
>>135265325
I'm actually getting a bit tired of the "but there was another secret experimental Gundam more advanced than the main one being deployed at the same time."
>>
It's the type of Gundam I have been waiting for. It's better than IBO and Origin. I was more interested in what was going on here than the entire first ova of Origin but I admit my bias against Char.
>>
>>135264375

That was actually really good. I mean, Gundam has been really shitty lately, but IBO and Thunderbolt have revitalized my interest in the franchise.

I'm just glad we're not having another AGE or G-Reco. The former was just bad, the latter was the most incomprehensible show I've had the displeasure of watching.
>>
>>135265406
Nobody said it was more advanced. Ihave a feeling that it will wreck some havoc but MC will die in the end.
Something in darker tone with older cast like IGLOO.
>>
>>135264375
So far it's my 2nd favorite behind Unicorn. Then again I'm not that big of a gundam fan and I only really watch gundam for the music and fighting.
>>
>>135265406

It's not really a secret. It's just a frame. The main issue with the Gundams is that shit's expensive to make.

The one Io gets is simply a Full Armor Gundam. I mean, the Federation only really has five designs: The Ball, the GM (A scaled-down Gundam), the Guntank, the Guncannon and the Gundam.
>>
If I disliked IBO, will I enjoy thunderbolt? Is it the same sort of show or are we back to an actual gundam series?
>>
>>135265898

It's UC and gritty as fuck main dude listens to pirate radio while playing with drumsticks in his cockpit
>>
>>135265473
>The former was just bad, the latter was the most incomprehensible show I've had the displeasure of watching.
Jesus fuck you're an idiot.
>>
>>135265590
>>135265473
Stupid posters like these is why I stick to /m/.
>>
>>135265613
Why is there no Mobile Suit Ball anime yet. The first episode of 08th MS Team isn't enough.
>>
Is ironblooded orphans any good?
>>
Too short. The pacing feels too fast. Should've been 4x 50 minutes OVAs.

Fucking pretty as fuck though.

>>135265406
Thunderbolt's excuse is that it's not actually inline with the rest of UC. It's supposed to be alt-UC or something.
>>
>>135266157
It's 12 episodes in and nobody has died yet.
>>
It was neat
>>
>>135266176
you mean none of the main characters has died yet.

plenty of dead mooks
>>
Very yes.
>>
>>135266157
Do you like bad animation, choreography and characterization? Do you like repetitive and slow as shit storytelling?
>>
>>135266223
>plenty of dead faceless characters
Wow....
>>
>>135266074

Look, man - Whatever floats your boat. If you like G-Reco, okay. But you're a fucking asshole or a retard if you think AGE was good, and that's all there is to it.
>>
>>135266290
>But you're a fucking asshole or a retard if you think AGE was good, and that's all there is to it.
This literally means nothing coming from someone praising IBO.
>>
>>135266351

Sure thing, retard.
>>
>>135266157
I disliked it as it has nothing to do with gundam. Its clearly inspired by GL.
>>
It sure looked good. The character designs are great.
Other than that I don't have any strong feelings about this yet.
>>
>>135266157
Don't listen to anyone who either really loves or hates it.
It's meh.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.