[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nora a cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: noranunu.jpg (55 KB, 1235x670) Image search: [Google]
noranunu.jpg
55 KB, 1235x670
Nora a cute
>>
>>135237221
>liking that piece of shit
>>
>>135237221
Ah, the name slut lost her name. Now she's just a slut.
>>
>psychobitch
>cute
anon please come back to your senses
>>
I didn't like her at first, but after this S2 I started to want to fuck her loli whore pussy
>>
Said no one ever
>>
I love Nora.
>>
>>135237221
This episode made me sad, she might lack morals but she's completed devoted to Yato/Father and then instead of saving her from fathers manipulation he just abandons her.
>>
>>135237221
I'm glad she's been disowned.
>>
>>135237677
Yeah, I don't see why Yato doesn't just ask her to abandon his father with him
>>
>>135237677
Not to mention Nora on defense, Yukine on offense would be an unstoppable combo.
>>
Haven't liked her since she threw that kid to the dogs. What was his name again?
>>
he really should fix her and have her stay alongside him, abandoning her is wrong
>>
>>135237221

Dammit so he does abandon her then? Given the title, I thought she'd eventually be befriended. I wanted to see her in normal clothes.
>>
>>135238176
Its too late
She has been used by lots of gods
>>
>>135237677
To be fair, she's done some really horrible fucking things.
>>
>>135237907
Yukine would just get jealous and then it's going to be another Yukine angst arc again.
>>
>>135238582
It's quite obvious Yato did some really horrible/fucked up things too while working under father, hell even just recently he went around murdering people.

If Yato can have his redemption there's no reason Nora can't too.
>>
File: Muslim heaven.gif (450 KB, 941x1722) Image search: [Google]
Muslim heaven.gif
450 KB, 941x1722
>Push Buttons
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.