[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me talk to you about this fucking guy That's right,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Let me talk to you about this fucking guy
That's right, I'm talking about Hakuya motherfucking Mitsumine see doujins for literal motherfucking

To the untrained and clinically retarded eye, he looks like a generic, boring MC, right?

Fucking wrong, you couldn't get more wrong, that's like saying Yotsuba a shit. That's right, you're that fucking wrong you nigger.

Looks aren't everything, though most fat fucks here wouldn't know so let me explain:
This guy is more than a man. If I were to describe him as a rock, he'd be stronger than diamond. Speaking of diamonds, the only thing that turns his dick into them is Kobeni.

Just.
Kobeni.

I don't think you fuck maggots really get it, this man is surrounded by pussy. This is the perfect set up for a harem anime. We have;
>MC's girlfriend
>Class prez onee-san
>MC's little sister
>Megane
>Rock of a vice prez, there to keep prez in line and be kawaii as fuck
>Council Secretary in love with MC and prez
>Striving news paper editor

It fell apart at the end but if you don't get the idea right now you should consider buying a helium tank, if this shit doesn't scream harem to the average faggot I don't know what does.

But guess what assholes, Hakuya stops it all
>but how, he's just a generic-
Bitch did you read any of this shit? He. Is. A. Rock. Hakuya loves his fiance and only his fiance, even when the dumb secretary bitch proposed to him he shot her down right away. It could have became a harem anime right then and there, but it didn't and you know why?

Hakuya Mitsumine, that's fucking why. Without him, this would be just some more generic school girl trash I actually love that shit but don't tell anyone. With anyone else, this would be some more generic harem trash. With Hakuya, this stays pure. As pure as pure can get. It's about a soon-to-be bride and her fiance getting to know each other and DENYING ANY THIRSTY CUNTS

That is why Hakuya is GOAT
>>
>>135204455
go suck his cock furfag.
>>
>>135204455
his hair is ugly and i bet he's got no shoe game
he's lame, fampai
>>
>>135204455
>MC and a girl are in a relationship
>he doesn't cheat on her

Is this really all it takes to impress you?
>>
File: 1241157226905.jpg (1 MB, 2024x1518) Image search: [Google]
1241157226905.jpg
1 MB, 2024x1518
MOTHERFUCKING Sesshoumaru.

Yeah, you probably think "what a fag", "he looks like a girl and is wearing make up" or some shit like that. Well, shut the fuck up and let me tell you about the motherfucking MANBEAST that is Sesshoumaru.

He ignores his fucking retarded little brother all the time. He doesn't even hate him for slicing his arm off, he just hates him for being half breed scum.

This badass motherfucker aquired a goddamn loli. You jealous? And that's not all, she sees him as an awesome hero or some shit like that. I bet he gets to tap that ass every day because, you know what, SHE'D LET HIM.

Without him Inuyasha would be fucking nothing. He got his most powerful technique from Sesshoumaru, because their clairvoyant father knew Inuyasha would be too incompetent for that shit.

So then he's without a powerful sword again. Doesn't stop him from kicking ass. But then, a powerful minion of Naraku comes. What does he fucking do? He regains his arm and a new sword that is hax powerful JUST LIKE THAT. Even the blacksmith said he surpassed his father with that. That's right, he surpassed the guy known as the Great Dog Demon.
>>
>>135204795
Oh yeah what, his loli just died. Seriously died, can't even be revived with his other sword. What does he do. He jumps INTO FUCKING HELL despite knowing there's probably no escape.

Oh shit, what's that, the GODDAMN KING OF HELL! What does Sesshoumaru do? HE FUCKING KILLS IT. HE KILLS THE KING OF HELL. And then purifies the place and rescues HIS GODDAMN LOLI.

Fucking barriers that keep even powerful demons out and turn Inu Yasha into a weakfag human? They don't do SHIT to Sesshoumaru. None of that "holy" shit does ANYTHING to this badass; monk relics, Kagomes arrows, the Shikon jewels, nothing. Normally this shit would kill/purify a demon by touch, but he's just too fucking awesome for it.

One time Naraku tried to absorb Sesshoumaru, but failed so hard at it the fail itself failed some more. That's what you get for messing with a REAL demon, Naraku faggot.

Remember how Tessaiga slaying 100 demons in one strike was awesome? One of Narakus minions summons over 2000 of them. What does SESSHOU FUCKING MARU do? KIll them all in one strike. Even the minion admits he was OWNED.

And then they fight Naraku and he's like "hurr durr if you kill me my poisoned body will rain down on the village" and Sesshoumaru is like, "I don't give a fuck", and slices him in half

And if Kagura hadn't died, he probably would have made her his waifu because she sure as hell lusted for his cock. And don't forget the fucking loli.

What a fucking manly badass.
>>
File: jkindan_no_koi_v09_ch35_p020.jpg (329 KB, 728x1169) Image search: [Google]
jkindan_no_koi_v09_ch35_p020.jpg
329 KB, 728x1169
He's a faggot who won't turn into himself into a dog for his gf. fucking stupid asshole won't even manifest kenonomini ears when his gf asked him so politely.

If you are an animal transformation-type character you need to use your animal form for foreplay whenever possible. If you don't you're a huge beta idiot fag.
>>
>>135206195
> furfags wet dream
Steal this meme image for later use
>>
>>135204455
>>135204795
>>135204849
Kill yourself.
>>
File: kindan-no-koi-de-ikou-1041236.jpg (238 KB, 800x1188) Image search: [Google]
kindan-no-koi-de-ikou-1041236.jpg
238 KB, 800x1188
>>135207850
It's not a meme image, I genuinely read this josei and loved every second of it. The male character is like a genderbent Holo, but unlike holo he spends most of the time as a wolf and can only turn human under moonlight.

The best part is was when he was pretending to be his girlfriend's dog so that they could go to the park, and she was getting jealous of the female dogs who were in heat trying to get him to mate with them.
>>
>>135204455
Fuck off faggot. Go suck some dog dicks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.