[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Santa make a good Caster? St. Nicholas is part of his legend,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: santa-clause-600x450.jpg (67 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
santa-clause-600x450.jpg
67 KB, 600x450
Would Santa make a good Caster? St. Nicholas is part of his legend, right?
>>
Rider. He's fucking Rider.
>>
>>135208699
Santa is a weird derivation from several Germanic/Slavic deities.

He's well above all this shit.
>>
>>135211156
Damn right, with that baller sleigh no other servant stands a chance, man can get to every house in the world in a day, who could compete in speed.
>>
>>135211227
Jack the Ripper is in the same position in the Nasuverse so it's the exact same thing
>>
Rider Santa vs. Assassin Rambo from First Blood? Or alternatively, Rider Santa vs. Berserker Rambo from Rambo III?
>>
>>135211339
I don't remember her being a god.
>>
>>135211428
Jack the Ripper is not an actual person in the Nasuverse and is only summoned as different interpretations.
>>
>>135211586
But Santa can be traced back to beings such as Odin.
>>
>>135211586
Is that why he's also a little girl with an amazing butt?
>>
You've reversed it. Saint Nicholas would be the servant, and he'd be given all of Santa's powers as Santa is the derivative of his derivative (Sinterklaas).
>>
>>135208699

I really want to see Berserker Krampus

>Rudolph would be a Rider who uses his red nose to shoot lasers
>>
>>135211339
>>135211586
Only Fake the Ripper is a variable legend. Apocrypha/Grand Order Jack is the real deal, the thing Strange Fake "Jack" wants to know about.
>>
>Now Dasher! Now Dancer! Now, Prancer and Vixen! On, Comet! On, Cupid! On, Donner and Blitzen! To the top of the porch! To the top of the wall! Now dash away! Dash away! DASH AWAY ALL!
>Noble Phantasm: Merry Christmas to All ~ To All a Good Night!
>>
>>135211301
When you see a red light in the sky, you know he's coming.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.