[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Boros and Saitama at same powerlevel >fight gets fun for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
>Boros and Saitama at same powerlevel
>fight gets fun for both of them
>finally a worthy opponent
>seems like a draw
>Saitama starts to lose
>Boros dies anyway because his power consumes his lifespan
>both say goodbye with a smile
>Saitama will always remember his remarkable rival
>Boros face shows up in the clouds
>best ending ever
>>
>>135214861
you forgot the part where you missed the entire point of the series
>>
>>135214924
I wish the was a valid way to quarantine OPM off to another board.
>>
>Boros and Saitama at same powerlevel

stopped reading here
>>
>>135214924
Yeah, I get it, its a parody. But the fact it never stops being a parody is its own flaw.
>>
>>135214861
> >Boros face shows up in the clouds

when was this?
>>
>>135215057
Never.
>>
File: 1447966348802.png (511 KB, 969x900) Image search: [Google]
1447966348802.png
511 KB, 969x900
>>135214989
>But the fact it never stops being a parody is its own flaw.
>>
>>135214861

>Boros and Garou
>Garou dies

ftfy
>>
>>135214989
It can get serious, but the one thing that can't happen is Saitama having trouble with an opponent. It goes against everything that the manga is.
>>
>>135215859
I'm sure there was a plot or something there, but this whole "gag character" thing gets in the way.
>>
>>135216116
How can the main point of the manga get in the way? It IS the story, everything else is just a sidestory. Saitama is just absurdly strong, he broke all limitations to how strong anything can be.
>>
>>135214989
What? Are you implying it would be better if they went the same way as Dragonball? Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't that the biggest reason why it went downhill for most fans?
>>
>>135216185
And having a main character that is invincible and almighty wont bring a story downhill, since no matter the opponent he will one-punch him?
>>
>>135216276
You are really missing the point.
>>
>>135216276
Aaaand that's why we have a huge cast of characters. The main character is actually a hero who beats stuff if the other characters can't beat it.
>>
>>135216414
I wouldnt mind the same joke over and over again if the formula changed once in a while. Thats my point.

>>135216461
As I said, it feels like theyre not really there. Id like to see then without Saitama, some kind of Tiger & Bunny but less gay.
>>
>>135216492
>>I wouldnt mind the same joke over and over again if the formula changed once in a while. Thats my point.
You're pretty new to Japanese humor if you don't get the same joke over and over is part of the joke.
>>
>>135216529
For a weekly 5 minute show or a 4koma perhaps.
>>
>>135216492
The formula does change, the whole Boros arc was quite different to the rest, and Sea King had its own differences. The next arc is also very different and it'll focus much more on the rest of the heroes.
>>
>>135216574
Gag manga predates 4koma summershit and it's pretty much based on this humor mechanic.
Stop showing the yellow on your pants so proudly.
>>
>>135216596
I hope so, because I dropped the manga around the meteor scene.
>>
>>135216646
That's still just the introduction arc.
>>
>>135214861
And then the alarm rang.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.