[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS RELEASE MEGATHREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: subs.png (199 KB, 602x435) Image search: [Google]
subs.png
199 KB, 602x435
It's been a bad year for fan translation in general but it would not be Christmas without surprise releases from our fansub and scanlation gods.

Expect BATCHES, BATCHES EVERYWHERE, BDs, the odd movie and OVA that's recently got a BD remaster and many many more.
>>
I have yet to see anything yet on the manga front. Some manly man knitting chapters and the revival of scanlations for cleaning up puddles of dead NEET. But that's about it.
>>
>>135213335
>cleaning up puddles of dead NEET
I know manly knitting, but what is this?
>>
>translations
Who gives a fuck?

Why didn't you spend the year learning Japanese? Isn't it obvious the entire scene is dead?
>>
>>135213365
Death Sweeper. I think there might be some other manga that mentions a similar thing. I can't remember them off the top of my head.

>>135213397
Well considering /a/ is increasingly stepping in for manga, yes, it is perhaps dying.

I spent the year learning Chinese actually.
>>
>>135213440
>Death Sweeper
Oh shit, I never expected this to get new scns.
>>
>>135213466
It's only one chapter. It appears the group probably needs help, if anyone actually wants to help.
>>
not a new release but

> wake up and turn on computer

> [NBA&] Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS - 12 [620B1221].mkv has finished downloading
> [NBA&] Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS - 09v2 [E70C926A]
> [NBA] Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS - 02 has finished downloading
real christmas miracle nigga
>>
Chyuu pls Nanatsu ;_;
>>
>>135213185
>It's been a bad year for fan translation in general
Yeah, you almost had to either grow up and learn Japanese or stop being a parasitic leech and support the industry by paying for things.

Could you be any more fucking self entitled to EVER suggest that the state of anime and manga translation and provisioning for shit eating EOPs has been anything but extremely amazing compared to any other medium of entertainment in the past two decades? These manchildren have had access to hundreds and thousands of dollars worth of product, all illegally translated for their consumption and provided directly under a big red button that says "download me", and within a matter of minutes they have hours of entertainment. The complete lack of self awareness of you people is outright disturbing.
>Hurr things were so bad I almost had to get off my cunt and do something myself for once.
We make fun of teenage girls for having this disgusting attitude.
>>
>>135214610
Dumb
>>
Not dying before the good stuff.
>>
>>135213185

Cyborg 009 Vs Devilman fucking when
>>
>>135214610
What a retard.
>>
>>135217224
SOON
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.